• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Sorry, I'm off looking for a boredom cure.

But thanks for the popcorn. Want a bag?

/shrugs

I've been bored since I woke up 20 minutes ago. But my boredom is never cured regardless.

Nope, I stole both of yours yesterday. Or was it three?

/shrugs

I've been bored since I woke up 20 minutes ago. But my boredom is never cured regardless.

Nope, I stole both of yours yesterday. Or was it three?

You woke up 20 minutes ago? I woke up... 6 and a half hours ago... :(

No wonder you're still awake at 4 in the morning... :mellow:

You stole my second and third bag. I think ALS burnt the first one.

You woke up 20 minutes ago? I woke up... 6 and a half hours ago... :(

No wonder you're still awake at 4 in the morning... :mellow:

You stole my second and third bag. I think ALS burnt the first one.

I always wake up late~

Yeah. Trying to find a solution to boredom is hard stuff, for me anyway.

Okay, then. I don't want any for two years~

I always wake up late~

Yeah. Trying to find a solution to boredom is hard stuff, for me anyway.

Okay, then. I don't want any for two years~

And I'm going to have to get up even earlier once my sister starts driver's ed since I have to take her... I love how I get punished for stuff like that.

Oh, I never said it was easy for me. Of course, taking that class does help with that. :)

Oh great, what did I do this time?

And I'm going to have to get up even earlier once my sister starts driver's ed since I have to take her... I love how I get punished for stuff like that.

Oh, I never said it was easy for me. Of course, taking that class does help with that. :)

Oh great, what did I do this time?

Maybe everyone else is just unavailable? I doubt you're getting 'punished'

You still have something to do. Luckyyy.

You did nothing. Since I stole two bags, I don't deserve any for two years~

Maybe everyone else is just unavailable? I doubt you're getting 'punished'

You still have something to do. Luckyyy.

You did nothing. Since I stole two bags, I don't deserve any for two years~

I know I'm not getting punished. I merely used the word because I have to do something that I really would love not to do.

Well, you're still here. I don't know for certain, but that kind of means that you've got something to do. Not that this is necessarily your favorite thing to be doing.

Oh, come on. I'm not that much of an ogre... Go ahead and eat some.

I know I'm not getting punished. I merely used the word because I have to do something that I really would love not to do.

Well, you're still here. I don't know for certain, but that kind of means that you've got something to do. Not that this is necessarily your favorite thing to be doing.

Oh, come on. I'm not that much of an ogre... Go ahead and eat some.

Ah. well, you'll live... unless she runs you over, then maaaybe not.

You say that like I'm bored because of you? No, I enjoy talking to everybody, but that doesn't mean I'm not bored while doing so either.

But it's a promise. And already broke my last promise with Mumu about food and eating.

Ah. well, you'll live... unless she runs you over, then maaaybe not.

You say that like I'm bored because of you? No, I enjoy talking to everybody, but that doesn't mean I'm not bored while doing so either.

But it's a promise. And already broke my last promise with Mumu about food and eating.

That's okay. I doubt that'll happen. I mean, I won't be on the road at the same time that she will. As for you... well, I'm more concerned about my sister running you over than her running me over.

No, I'm saying that while I might help with the boredom, there's probably other people you'd prefer to talk to.

Well then, I promise that I'll get mad if you don't lighten up and enjoy some popcorn. And what's a Mumu anyway? Is that your pet dog or something?

That's okay. I doubt that'll happen. I mean, I won't be on the road at the same time that she will. As for you... well, I'm more concerned about my sister running you over than her running me over.

No, I'm saying that while I might help with the boredom, there's probably other people you'd prefer to talk to.

Well then, I promise that I'll get mad if you don't lighten up and enjoy some popcorn. And what's a Mumu anyway? Is that your pet dog or something?

If she runs me over, then that's okay~ I can scare people when I'm a ghost and then I'll have fun.

Oh. Eh, no, not really. Pretty much only Roxas. Who's kind of busy anyway.

I promise to not break anymore promises whether you get mad at me or not. /pouts

Mumu = Musashi = My drunkle = My uncle. I have two uncles here~

Edited by Starsong

If she runs me over, then that's okay~ I can scare people when I'm a ghost and then I'll have fun.

Oh. Eh, no, not really. Pretty much only Roxas. Who's kind of busy anyway.

I promise to not break anymore promises whether you get mad at me or not. /pouts

Mumu = Musashi = My drunkle = My uncle. I have two uncles here~

*Reads bolded line*

Go find someone else to talk to then. :)

Well, don't have too much fun as a ghost. I might just haunt you from the realm of the living.

*Reads bolded line*

Go find someone else to talk to then. :)

Well, don't have too much fun as a ghost. I might just haunt you from the realm of the living.

If I break anymore promises, I'll die. You want me to die? /weeps

But then I can go and make eerie noises and stuff in front of the cameras at all the ghost shows, then tell skeptics that ghosts really exist~<3

Sounds fun, right? You can be my partner.

If I break anymore promises, I'll die. You want me to die? /weeps

But then I can go and make eerie noises and stuff in front of the cameras at all the ghost shows, then tell skeptics that ghosts really exist~<3

Sounds fun, right? You can be my partner.

Well, if it makes you happy, then why not? I won't mind if it makes you happy. :)

And how are you going to do that?

Well, I don't know about that... :/

Well, if it makes you happy, then why not? I won't mind if it makes you happy. :)

And how are you going to do that?

Well, I don't know about that... :/

Joy~!

Well, I'll grab the camera, shake it vigorously, and hiss odd noises in the camera that only sounds like 'We really exist'

If anyone gets skeptical, I'll kill them in their sleep.

Come oooon. It would be fun.

Joy~!

Well, I'll grab the camera, shake it vigorously, and hiss odd noises in the camera that only sounds like 'We really exist'

If anyone gets skeptical, I'll kill them in their sleep.

Come oooon. It would be fun.

Well, I'm already an elemental, so I suppose it's not that big of a deal to become a ghost. Of course... I don't think I have to die for it to work, actually. Just have to *Insert long, convoluted technical explanation here*

That okay with you?

I can poison you and it won't hurt~ So you can die peacefully or something.

/listens to explanation

/ears bleed

No clue what you said, but yeah, that's fine.

Alright then. Just have to get back to my body within 24 hours or it'll start to decay on me. So, uh, where do we go first?

Actually, it seems to be working fine... In the ugly IP board skin, that is.

But don't blame Jyo... Blame the b*****ds at IP board who made such a lousy 'upgrade'.

I take offence to you censoring 'bastards'. Fuck it, I'm a bastard. In the technical sense.