That One Thread

Florete

Haha, no, sorry.

I was watching something. I'm done now.

Ah, okay.

Well, I just wanted to apologize for blowing up in your face this morning over stupid stuff. It was wrong of me to do that, and I shouldn't have lashed out at you. I'm sorry.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Ah, okay.

Well, I just wanted to apologize for blowing up in your face this morning over stupid stuff. It was wrong of me to do that, and I shouldn't have lashed out at you. I'm sorry.

Oh, it's no big deal. It could of been worse.

I understand that you've got a lot of personal problems. There's always times where we don't think before we speak~ /hug

Oh, it's no big deal. It could of been worse.

I understand that you've got a lot of personal problems. There's always times where we don't think before we speak~ /hug

Well, I'm glad that I had to leave when I did, or it may well have been.

It's not as bad as you might be led to believe. Still, I do have issues with trust and peer relations, and so I have a tendency to get paranoid (read: it's irrational, so no logical argument is going to work) when I fear that people are going to leave me.

Thanks for the hug... *hugs*

Well, I'm glad that I had to leave when I did, or it may well have been.

It's not as bad as you might be led to believe. Still, I do have issues with trust and peer relations, and so I have a tendency to get paranoid (read: it's irrational, so no logical argument is going to work) when I fear that people are going to leave me.

Thanks for the hug... *hugs*

I would of left so you could cool off. Probably not.

Aww. Just trust me, I'm not gonna drop you off as a friend for something stupid like that. You just have to do something inane. I get paranoid sometimes, too. Don't worry 'bout it.

You're welcome~

I would of left so you could cool off. Probably not.

Aww. Just trust me, I'm not gonna drop you off as a friend for something stupid like that. You just have to do something inane. I get paranoid sometimes, too. Don't worry 'bout it.

You're welcome~

Well, I had to leave in any case, so it worked out in the end...

I am fortunate, aren't I then. But still, trust isn't easy to build once lost (and I'm not referring to you specifically, but to people in general).

Of course. But I do have to get up early again tomorrow to take my sister, so it's time for me to go to bed now...

Good Night... *hugs*

Well, I had to leave in any case, so it worked out in the end...

I am fortunate, aren't I then. But still, trust isn't easy to build once lost (and I'm not referring to you specifically, but to people in general).

Of course. But I do have to get up early again tomorrow to take my sister, so it's time for me to go to bed now...

Good Night... *hugs*

Ha, yeah, I know how it feels on that trust thing.

Ah, well... have fun with whatever you're doing.

See ya~

Hmm.....21 mugs in my whole spriting career......

And before you know it, it's 51.

....Now that's pushing it. >_>

everymugever.png

I might be missing one or two. >_>

Lia...

....Actually, Kaito on Hold, fixing Miku. And I bid you all adieu.

Bye ALS

Screaming at the top of your lungs at 10:30 PM isn't the wisest idea, you know. Good night, Amelia!

Sorry but I was supposed to stay up longer. But since my dad is home. I have to go to bed early. =\

The thread be dead.

Oh, I'm gonna be drawing representations of everyone. I'm not a very good artist. But, hey! You do what ya can!

Lol, you have the same idea as me! XD

Oh yeah. Fur? Do you remember everyone's class both in Oujay's and Rokkenjima? I need that. :3

I'll remember everyone that I can, including some from Iceda

ALS: Master Knight

Rhythm: Dragon Master

BK: Dragon Master

Furetchen: Freelancer (archer with swords. Essentially 3rd tier hunter, but on foot)

Rein: Marksman

TheGreatAuk: Archsage

Mousefire: Tactician (essentially archsage)

RP: Mostly a Vanguard.

Soul: Assassin

Enjolras: Used both magic and bows

LB: ...Think he was a mage...of some sort. Better check. I think of him as a Vanguard.

Blasied: Sentinel

Oujay: Emperor Vanguard.

NinjaMonkey: Gold Knight.

CrashGordon: Elite Mage Fighter (Axes and Fire, I believe)

Pahn: Assassin-esque.

Hatari: I assume Wolf Laguz.

I'll remember everyone that I can, including some from Iceda

ALS: Master Knight

Rhythm: Dragon Master

BK: Dragon Master

Furetchen: Freelancer (archer with swords. Essentially 3rd tier hunter, but on foot)

Rein: Marksman

TheGreatAuk: Archsage

Mousefire: Tactician (essentially archsage)

RP: Mostly a Vanguard.

Soul: Assassin

Enjolras: Used both magic and bows

LB: ...Think he was a mage...of some sort. Better check. I think of him as a Vanguard.

Blasied: Sentinel

Oujay: Emperor Vanguard.

NinjaMonkey: Gold Knight.

CrashGordon: Elite Mage Fighter (Axes and Fire, I believe)

Pahn: Assassin-esque.

Hatari: I assume Wolf Laguz.

What about giO, Iced, and Joshy?

lol, I always thought Rhy rhy is a peggie...

Joshy was originally a hero, but I think he switched to Trueblade.

And that's right, Proto WAS originally a Trueblade. So ignore what I said before.

Iced; Emperor Archsage Fighter

gIO: 2uemt5i.png

Sorry but I was supposed to stay up longer. But since my dad is home. I have to go to bed early. =\

"Sorry but I normally stay up longer. But since my dad was home, I had to go to bed early."

[/grammarnazi]

The thread be dead.

Because the thread's life source, Rhythm~, won't be coming today.

Oh, I'm gonna be drawing representations of everyone. I'm not a very good artist. But, hey! You do what ya can!

Cool idea! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Lol, you have the same idea as me! XD

Oh, yeah, did you finish that manga with Rhythm~ yet?

lol, I always thought Rhy rhy is a peggie...

Must be because of her first avatar, which showed a Pegasus Knight getting owned by Blade Lord Lyn critical. I always imagined Rhythm~ to look exactly like Lucia though (I'm not even sure what her class is, lol). But really, Rhythm~'s class should be Order Incarnate

And that's right, Proto WAS originally a Trueblade. So ignore what I said before.

Was I, now? Must have been with either the Russell mug or Lloyd mug back then. I was a Pokemon, Swordmaster, and Mage Knight at different points.

Iced; Emperor Archsage Fighter

Don't you mean Queen? Archsage makes me think of a wise old magician with a long white beard (Dumbledore Gandalf archtype). Fighter makes me think of some "all brawn and no brains" axeman. None of which seem to fit I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!

Edited by Proto