• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hmmm... two moveslots left where I can fit in Aura Sphere, Hidden Power Grass, Hidden Power Ice, or Shadow Ball. I need Aura Sphere to kill Tyranitar and Hidden Power to kill Hippowdon. Grass also kills Swampert but Ice takes care of Gliscor and Celebi. Shadow Ball is better against Celebi though and also handles the Rotom Appliances. So, no matter which combination I pick, there will always be at least one counter. Hmmm...

Hence why I included that specific word.

I was agreeing. RP's clearly set his stance to Exterminate the PokeMenace.

Edited by Furetchen Arrowroot

...Despite having a free user-friendly resource.

I mean, my credentials pre-Shoddy were 'beat Diamond, fiddled around with 3rd Gen'. Now my record is close to .500.

BK, you have no soul.

The human soul is a fabrication. An illusion to decieve us that it is the key to heaven and the gate to hell. The human soul is what we make it and so far our creation is an illusion.

The human soul is a fabrication. An illusion to decieve us that it is the key to heaven and the gate to hell. The human soul is what we make it and so far our creation is an illusion.

There is no need to be religious to believe in the soul. Stop acting like a mecanisist. :@

And heaven is a lie.

You just did.

Overrated.

I came out, but I'm not playing.

/smile

this shit is srs bsns

Deep. *play a beat on bongo drums*