• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

@el: You are the best! I haven't played the game but I'm currently watching the anime. :awesome:

I haven't played the game either, when I called it the "holy grail" I meant that's the game I searching high and low for. Everywhere I find it's like a +$100. Maybe I should just find a place that rents it or something.

And for some reason I don't want to watch the anime before playing the game first. >_>

Meh, Cav, she uses the Mistoltin. Fit them together.

...FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The base is Lalum, I'll tell you that.

Hm.... Can't see how they fit, but it's your sprite, so suit yourself.

WTF?!? I was too late. T^T

Seriuosly, I really hate Lalum... I'd recommend you to use Tethys, make her looks like Linde a bit.

Hm.... Can't see how they fit, but it's your sprite, so suit yourself.

WTF?!? I was too late. T^T

Seriuosly, I really hate Lalum... I'd recommend you to use Tethys, make her looks like Linde a bit.

Hack, 3rd Gen, see where that takes you.

Example.png

Is what I have so far. Lalum has the best Dancer base btw.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Just finished typing 1335 words in a short time between my last post and now. It's terrible having to type up the whole document after being stupid and storing it soley on a flash drive and losing it. Luckily a text version exists and now I have to edit it. It's for possibly the worst day of my life in 8th grade unless I find out I fail it which would be worse.

I looked at it two days ago... I think.

Type two mo-*shot*

Nothing much. I screwed up a chance to meet with my crush today (aka I'm too much of a pussy to do so), went home to emo for about a minute, and then wasted time creating a Dark-only team on Shoddy.

Nothing much. I screwed up a chance to meet with my crush today (aka I'm too much of a pussy to do so), went home to emo for about a minute, and then wasted time creating a Dark-only team on Shoddy.

Daaamn. What happened?

Daaamn. What happened?

Combined Sports Meet, therefore my crush had to come to my school. I spent most of the event looking for her, and when I did, I saw her for all of 3 seconds. Then my "friend" tried to jump on me.

Hi Crash. Haven't seen you in some time ;)

Still find FE5 easier than FE4?

Hey Joshy, playing Pokeymans, I see?

And I haven't played any FE for several months now.

Hey JB and Crash! What's up?

Rhythm! :wub:

Not much really, I have to say.

RP is...confusing. It's like he's the central character of a C-list Off-Broadway musical.

I like RP well enough, but this made me nearly lol my head off.

Well, look at FFtF News for one. "Revenge! Revenge!" "Oh, this creator of that monstrous thread is...A WOMAN?!" "Ah, I have yet found a room in my heart for this thread...I shall be most willing to give it a second chance! Thank you, Ar-Wing Pilot! Thank you for showing me the light!" "I...I am close to tears."

Alright, enough said Fur. :P

Oh, and I'm going to Dad's for the weekend, and I'm being picked up in just over an hour.