That One Thread

Florete

Having a relationship with Miciahahi is like having a relationship with a blonde inferiority complex.

EDIT: Link to the voting topic...but we still got one reply each left.

Edited by Trompe le Monde

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

FURETCHEN! How are we supposed to determine which character wins in a debate? =0

And why do some people decide to never reply to an OP in debates?

Judges. In a literal sense.

Yes I've done my homework.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

He's refering to her as a cougar because of her being almost twice my age...

So much for only having eyes for Sanaki!

Anyway, I'd say that Micaiah definitely isn't a cougar. Aimee however...

Having a relationship with Miciahahi is like having a relationship with a blonde inferiority complex.

EDIT: Link to the voting topic...but we still got one reply each left.

Judges. In a literal sense.

Yes I've done my homework.

Excellent.

Furetchen, you are handling yourself very well, will you actually go up against some others? You know, I'm actually new to this, and I feel like I'm handling myself as if it were a character rating topic ._.

Wait- Um- What.

So much for only having eyes for Sanaki!

Anyway, I'd say that Micaiah definitely isn't a cougar. Aimee however...

Lolwat

...Is MILFalicious.

Nah, she's married to Largo, so...

That doesn't change the fact she could be. =0

Excellent.

Furetchen, you are handling yourself very well, will you actually go up against some others? You know, I'm actually new to this, and I feel like I'm handling myself as if it were a character rating topic ._.

Hah, thanks. Well, I'm mostly sticking to a couple guns and not giving up points...we could both do with some improvement.

As for the inferiority complex, it's like, every time you look at her, you think "Wow, she's a potent light priestess chosen by a deity with awesome heritage who helped kill a god and rallied the entire ruined nation of Daein. Fuck, I'm bad in comparison."

Hah, thanks. Well, I'm mostly sticking to a couple guns and not giving up points...we could both do with some improvement.

As for the inferiority complex, it's like, every time you look at her, you think "Wow, she's a potent light priestess chosen by a deity with awesome heritage who helped kill a god and rallied the entire ruined nation of Daein. Fuck, I'm bad in comparison."

I know I have already lost this, but before you chose a character, I chose Hawkeye because I thought you were going for Louise. FE7 Paladins are all pretty great actually.

Um, no- I mean, it's not like she's a selfish woman or anything, she's not a Barbie Girl like Clarine, Serra or L'Arachel you know.

I know I have already lost this, but before you chose a character, I chose Hawkeye because I thought you were going for Louise. FE7 Paladins are all pretty great actually.

Um, no- I mean, it's not like she's a selfish woman or anything, she's not a Barbie Girl like Clarine, Serra or L'Arachel you know.

Ah, right...yeah. Nah, Louise for me is old shame...Hawkeye versus Louise would be a total curbstomp for Hawk XD

I never said Miciahha needed to say anything...just looking at her Sueosity...

Ah, right...yeah. Nah, Louise for me is old shame...Hawkeye versus Louise would be a total curbstomp for Hawk XD

I never said Miciahha needed to say anything...just looking at her Sueosity...

Oh my...

I don't think so. =0

Bella is worse.

Oh my...

I don't think so. =0

Bella is worse.

Louise is like Isa without the movement, availability, WTC, levels to grow, or Enemy Phase. So, like, all of my points.

Who, the Twilight protagonist? "Oh, no, I'm clumsy. I'm not a Sue, because I trip over things."

I know how she is, it's just I couldn't believe those words coming out of his mou- I mean, fingers, whatever.

And I actually see Isa being competent, Louise even has trouble against Wyerns. But she's my favorite Sniper though.

Yeah, the best Mary Sue.

Edited by Soul