• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I clicked "Accept", the window disappeared but no battle started. It happens to me sometimes, when this glitchy internet prevents me from battling, sorry. Maybe another time, I guess.

I would say it's the most difficult Pokemon to capture in the entire Pokemon Gens 1+2+3. Feebas was tough enough to capture, evolving it was a nightmare.

Took me a week to find the damn thing. Belue Berries, I found, were awesome for helping it evolve. :awesome:

I am not one who hates. You know that better than anyone else in here. Everyone deserves another chance as long as they're still alive.

:wub:

Shiny Machamp = Incredible Hulk

I lol'd.

Proto~! You computer's fixed?

WELCOME BACK, RHYTHM~

Looks like the waiting was all worth it! How was your holiday?

And yeah, my computer finally got fixed but the internet started giving problems. I'll still be online but I might have trouble posting.

Bet Proto wants to get in Rhythm's pants.

Nope, she's just a really awesome friend of mine and I missed her during the entire weekend.

Holiday? I'm still at school. :mellow:

Ah, that's cool, at least you're here. :awesome:

Sorry, I meant weekend.

Nope, she's just a really awesome friend of mine and I missed her during the entire weekend.

Sorry, I meant weekend.

XD

Yeah, it was alright. I'm pissed at the English teachers at my school though. Because they couldn't get their act together, in all the lessons in the week before the exams (this week) we'll be doing an assessment task. <_<

Enjolras! Haven't seen you in a while. What's new with you?

New laptop, just got back from a rather terrible school trip, currently recording some songs...that about sums it up

3 assessment tasks this week, and exams starting the following week... It's awesome being me at the moment. :/

Why was the school trip so bad?