• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I don't know what I did then, I think I just checked the mafia game and logged off...

Why don't you study a little each night? That's what works for me. Cramming just fails. XD

... I honestly haven't looked into it much because I can't vote for this year. Rudd lost me when he scrapped the ETS. Even though I'd rather Abbott over Rudd, I would've gone with the Greens if I could. And I know nothing about Family First. So, yeah. :/

Family First are essentially One Nation wannabes running on a Christian base. They have a single seat.

And I think the ETS would've passed had the Greens voted in favour (not certain though). It's the other shit I can't stand him for.

See there's a REASON Sinn Fein are badass!

Edited by Trompe le Monde

Haha, sorry. I tried to come on Sunday night to see you and everyone else, but before that I felt super tired and didn't particularly feel like coming on.

Google's back.

Edited by Rhythm

Haha, sorry. I tried to come on Sunday night to see you and everyone else, but before that I felt super tired and didn't particularly feel like coming on.

I... have... failed... again...

Google's back.

Maybe that guy tried to search for "pure win" and Google started looking for Rhythm~ again.

Maybe that guy tried to search for "pure win" and Google started looking for Rhythm~ again.

I must have been the second one on the pure win list.

By not being here when you wanted to come online.

Pure Win

Hi Joshybear

The forums were offline anyway.

Heya JB!

Where do you think pivoting came from?

Pokemon is 2D

I should download Shoddy. Whos' with me?

Pokemon is 2D

Pivoting is actually a term used to describe switching into an intermediary Pokemon to absorb the likeliest attack before immediately switching in the Pokemon that you actually want to use to deal with the enemy.

I should download Shoddy. Whos' with me?

Do it. It'll take a while before you get used to competitive battling (unless you battle through Wifi a lot already) but it's gonna be fun nonetheless. Unfortunately, I won't be able to battle you until next week but there's always I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! and Joshybear (and various other SF members).

FUCKING MOLTRES

You know the only reason why Moltres is in UU instead of OU? It's because of a certain move that was nicknamed ****** Rock. Once Salamence gets banned to Uber, and more people pack in Electric moves for Gyarados, then hopefully, ****** Rock will be banned too and Moltres can ascend, along with Charizard, Articuno, and others.

Edited by Proto

Pivoting is actually a term used to describe switching into an intermediary Pokemon to absorb the likeliest attack before immediately switching in the Pokemon that you actually want to use to deal with the enemy.

Do it. It'll take a while before you get used to competitive battling (unless you battle through Wifi a lot already) but it's gonna be fun nonetheless. Unfortunately, I won't be able to battle you until next week but there's always I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! and Joshybear (and various other SF members).

There's like a tier list somewhere, yeah? I should probably, uh, probably figure out a UU team. 'Cause, like...yeah.

****** Rock

*brightly* What, Stealth Ro- *Holsety'd* *Hyper Beamed* *Arrow'd*

But ****** Rock is epic :(

You DO realize that that's the ONLY reason why tier distribution is heavily based on typing? e.g. most Fire types are in UU or NU with the only two OU Fire types being neutral to ****** Rock. It's completely stupid when the epic awesomeness of Charizard cannot be witnessed because of a move that makes Steelix laugh with its Leftovers recovery.

In fact, I'll probably make a Starmie+Charizard OU team just to show Charizard's potential.

Stupid Sunny Day + Fire Blast + Solarbeam = OHKOs.

I always use Flamethrower or Fire Blast. Speaking of which, did you battle my Sunny Day team? I wanna let people know that loltropius isn't completely worthless.