• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'm convinced that Crash is the most retarded person on the forum. He's gotta have an IQ equivalent to Fighter's from 8 Bit Theatre.

That's pretty rich coming from you! <_<

Not really, since my IQ is 2 Standard deviations above the norm, even with my SEVERE ADHD.

For those of you who don't know what that means, it means I'm a more efficient student than 97.8% of you. Ha-ha!

I'm convinced that Crash is the most retarded person on the forum. He's gotta have an IQ equivalent to Fighter's from 8 Bit Theatre.

Not really, since my IQ is 2 Standard deviations above the norm, even with my SEVERE ADHD.

For those of you who don't know what that means, it means I'm a more efficient student than 97.8% of you. Ha-ha!

Does that include me? Cuz' my IQ is pretty much above the standard

The standard is 100, the Standard Deviation is 15 points from the norm (Mine is 135 counting ADHD, so I'm 2 standard deviations above the norm). So what's yours?

The standard is 100, the Standard Deviation is 15 points from the norm (Mine is 135 counting ADHD, so I'm 2 standard deviations above the norm). So what's yours?

Just below the second standard deviation.

Crowd: OH, SORRY!

Fuck you.

It's been 4 years since it's been tested, though

Fuck you.

About twice as long for me. And I've gotten MUCH lazier since.

Fuck you.

About twice as long for me. And I've gotten MUCH lazier since.

Me too, I stopped putting effort into schoolwork 2 years ago and my grades haven't dropped a bit

That's right, very well said, Masamune, this isn't in general but many smart kids can be too over-confident, ALS is an exeption, really.

Thank you Soul.

In art I did an aewsome job on this project.

Then my teacher asked for my opinion. I said 4-....

I am convinced that if I said 4+ I would have gotten it.....

But I was being modest......