That One Thread

Florete

Well,Starmie outspeeds Scizor and Hydro Pumps it,and Bullet Punch is NVE,and Starmie outspeeds and can Ice Beam Celebi,if I predict right,neither of them can do much,since I doubt either of them manage to not be 2HKO'd

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well,Starmie outspeeds Scizor and Hydro Pumps it,and Bullet Punch is NVE,and Starmie outspeeds and can Ice Beam Celebi,if I predict right,neither of them can do much,since I doubt either of them manage to not be 2HKO'd

And here pops my Signal beam!Kingdra

Uh, Hydro Pump fails to OHKO Scizor and can also miss. CB Scizor's U-Turn OHKO's Starmie and 40 BP Pursuit deals 95% - 111.9% damage, which has a 66.67% chance of OHKOing Starmie without Stealth Rock and a 100% chance WITH any form of residual damage (Stealth Rock, Sandstorm, etc).

Hmm...Blissey?

What's it gonna do? Rest takes care of status. With Pressure active, Blissey will run out of PP so it can't heal and will be forced to Struggle.

I fucking love Crocune.

When it runs low on health, I'll switch in Seph on the Rest. I'll Taunt it before it Sleep Talk (yes, it disables Sleep Talk), essentially shutting it down.

When it runs low on health, I'll switch in Seph on the Rest. I'll Taunt it before it Sleep Talk (yes, it disables Sleep Talk), essentially shutting it down.

Unless I predict it. As you said, pokemon is all about prediction.

I like.

Yeah. Because it's you. And you wanna die.

Sorry Fayt,and Good Morning :)

I have a present for you guys:

Saber_42165.jpg

Woah~ Saber~

Princess Tutu sounds like something suitable for Amely :/

No.

Try 07-Ghost and D.Gray-Man (Or Darker than Black)

*kills everyone in Oujay's*

>:) Scary enough for you Amelia/Proto?

Weak.

Hi Amelia! How are you doing?

Unless I predict it. As you said, pokemon is all about prediction.

Okay, fine then. TrickScarf Starmie, since it resists Surf.

Or better, Kingdra can come in and get at least ONE free Dragon Dance, more if the Crocune decides to stay in, and then sweep your team with Outrage.

Edited by Proto

Hi Amelia! How are you doing?

Okay, fine then. TrickScarf Starmie, since it resists Surf.

Or better, Kingdra can come in and get at least ONE free Dragon Dance, more if the Crocune decides to stay in, and then sweep your team with Outrage.

I have a Shiny Entei now.

I have a Shiny Entei now.

Speaking of Entei, it's gonna get Flare Blitz when the next movie comes out. With a 180 BP move coming out of base 115 Attack, it's gonna hurt a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if it moves up to UU after that, or even BL, just like Raikou.

Raikou, on the other hand, will get Aura Sphere, which lets it kill Tyranitar without resorting to HP Fighting, allowing it to have HP Grass for Hippowdon. It doesn't need Shadow Ball since Latias is out so it can easily run Calm Mind/Aura Sphere/Thunderbolt/Hidden Power (Ice or Grass, Ice for Celebi, Grass for Swampert)

We stopped talking about that like, half an hour ago, how about you start a new subject, Fayt?

Okay. Played in a Magic tournament yesterday. Got 2nd place. Would've won except I got a horribly unlucky set of draws in the tiebreaker game of the finals.

Just to clarify,Scizor takes a hit coming into Starmie,and since Starmie is faster and Bullet Punch won't OHKO,Hydro Pump takes off whatever HP it has left.Scizor isn't incredibly sturdy on the special side,especially offensive Scizor,and I think even Ice Beam + Hydro Pump should kill with LO,especially with Rocks/Maybe Spikes up.

Just to clarify,Scizor takes a hit coming into Starmie,and since Starmie is faster and Bullet Punch won't OHKO,Hydro Pump takes off whatever HP it has left.Scizor isn't incredibly sturdy on the special side,especially offensive Scizor,and I think even Ice Beam + Hydro Pump should kill with LO,especially with Rocks/Maybe Spikes up.

Everything is speculation until you actually fight~