• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

That's not so strange actually. It makes perfect sense to enjoy putting a lot of effort for a noble cause.

Interestingly, Palkia is the only one of the three legendary DPP dragons that doesn't have its own unique typing. Water/Dragon was so awesome that they didn't want to make a new one for it.

Best part is, Porygon2 doesn't have only 1 HP and actually has decent stats, making it incredibly difficult to take down.

Yeah, there are a lot of underrated games out there that aren't as popular as they should be. It's really good that someone like you decided to stand up and do something for such a small community, instead of leaving it alone.

Yeah... fun too. Plus it feels gooood~

Damn straight. I forgot what type it was when I was fighting it and tried a fire attack. :lol: Got owned.

Oooh, sounds awesome. Ragequit

XD You make it sound so... noble.

oh, come on, spectrobes isn't THAT good, it's decent sure but Pokemon is still better.

Pokemon is like FFTA(2). Good gameplay (in the case of the latter, great, but too easy), needs a plot, and should be darker.

oh, come on, spectrobes isn't THAT good, it's decent sure but Pokemon is still better.

Play the Wii one and say that again.

Pokemon ain't that great. I'll need to try spectrobes.

Yes.

the 1st and 2nd gen are good, the rest? yeah not as much.

^^ This.

Pokemon is like FFTA(2). Good gameplay (in the case of the latter, great, but too easy), needs a plot, and should be darker.

It's a kid's game. Hence the undarkness. Lightness?

Sheeeet.png

Weapon names? lolcaffeine. I see Esther. B rank on swords, huh? And imo a small piece of hair below the headband above his right eye (viewer's left) should be cut off to make it look better.

Meanie! ;~;

Awwww it's so cute when you cry.

We should stop.

Hi Amelia!

Yeah... fun too. Plus it feels gooood~

At least it's improving your typing skills.

Damn straight. I forgot what type it was when I was fighting it and tried a fire attack. :lol: Got owned.

lol, 4x resistance. Clair's Kingdra still remains as the most difficult battle that I ever had in Pokemon history.

Oooh, sounds awesome. Ragequit

lol. It doesn't happen too often though since neither Shedinja nor Porygon2 are used much.

Because you are.

Oh, come on, Pokemon isn't THAT good, it's decent sure but Fire Emblem is still better.

Oh, come on, Fire Emblem isn't THAT good, it's decent sure but Golden Sun is still better.

Oh, come on, Golden Sun isn't THAT good, it's decent sure but Okami is still better.

Did you get the point yet?

the 1st and 2nd gen are good, the rest? yeah not as much.

^This

Edited by Proto

Pokemon darker! it's already a game about young children running out into the wilderness enslaving animals and forcing them to fight for their life!

how much darker would you like ferret!

Awwww it's so cute when you cry.

Hi Amelia!

Oh, come on, Pokemon isn't THAT good, it's decent sure but Fire Emblem is still better.

Oh, come on, Fire Emblem isn't THAT good, it's decent sure but Golden Sun is still better.

Oh, come on, Golden Sun isn't THAT good, it's decent sure but Okami is still better.

>: *bites*

I said stop!

Lolwut.

I don't think golden sun is better than FE. :/

and you only like okami Because RhyRhy likes it

Pokemon darker! it's already a game about young children running out into the wilderness enslaving animals and forcing them to fight for their life!

Dead humans.

I -liked- AW Dark Conflict. I want the same. Again. (With less apocalypse and more deaths from my own guys)

And FE >>> Golden Sun, man.

Edited by Furetchen Arrowroot

>: *bites*

Ouch! Bad Amelia! Isn't it amazing how I manage to make someone stop crying?

I said stop!

Hi Amelia!

Lolwut.

?

You completely missed the point. Being worse than another game does not in any way mean that the game is not that good.

huhwut? I liked Okami way before she even joined Serenes Forest.

Edited by Proto

Dead humans.

I -liked- AW Dark Conflict. I want the same. Again.

but you see dead humans would not contribute to Pokemon's setting at all.

AW:DS was far better.

pika31504-1.jpg

At least it's improving your typing skills.

lol, 4x resistance. Clair's Kingdra still remains as the most difficult battle that I ever had in Pokemon history.

Not really... XD

OMG yes. :/

Win. XD

Actually, he mentioned that he likes it BEFORE he saw it on my Profile. Get your facts straight

but you see dead humans would not contribute to Pokemon's setting at all.

AW:DS was far better.

Bikes made Infantry obsolete. It was just an example, FFTA is far more in need of a setting change and difficulty boost. I love both, but I did feel the Apocalypse was a bit much.

Ouch! Bad Amelia! Isn't it amazing how I manage to prevent someone from crying?

Hi Amelia!

?

Amelia isn't bad. She is evil~ Not funny Proto!

STOP IT!

Nvm.

And are you kidding me? There's no way Golden Sun is better than FE.

FE > FF tactic > Yggdra Union > Pokemon > Golden Sun. (IMO)

Golden Sun; just another Japanese RPG. And I've really become dissatisfied with them of late.

Yggdra Union is ANOTHER thing I need to check out.

Golden Sun; just another Japanese RPG. And I've really become dissatisfied with them of late.

Yggdra Union is ANOTHER thing I need to check out.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!

Actually, he mentioned that he likes it BEFORE he saw it on my Profile. Get your facts straight

Yes but he wouldn't have put it above Golden Sun without you.

And are you kidding me? There's no way Golden Sun is better than FE.

FE > FF tactic > Yggdra Union > Pokemon > Golden Sun. (IMO)

Thank you Amelia.

I always felt Yggdra Union was far to confusing for a strategy game.

It is one of the best ones though, especially book 2.