That One Thread

Florete

Buy as many Dusk Balls as you can and then enter the tower and battle it during the night. Inflict it with some status and weaken it. Use False Swipe if you have it but be careful, since Scyther dies too easily from Ho-Oh's Fire attacks. Then start throwing all of your Dusk Balls. Reset and retry when you run out.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I could understand that, since specialized balls before HGSS were only focussed on specific types of Pokemon. But Dusk Ball is unique because AFAIK it's the ONLY ball in Pokemon history that can significantly multiply the catch rate when up against nearly every Pokemon.

In-game, I always use only attack moves on my Pokemon. And status moves sometimes because Bulbasaur doesn't have much better options through level-ups.

Nah, I think you have a chance of beating I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!, Joshybear, or ALS. Or my NU team with your OU team or something like that.

Alright then. Since Latias was kicked out of Standard play and moved to Uber, I plan to make a Uber team soon and all of my current OU teams are banned thanks to Latias. Just wanted to let you know because Uber is NOT a balanced tier and was never meant to be.

I'm sad. This place has turned into nothing but a pokemon battle signup thread. At this rate, I'll probably stop posting here unless actual conversation returns.

*rolls eyes*

Don't be sad, I'm here!.. Actually, that's making you sadder isn't it?

Not me, it's always nice to see you online, Blasied. :)

Bibarel.

Worse than Linoone. That thing creeps me out.

I'm sad. This place has turned into nothing but a pokemon battle signup thread. At this rate, I'll probably stop posting here unless actual conversation returns.

I don't use that site. Just throwing it out there.

Hey guys!

Edited by Rhythm

No, I'm here, I just had to do housework. And the Pokemon talk doesn't bother me all that much. At least I know people are here when it's going on.

*hugs Proto*

Hey Iced!

I'm good. But I found out that someone at my school that catches my bus every morning slit her wrists yesterday near one of the school car parks before the first classes started. The cops and an ambulance came and took her away. :/ And yesterday on the bus she was talking about how she asked her ex if he'd care if she killed herself...

*hugs Rhythm~*

That doesn't sound really good. Over here, I read about suicide attempts all the time in the newspaper but it must feel a whole lot worse if it's someone you actually meet everyday...

Well, she's been cutting herself for a while now, so it was kinda expected... And I DID tell the school counsellor. :/

*hugs Proto*

Hey Iced!

I'm good. But I found out that someone at my school that catches my bus every morning slit her wrists yesterday near one of the school car parks before the first classes started. The cops and an ambulance came and took her away. :/ And yesterday on the bus she was talking about how she asked her ex if he'd care if she killed herself...

can I have a hug too? :(

wow, that must have been hard, I know how you feel I have a friend who was like that, sort of tried to kill himself a few times.