• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

gintama has 34 volumes to Kenshiro's 27

'Oy! Looks better than I expected, also much more gory and not-so-weird. 80

The Benizakura arc is fucking epic. Probably the least amount of jokes of any arc.

Edited by mousefire

We need another referendum to throw off th' stupid goddamn commonwealth.

No shit. I wish I could vote this election. :sob: I'd rather give Abbott a shot than Rudd again.

Edited by Rhythm

I'm doing fine. Still sad that I missed you during the entire weekend, which was my last one before the exams. But I'm glad you're here right now so everything is good.

Actually, I checked your profile later and saw that you DID come, at around 10:21 AM in your time. idk how I missed you.

Anyway, my exams didn't start yet (gonna start this Friday). I'm prepared for the first exam, really scared about the second (Tuesday), and wouldn't have been worried about the third (Wednesday) if it wasn't for the fact that I'll only have one day to prepare since all the extra time before that would be focused on the second exam. Then I'll have a long break and won't have any more exams until mid-June so I should be able to start coming online after Wednesday.

No shit. I wish I could vote this election. :sob: I'd rather give Abbott a shot than Rudd again.

Rudd pisses me off, as does his Internet protection thing. But ANYTHING is better than a Liberal government led by Abbott. I mighta given Turnbull a shot, though. And the Greens blew the Emissions Trading Scheme. And the Nationals are akin to Liberal, but more shit. And Family First disgust me (and I once trolled their website, leading to the death of 'Iain Bowman' as a pseudonym. :awesome:)

That's every non-independent with a chance out of the window. Barring Nick Xenophon making a party.

Google is here. Maybe someone just typed "epitome of awesomeness" in the search engine and so, Google started searching for Rhythm~ and found this thread.

Actually, I checked your profile later and saw that you DID come, at around 10:21 AM in your time. idk how I missed you.

Anyway, my exams didn't start yet (gonna start this Friday). I'm prepared for the first exam, really scared about the second (Tuesday), and wouldn't have been worried about the third (Wednesday) if it wasn't for the fact that I'll only have one day to prepare since all the extra time before that would be focused on the second exam. Then I'll have a long break and won't have any more exams until mid-June so I should be able to start coming online after Wednesday.

I don't know what I did then, I think I just checked the mafia game and logged off...

Why don't you study a little each night? That's what works for me. Cramming just fails. XD

Rudd pisses me off, as does his Internet protection thing. But ANYTHING is better than a Liberal government led by Abbott. I mighta given Turnbull a shot, though. And the Greens blew the Emissions Trading Scheme. And the Nationals are akin to Liberal, but more shit. And Family First disgust me (and I once trolled their website, leading to the death of 'Iain Bowman' as a pseudonym. :awesome:)

That's every non-independent with a chance out of the window. Barring Nick Xenophon making a party.

... I honestly haven't looked into it much because I can't vote for this year. Rudd lost me when he scrapped the ETS. Even though I'd rather Abbott over Rudd, I would've gone with the Greens if I could. And I know nothing about Family First. So, yeah. :/

Google is here. Maybe someone just typed "epitome of awesomeness" in the search engine and so, Google started searching for Rhythm~ and found this thread.

I :lol:'d.

Why don't you study a little each night? That's what works for me. Cramming just fails. XD

Yeah, I know. I'm planning on studying whenever I'm not busy with eating/sleeping/work/oujay's empire (only while you're online). Only problem is that I end up sleeping too much instead. I really need to start getting serious. Thanks for the advice!

Yeah, I know. I'm planning on studying whenever I'm not busy with eating/sleeping/work/oujay's empire (only while you're online). Only problem is that I end up sleeping too much instead. I really need to start getting serious. Thanks for the advice!

Not a problem, Proto~

btw Rhythm~, congrats on finally capturing Lugia. I'm guessing you still managed to save up your Master Ball?

Thanks. And yeah. I've been playing a lot of Spectrobes though.

Pretty good Iced. I have a SAC on tomorrow for Maths that I'm not looking forward to though.

Edited by Rhythm