That One Thread

Florete

I'm a writer. Analysis of situations of these is what I live for. :D

Or creation, if it's fiction.

Such a shame it won't be my career. I love it.

Ah, I see.

I'm a math and economics major - we write and analyze all day, but not about stuff like this.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Ah, I see.

I'm a math and economics major - we write and analyze all day, but not about stuff like this.

Totally gonna be a game programmer. Writing is just one of my favorite hobbies.

Oh? Well, yes. Your analysis is to understand things that are solid and concrete. Which is easier and harder in a sense. There's a definite right answer, but only one right answer, most of the time.

As for writing, it also includes psychoanalysis, because I also love the study of the objective thought.

Oh? Well, yes. Your analysis is to understand things that are solid and concrete. Which is easier and harder in a sense. There's a definite right answer, but only one right answer, most of the time.

Ah, I see.

Actually, while your analysis of the math side is impeccable, your analysis of what economics is all about is... well, less than accurate. Newton's third law of economics: For every economist, there exists an equal and opposite economist.

And a lot of the time, they're both right.

Eheh, I always grouped them into similar fields. I honestly don't know that much about economics so I was taking a random guess.

BUT I GOT THE MATH PART CORRECT AND THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME :D

I feel like just saying some good news:

I took a math test today and know I got an 100 because I checked 'em all; I have an A- in literature for progress reports; I have an A+ in science for progress reports. But I don't know about the rest, those teachers just gave out progress report grades early.

That's...similar to mine, but in a different order. I'm probably going to go into politics or writing fiction, but I design SRPGs on my offtime.

Holy shit; Astra's proclamation was right.

*looks up* No contest, I think.

EDIT2: Oh my God, did I seriously post in here again? >_>;

8D

8D

Is RhythmxProto a crack pairing or are they really together?

I thought the former at first but seeing the way they talk I wonder.

Or do they need to get a spine and just admit how they really feel?

You know my answer to this.

Hey, I only jumped in here half a year ago...

Well if Proto and Amelia's responses are anything to go by, you're instantly likable (and from what I've seen you are). I don't know if I possess that quality. I've only been here about a month longer than you have and I still don't know if I have an identity here. Who am I? What am I? What am I known for? Some people think I'm funny, but I'm just a funny guy in a long list of funny guys at SF. What is my purpose? Do I truly belong? You're lucky to have figured all this out. I guess I'm still looking for my answer...

Well if Proto and Amelia's responses are anything to go by, you're instantly likable (and from what I've seen you are). I don't know if I possess that quality. I've only been here about a month longer than you have and I still don't know if I have an identity here. Who am I? What am I? What am I known for? Some people think I'm funny, but I'm just a funny guy in a long list of funny guys at SF. What is my purpose? Do I truly belong? You're lucky to have figured all this out. I guess I'm still looking for my answer...

Just to help, I have no idea who you are.

Just to help, I have no idea who you are.

That's okay. I don't know who you are either. :)

Seconded.

But that's a bold-faced lie. How can you not remember the man who killed you!

Oh, that's right, I cut your head off. Can't remember things when you're headless.

Well that's rough. I know you BK, and think you're one of the funnier posters here. But if you can't remember our interactions, then I guess that answers some questions about me as a SF user. -_-

Well that's rough. I know you BK, and think you're one of the funnier posters here. But if you can't remember our interactions, then I guess that answers some questions about me as a SF user. -_-

Aren't you the French guy?

There are no laws of humanity but are ones of nature.

No law apparatus.

You are that easily forgotten.

It wasn't meant to be an insult.

I know, but nobody likes being forgotten. At least you helped me understand that I still have work to do. I guess I didn't like the fact that outside of my little clan at Forum Games, I'm still a little unknown. But you'd think you'd at least have seen me around, even if we've never talked. I'm no lurker.

Though to be fair, you're pretty active too, but I don't notice you at all so I guess we're even. ;)

Edited by El Rey León

I know, but nobody likes being forgotten. At least you helped me understand that I still have work to do. I guess I didn't like the fact that outside of my little clan at Forum Games, I'm still a little unknown. But you'd think you'd at least have seen me around, even if we've never talked. I'm no lurker.

Though to be fair, you're pretty active too, but I don't notice you at all so I guess we're even. ;)

Uh, who are you again?

Though to be fair, you're pretty active too, but I don't notice you all the time so I guess we're even. ;)

Too much spam in there for my liking. >_>

One way to be not forgotten is to post in multiple places.

Edited by AstraLunaSol