• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

My strategy on ENM.

Turn 1: Athos and Jaffar move towards Uhai. Everyone else moves out center, except for Sain and Hawkeye, who move over to Ursula and Jerme.

Turn 2: Uhai's snipers go down. Jaffar stands 2 spaces in front of Athos so Uhai doesn't sic Athos. Everyone moves central some more.

Turn 3: Hector and Eliwood move towards Kenneth. Lyn goes to Brendan. Uhai dies, and Jaffar moves to assist Sain and Hawkeye.

Turn 4: Darin shows his face, Pent shows him Fimbulvetr. Kenneth dies courtesy of Durandal. Athos moves nearer to where Lloyd and Linus are.

Turn 5: Ursula and Jerme appear. Hawkeye Swordreavers Jerme, Sain cleans up. Jaffar Lethalities Ursula. Brendan dies.

Turn 6: The brothers appear. Athos berserks Lloyd, Nils plays for him, Athos berserks Linus.

Turn 7: Lloyd walks out, nearly dead, Raven claims the Regal Sword.

Turn 8: Jaffar gets berserked. Pent warps him right to the back of the stage. Hector walks down and starts bashing up the armours.

Turns 9~12: Jaffar beating up Sages/Druids.

Turn 13: Jaffar is restored, Athos crits Nergal.

I ended up ditching Sain for Hawkeye.

Turn 1: LunAthos eats a Sniper, everyone runs. OhHai moves up to us.

Turn 2: OhHai is eviscerated. Louise grabs Rienfleche.

Turn 3: Noone gives a shit about Kenneth after Pent takes out the Bolting (?) and Fimbulwinter sage. Everyone gets ready to slaughter Brendan.

Turn 4: Everyone kills Brendan 'cause he sucks. Hector takes point to Wolf Beil Darin inna face with B Eliwood and C Lyn. Athos' work is not over; he wanders over to Kenneth.

Turn 5: Kenneth and Gespenst dude cease to exist. Pent owns Darin's arse. Hector owns that other dude's arse.

Turn 6: Louise only takes three damage from Runesword Jerme at 2-range. Louise has Reinfleche. Louise has two active supports. Athos has Nils as usual. Room 5 ceases to become a problem.

Turn 7: Everyone moves up and Pent fortifies, is sang at, then Elixirs. Lloyd is so awesome he runs directly into a Swordslayer crit courtesy of Hector. Linus is so awesome he lags behind.

Turn 8: Linus eats it. Everyone runs out of 'Zerk range, as I realise I once more forgot to pack Restore. Except Athos and Nils, who just walk up.

Rest of Turns: Zerk druid instead decides to Eclipse Nils with 0% hit, 'cause he's a moron. Athos kills Berserk dude. Athos kills Fortify dude. Athos kills reinforcements, as Hector and a couple others run up to Nergal. Athos doubles Nergal, Hector finishes him off with the kick-ass Armads animation.

Dragon Turn: Athos had been fed a Body Ring the moment I'd got him, so yeah. One Turned.

I ended up ditching Sain for Hawkeye.

Turn 1: LunAthos eats a Sniper, everyone runs. OhHai moves up to us.

Turn 2: OhHai is eviscerated. Louise grabs Rienfleche.

How did I never see that before?

Turn 3: Noone gives a shit about Kenneth after Pent takes out the Bolting (?) and Fimbulwinter sage. Everyone gets ready to slaughter Brendan.

Turn 4: Everyone kills Brendan 'cause he sucks. Hector takes point to Wolf Beil Darin inna face with B Eliwood and C Lyn. Athos' work is not over; he wanders over to Kenneth.

Turn 5: Kenneth and Gespenst dude cease to exist. Pent owns Darin's arse. Hector owns that other dude's arse.

I fail to comprehend how Hector was unable to ORKO Darin with Wolf Beil.

Turn 6: Louise only takes three damage from Runesword Jerme at 2-range. Louise has Reinfleche. Louise has two active supports. Athos has Nils as usual. Room 5 ceases to become a problem.

lolrunesword

Turn 7: Everyone moves up and Pent fortifies, is sang at, then Elixirs. Lloyd is so awesome he runs directly into a Swordslayer crit courtesy of Hector. Linus is so awesome he lags behind.

Turn 8: Linus eats it. Everyone runs out of 'Zerk range, as I realise I once more forgot to pack Restore. Except Athos and Nils, who just walk up.

Rest of Turns: Zerk druid instead decides to Eclipse Nils with 0% hit, 'cause he's a moron. Athos kills Berserk dude. Athos kills Fortify dude. Athos kills reinforcements, as Hector and a couple others run up to Nergal. Athos doubles Nergal, Hector finishes him off with the kick-ass Armads animation.

I wish my Zerk dudes were as dumb as yours.

Dragon Turn: Athos had been fed a Body Ring the moment I'd got him, so yeah. One Turned.

LunAthos?

How did I never see that before?

I fail to comprehend how Hector was unable to ORKO Darin with Wolf Beil.

lolrunesword

I wish my Zerk dudes were as dumb as yours.

LunAthos?

Dunno. 'S probably possible to kill him on the first turn or somethin'. And a lot of people block him with durable people I guess. Kenneth doesn't move though, nor does his Druid...only the Sage.

B Eli, C Lyn, something like 18/10. Dented pretty nicely, but it's overshadowed by the Swordslayer crit.

Yeah.

Noone but the bard and the Archsage was in range, though, even counting movement. But yeah. Was fun.

Yeah.

Up to Chapter 14. Serra died on her joining chapter. Osw1n is w1n.

Edited by Trompe le Monde

Pretty good, but after the school Athletics Carnival and TKD last night, my back and shoulders are all sore. How're you?

Even if there weren't any Ground-weak Pokemon, it would be impossible to survive a +6 Fire Punch/Earthquake combination unless you had something like a Moltres.

Pretty good, but after the school Athletics Carnival and TKD last night, my back and shoulders are all sore. How're you?

So THAT'S why you came one hour late yesterday! Ouch, that doesn't sound very pleasant...

I'm doing great, as usual.

So THAT'S why you came one hour late yesterday! Ouch, that doesn't sound very pleasant...

I'm doing great, as usual.

Yeah, I was tired. XD

Hey JB!