That One Thread

Florete

can I have a hug too? :(

wow, that must have been hard, I know how you feel I have a friend who was like that, sort of tried to kill himself a few times.

Sure! I love hugs.

*hugs*

It sucks. :(

Any idea why she did it in the first place?

I think it was because her boyfriend broke up with her.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Sure! I love hugs.

*hugs*

It sucks. :(

I think it was because her boyfriend broke up with her.

^_^

indeed it does, and the worst bit is sometimes they wont even listen to your help.

thats a bit....extreme don't you think? well perhaps it's because I don''t know what it's like having a boyfriend but...

"Dear user,

Due to some work being done in the submarine cable between Mumbai and Colombo, all internet users in this area may be receiving slow or interrupted internet service from 23 May 8:30 AM to 31 May 10:30 AM. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

That explains it. It just HAD to happen during the break between exams. Great...

^_^

indeed it does, and the worst bit is sometimes they wont even listen to your help.

thats a bit....extreme don't you think? well perhaps it's because I don''t know what it's like having a boyfriend but...

No, and that's the worst. :/

I think it is extreme. But that's when it started.

"Dear user,

Due to some work being done in the submarine cable between Mumbai and Colombo, all internet users in this area may be receiving slow or interrupted internet service from 23 May 8:30 AM to 31 May 10:30 AM. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

That explains it. It just HAD to happen during the break between exams. Great...

Awww...

*hugs Proto again*

That IS the worst time. Yuck. :/

Edited by Rhythm

*hugs Rhythm~*

Well, at least I know how long it's gonna be like this.

Also, Rhythm~, you didn't answer, which Pokemon would you want to be named after you? It could be anything.

*hugs Rhythm~*

Well, at least I know how long it's gonna be like this.

Also, Rhythm~, you didn't answer, which Pokemon would you want to be named after you? It could be anything.

Well, I like fire, dragon and dark types the most. Er, yeah.

I do believe I asked her first.

Well, I like fire, dragon and dark types the most. Er, yeah.

Latias, Kingdra, Charizard, and I need another one. How about Milotic, it seems to fit you well? Unfortunately, I couldn't find any Dark types for your name.

I do believe I asked her first.

She didn't give any specific answer so we can still use entirely different ones for it.

Latias, Kingdra, Charizard, and I need another one. How about Milotic, it seems to fit you well? Unfortunately, I couldn't find any Dark types for your name.

She didn't give any specific answer so we can still use entirely different ones for it.

Yeah, Milotic is awesome!

Rhythmic Milotic sounds good, IMO.

^^ This. And hi Fur. :D

Edited by Rhythm

Alright! I'll be making those teams soon. Looks I'll be battling after all, I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!, Joshybear, Furetchen, ALS, and whoever else wanted to battle me.

Copycat. What about Amelia!?

AND.WHY.ARE.YOU.USING.THE.TILDE?

if anything you are the copycat, you don't even have a Milotic on your team, I do. she can be Linoone.

WHY.NOT.AND.WHY.ARE.YOU.TYPING.LIKE.THIS

if anything you are the copycat, you don't even have a Milotic on your team, I do. she can be Linoone.

... Ew.

Lol'd again.

lolwut? My very first Shoddy team has a Milotic and my latest UU team, which was last updated last year, has a Milotic. The only reason you never saw it was because you ALWAYS died to my Mismagius waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early. Yes, Milotic WAS in that team. As was Steelix. And Raikou. As for Linoone, I never ever had one. Charizard is superior anyway since my Steelix loves roaring at your racoon. And she deosn't want to be a Linoone anyway.

YOU.ARE.NOT.ME.AND.I.HAVE.THE.RIGHT.TO.BE.ANGRY.AT.THIS.

Linoone doesn't look pretty. I believe we went over this yesterday.

oh, yeah....

well there's nothing on my UU team that suits Amelia and she needs to be something.

lolwut? My very first Shoddy team has a Milotic and my latest UU team, which was last updated last year, has a Milotic. The only reason you never saw it was because you ALWAYS died to my Mismagius waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early. Yes, Milotic WAS in that team. As was Steelix. And Raikou. As for Linoone, I never ever had one. Charizard is superior anyway since my Steelix loves roaring at your racoon. And she deosn't want to be a Linoone anyway.

:lol: @ Bolded bit.

It's okay Proto~, relax. :)

I didn't lose that much....

I.AM.WELL.AWARE.I.AM.NOT.YOU.I.HAVE.THE.RIGHT.TO.KNOW.WHY.YOU.ARE.ANGRY

It's okay Proto~, relax. :)

I too believe you should relax Proto :lol:

You lost once to my Tropius (thank you for the free Swords Dance) and at least twice to my Mismagius (thank you for the free Substitute, which let me Nasty Plot). In both of the latter situations, my Mismagius sweeped your ENTIRE team before you saw my other three remaining Pokemon. That seems like a pretty bad defeat.

You lost once to my Tropius (thank you for the free Swords Dance) and at least twice to my Mismagius (thank you for the free Substitute, which let me Nasty Plot). In both of the latter situations, my Mismagius sweeped your ENTIRE team before you saw my other three remaining Pokemon. That seems like a pretty bad defeat.

.....shut up