• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I had to give a speech in front of the whole school. But it only lasted, like, a minute. I was promoting Sponsor An Animal. We're doing a Sumatran Tiger. :awesome:

*hugs Proto~*

I'm doing great! Now that I have less SACs to worry about studying for. :D Still have a lot of Maths, but the teacher's being good to us. So, feeling pretty :awesome:. Plus, you're here!

I had to give a speech in front of the whole school. But it only lasted, like, a minute. I was promoting Sponsor An Animal. We're doing a Sumatran Tiger. :awesome:

*hugs Proto~*

I'm doing great! Now that I have less SACs to worry about studying for. :D Still have a lot of Maths, but the teacher's being good to us. So, feeling pretty :awesome:. Plus, you're here!

I have to read a 3 page non double spaced report in a stuffy room that is overheated. :(

I have to read a 3 page non double spaced report in a stuffy room that is overheated. :(

Oh shit. Is it tomorrow? :/

I don't think I ever had to give a speech in the last five years... People tried to get me to do it several times but I always managed to pin it on someone else.

I have it as that because Rhy said it, and I found it hilarious for some reason.

Was I talking about politicians? It would make sense then. If you fixed up the grammar

I don't mind giving speeches as long as it's not impromptu.

Was I talking about politicians? It would make sense then. If you fixed up the grammar

No I believe it was about NAPLAN.

also the people in my science class are absolute idiots

No I believe it was about NAPLAN.

Oh, that makes sense too.

What did they do? Set themselves on fire?:D

Beat mine. High-level Biology and Chemistry, with at least one, probably two Creationists. We're about to launch into Evolution.

This is gonna be hilarious.

Creationists annoy me. Here's what I heard from one, "If I told you a bang came from no where would you believe me?" I mean, how about "if I told you there was a man with a beard who appeared out of no where would you believe me?" It's quite obvious creationists generally no nothing about what they are arguing about, granted exceptions may exist but not from what I've seen.

Beat mine. High-level Biology and Chemistry, with at least one, probably two Creationists. We're about to launch into Evolution.

This is gonna be hilarious.

They should come and sit in Philosophy.

Gotta go in an hour too.

Edited by Rhythm