That One Thread

Florete

If I knew that Rhythm~ would have been online so much earlier, I most definitely would not have slept.

Taunt. Choice specs. Two weaknesses, just like my Crocune.

Taunt is temporary and I can switch out of it. I have two Trick absorbers in my team. And even in the worst case scenario, 180 BP Outrage with no DD boosts will still hurt a lot while my max HP Kingdra is bulky enough to take hits. Unless, of course, you have a Trick user AND a status move and I end up mispredicting on BOTH those cases.

I got my ass handed to me on shoddy, Hate hate hate Blissey+Swampert. Worst combo for my team.

How is Blissey a problem when you have Choice Trickers?

This is why you give at least one pokemon on your team Hidden Power Grass. Or throw in Sceptile for Leaf Storm/Energy Ball and Focus Blast (too bad it's UU...)

Rotom-C. It has the added benefit of being able to check an awful lot of Steel types (except Heatran) as well. There's also Shaymin and Roserade. Roserade and Celebi can status the switch-in because no idiot will leave his Swampert out. Swampert, just like every single bulky water, really despises Toxic, which everyone can learn.

Edited by Proto

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Proto~! What's up? Also, I'm going to Dad's this weekend and have to pack up the laptop in 3 hours (6:30) Also, love the Suicune. :awesome:

Edited by Rhythm

Proto~! What's up? Also, I'm going to Dad's this weekend and have to pack up the laptop in 3 hours (6:30) Also, love the Suicune. :awesome:

Rhythm~! How was your Bio exam?

3 hours... well, there's enough time. But you won't be coming online during this weekend then?

Oh, yeah, I changed it to Suicune under Soluna's request. I'm really glad you like it.

Edited by Proto

Rhythm~! How was your Bio exam?

3 hours... well, there's enough time. But you won't be coming online during this weekend then?

Oh, yeah, I changed it to Suicune under Soluna's request. I'm really glad you like it.

Totally aced it. :awesome:

Don't think so. Not until Sunday night.

I saw. How could I not like it? Suicune is awesome.

Gone already. Like trying to catch the wind for Proto.

Are you talking about me? I took off up the street because I thought the dog got out. Ended up finding her in my room. THAT was a relief.

Enjo! :D What's up?

Edited by Rhythm

Are you talking about me? I took off up the street because I thought the dog got out. Ended up finding her in my room. THAT was a relief.

Oh lol. Anyways, I got the results of my Chapel Talk back. I now think it's impossible to get anything less than an A.

Hi Enjo.

Hi Rhythm~

Eh, well, no school today

Listening to Phantom Of The Opera while browsing the internet a bit

Though I've rehearsals for my thesis coming up again this afternoon. Only 5 days left till my performance D=

Oh lol. Anyways, I got the results of my Chapel Talk back. I now think it's impossible to get anything less than an A.

Hi Enjo.

Excellent. I think I feel the same way about my Bio exam. :D

Hi Rhythm~

Eh, well, no school today

Listening to Phantom Of The Opera while browsing the internet a bit

Though I've rehearsals for my thesis coming up again this afternoon. Only 5 days left till my performance D=

You'll do fine!

*hugs*

:)

I believe in you.

You'll do fine!

*hugs*

:)

I believe in you.

I sure hope so D=

*hugs back*

Heh, thanks~=3

Though this cold is trying to get into the way, which could be problematic during the Final Battle as that demands an entirely intact voice >_>

And I hope Momiji is impressed ;~;

I sure hope so D=

*hugs back*

Heh, thanks~=3

Though this cold is trying to get into the way, which could be problematic during the Final Battle as that demands an entirely intact voice >_>

And I hope Momiji is impressed ;~;

Damn, that's not good. I'm sure she will be~

Damn, that's not good. I'm sure she will be~

Well, I could push out/force my High G in that song, but that would result in slight temporary damage to my vocal cords meaning bad low notes in the songs that follow =/

And I sure hope so...it's the only "card" I've left atm, and soon it'll be holidays and then I won't see her for 2 months...

Edited by Cosette~

Internet got disconnected as soon as I came online 2 hours ago. WHAT IS THIS CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME?????

It'll all get better after exams.

*hug*

It'll all get better after exams.

*hug*

*hugs Rhythm~*

I have exactly one week before the exams. The internet guys and the power guys must be teaming up to make these last days as miserable for me as possible. WHY DO THEY ENJOY TORTURING ME SO MUCH?????

Nothing much. Downloaded a music album of my favorite singer - Mami Kawada~ :3

And now I'm enjoying it. :3

How about you Rhy Rhy?

Hi Proto~!

Hi Amelia!

How ya doing?

See my post above that. My last day with Rhythm~ before she leaves for the weekend and the internet had to get disconnected.