That One Thread

Florete

Magnemite had only one type though so they easily managed to add in another. And introducing two new types when there were only 151 Pokemon before that isn't much. But when you have 493 of them already, there's going to be a whole lot of type changes.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Magnemite had only one type though so they easily managed to add in another. And introducing two new types when there were only 151 Pokemon before that isn't much. But when you have 493 of them already, there's going to be a whole lot of type changes.

Good point. I wonder what it would be weak against, aside from Dark? Maybe Ghost? It could be interesting.

I vote Espeon to be Light/Psychic.

Light?

Place yer bets for Light/Dark Legendary in the next in the generation.

They both have wings so, Light/Flying and Dark/Flying.

Good point. I wonder what it would be weak against, aside from Dark? Maybe Ghost? It could be interesting.

Would it be weak to Dark or would Dark be weak to it? OR BOTH??? Like how Bug and Fighting resist each other.

I vote Espeon to be Light/Psychic.

Oh snap, that would be so awesome. And it would make perfect sense too!

They both have wings so, Light/Flying and Dark/Flying.

Would it be weak to Dark or would Dark be weak to it? OR BOTH??? Like how Bug and Fighting resist each other.

Oh snap, that would be so awesome. And it would make perfect sense too!

Whenever I glance at the black one, I think of Palkia/Dialga. :mellow:

Probably both. And it'd probably be strong against Ghost...

Yes! When I found out Umbreon was Dark, I actually assumed that Espeon was Light. I was so confused when I found out Light didn't exist. I think I was, like, 7/8. XD

Edited by Rhythm

Whenever I glance at the black one, I think of Palkia/Dialga. :mellow:

I can see where that came from.

Probably both. And it'd probably be strong against Ghost...

Yeah, definitely. And considering that Water is weak to Grass by some crazy twisted logic, Light would probably be weak to Grass too.

Yes! When I found out Umbreon was Dark, I actually assumed that Espeon was Light. I was so confused when I found out Light didn't exist. I think I was, like, 7/8. XD

My bro got a Sun Stone from the National Park. You have no idea how hard I was trying to get the same thing, because I seriously thought that Eevee evolves into Espeon though the Sun Stone.

I can see where that came from.

Yeah, definitely. And considering that Water is weak to Grass by some crazy twisted logic, Light would probably be weak to Grass too.

My bro got a Sun Stone from the National Park. You have no idea how hard I was trying to get the same thing, because I seriously thought that Eevee evolves into Espeon though the Sun Stone.

I'm still trying to figure out why Rock is weak to Grass. And why Ghost doesn't affect Normal. :mellow: They probably just wanted to make Normal at least a little useful.

Lol, so did I! And I thought you needed a Moon Stone to get Umbreon too. XD

I'm still trying to figure out why Rock is weak to Grass. And why Ghost doesn't affect Normal. :mellow: They probably just wanted to make Normal at least a little useful.

It's like this, plants needs to be in the soil to grow and they needs water. So it beats both Rock and Water. It's not supposed to make sense. Unless you look at it like, plants absorb water and mineral salts (rock) so it's super effective against them both.

Lol, so did I! And I thought you needed a Moon Stone to get Umbreon too. XD

Yup. In fact, it was only when my brother's Moon Stone failed (he wanted the Umbreon) that I realized that you didn't need the Stones for them. Then he tried his Sun Stone on his Eevee to see if it worked and I realized how much time I wasted on the stupid Park.

I'm great! Just working on some Maths at the moment. What's the assignment on?

Are you doing advanced work? =0

Oh, it's just an English assignment, no big deal.

ProtoXRhythm Thread

Only. 8D

Made me :lol:

It's like this, plants needs to be in the soil to grow and they needs water. So it beats both Rock and Water. It's not supposed to make sense. Unless you look at it like, plants absorb water and mineral salts (rock) so it's super effective against them both.

Yup. In fact, it was only when my brother's Moon Stone failed (he wanted the Umbreon) that I realized that you didn't need the Stones for them. Then he tried his Sun Stone on his Eevee to see if it worked and I realized how much time I wasted on the stupid Park.

I can see it now. Still weird how Ghost doesn't affect Normal though.

Lol. I just went in there because I wanted a Scyther.

@Soul: I'm doing Calculus.

Edited by Rhythm

I was a big fan of Scyther too. It still remains as my favorite Bug type Pokemon. Even if I was given the choice of evolving it to Scizor, I would much rather leave it as it is.

Ghost not affecting Normal doesn't make sense. I think they just did that so that Normal doesn't become a purely negative typing.

@ALS: Only oujay can edit thread titles

Edited by Proto

I was a big fan of Scyther too. It still remains as my favorite Bug type Pokemon. Even if I was given the choice of evolving it to Scizor, I would much rather leave it as it is.

Ghost not affecting Normal doesn't make sense. I think they just did that so that Normal doesn't become a purely negative typing.

@ALS: Only oujay can edit thread titles

Same. I've never had a Scizor though. :(

That's what I always thought. And Normal attacks don't affect Ghosts anyway, so... XD

Fixed.

What? :mellow:

Same. I've never had a Scizor though. :(

Neither did I. I never got the Steelix either, which I actually wanted.

That's what I always thought. And Normal attacks don't affect Ghosts anyway, so... XD

Normal not affecting Ghosts makes perfect sense. Lucky Girafarig becomes immune to Ghost moves instead of being weak to them.

Neither did I. I never got the Steelix either, which I actually wanted.

Normal not affecting Ghosts makes perfect sense. Lucky Girafarig becomes immune to Ghost moves instead of being weak to them.

I had one on level 1 on Platinum. Breed Onix, then trade it straight away.

Best answer to Gastly/Haunter/Gengar? Ghost not affecting it and them being weak to Psychic attacks? Love it.

Hey BK!

Edited by Rhythm

I had one on level 1 on Platinum. Breed Onix, then trade it straight away.

I think it learns the same moves at the same levels though.

Best answer to Gastly/Haunter/Gengar? Ghost not affecting it and them being weak to Psychic attacks? Love it.

Never thought of that before. I so need to train a Girafarig in my next run.

I think it learns the same moves at the same levels though.

Never thought of that before. I so need to train a Girafarig in my next run.

Evolved Pokemon have better stats. And Steelix is just cooler.

Lol, have fun with that. XD

Evolved Pokemon have better stats. And Steelix is just cooler.

In this case, yes. Scizor, on the other hand, has the same Base Stat Total than Scyther, but it has higher Attack and Defense at the cost of being much more slower.

Steelix has better typing too. Rock/Ground is really horrible.