• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Exciting. I got up at 10 after 8. Of course, I'll have to be getting up at 20 'til 8 starting next week.

Quite.

Oh, yeah, about the driver's ed whatever yadda yadda stuff? Tell her to drive slow.

So nobody gets killed.

=0

/gasp

Quite.

Oh, yeah, about the driver's ed whatever yadda yadda stuff? Tell her to drive slow.

So nobody gets killed.

Well, she still can't get her permit for another... 4 1/2 months, so that's certainly reassuring. Of course, since I drive at the speed of molasses (i.e. I obey the speed limits as being... limits as opposed to suggestions), I think she's determined not to listen to any advice I give on account of reaction formation.

But I thought you said you wanted me to get killed. For ghost's sake?

Well, she still can't get her permit for another... 4 1/2 months, so that's certainly reassuring. Of course, since I drive at the speed of molasses (i.e. I obey the speed limits as being... limits as opposed to suggestions), I think she's determined not to listen to any advice I give on account of reaction formation.

But I thought you said you wanted me to get killed. For ghost's sake?

Still. Even when you're practicing, she could still slam on that pedal.

I won't be driving soon, if at all. Seriously. I hate cars. Worst invention ever. I'd rather fly an airplane.

Of course I want you to get killed~

But by something that hurts less, like poison. Poison's always nice.

Still. Even when you're practicing, she could still slam on that pedal.

I won't be driving soon, if at all. Seriously. I hate cars. Worst invention ever. I'd rather fly an airplane.

Of course I want you to get killed~

But by something that hurts less, like poison. Poison's always nice.

Well, thankfully, the only cars she'll have access to for a while have emergency brake pedals for instructors to use. :)

I'm not much of a fan of cars, but it beats the alternative of the bus.

Awwww... How sweet. -_-

Well, thankfully, the only cars she'll have access to for a while have emergency brake pedals for instructors to use. :)

I'm not much of a fan of cars, but it beats the alternative of the bus.

Awwww... How sweet. -_-

Oh. Well, that's nice of them then. They should have a 10 mph limit, though, so it's even safer. </3

I'd rather drive a wagon down a highway. Yeah, I fear cars. /cringe

I don't want you to get hurt~ So it's quite sweet, yes~

Oh. Well, that's nice of them then. They should have a 10 mph limit, though, so it's even safer. </3

I'd rather drive a wagon down a highway. Yeah, I fear cars. /cringe

I don't want you to get hurt~ So it's quite sweet, yes~

It's okay. I've been driving for 3 years now (counting the time I've had my permit) and the closest I've come to a wreck is breaking my outside mirror driving into the garage. So, I'd say that I'm a fairly safe driver, if a bit slow...

Thanks~~

It's okay. I've been driving for 3 years now (counting the time I've had my permit) and the closest I've come to a wreck is breaking my outside mirror driving into the garage. So, I'd say that I'm a fairly safe driver, if a bit slow...

Thanks~~

Hah, yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that anything can happen. Roll over off of the highway, drive into a lake, get hit by someone and roll off a hill into a lake, hit a deer, have a semi fall onto your car, etc. etc. etc.

And I can't stand going extremely slow, either, so... yeah.

You're welcome~~~

Hah, yeah, but that doesn't change the fact that anything can happen. Roll over off of the highway, drive into a lake, get hit by someone and roll off a hill into a lake, hit a deer, have a semi fall onto your car, etc. etc. etc.

And I can't stand going extremely slow, either, so... yeah.

You're welcome~~~

Of course. But then again, we could all die at any second. So I try not to take too many unnecessary precautions...

Okay, I'm not that slow. Going 64 when the speed limit is 65 is not my definition of extremely slow. My mother's, perhaps.

You're too sweet... :)

Of course. But then again, we could all die at any second. So I try not to take too many unnecessary precautions...

Okay, I'm not that slow. Going 64 when the speed limit is 65 is not my definition of extremely slow. My mother's, perhaps.

You're too sweet... :)

But the risk of dying in a car when I could die at old age? Yeah, ha, please, just kill me now then.

Well, still. I don't even want to go that fast. 60 mph? I'll go 30. And I'd hate that.

My dad can drive with his knees. It freaks me out when he does.

Always~~

But the risk of dying in a car when I could die at old age? Yeah, ha, please, just kill me now then.

Well, still. I don't even want to go that fast. 60 mph? I'll go 30. And I'd hate that.

My dad can drive with his knees. It freaks me out when he does.

Always~~

Or you could realize that people in the US drive millions of miles a day and >99.5% of them are not going to die of traffic accidents.

Okay, driving with knees is not cool. That much I can agree on...

Thanks~~~

Or you could realize that people in the US drive millions of miles a day and >99.5% of them are not going to die of traffic accidents.

Okay, driving with knees is not cool. That much I can agree on...

Thanks~~~

I still don't care. I don't like cars. I don't like roaches either, but they aren't a death risk. Just because I may not die doesn't mean I can't fear them. There's still that .5% risk, and then there's a bigger chance that something could still happen, like paralysis or having to amputate your leg.

You're welcome~~~

Well, I'm going now. See ya~

So then it's a territory, and not really annexed. :/

It's annexed. It still belongs to me. I just let them keep some of their sovereignty and independence out of respect.