That One Thread

Florete

I am ok, next week I finish with my university and then holidays, you guys?

I will start posting in normal size because it is becoming annoying... tongue.gif

Thank you. :)

On an unrelated note, I found out one of the guys I do TKD with is really into FE. I told him about SF and to join the forums. Dunno if he will, but I hope he does...

Edited by Rhythm

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I am ok, next week I finish with my university and then holidays, you guys?

I will start posting in normal size because it is becoming annoying... tongue.gif

Alright then. :P

I'm good. Have some messy things to do. Although I'm having my summer vacation...

Alright then. :P

I'm good. Have some messy things to do. Although I'm having my summer vacation...

That's sounds nice, when do you have to go back to school again?

That's sounds nice, when do you have to go back to school again?

Hm.... Mid August, I think. Coming back school isn't bad. I'm kinda bored right now. School has a lot of fun. :D

Bah, compound is for pansies! I now hate you for using compound, Re-curve and Longbow are what the cool people use. Compound just feels like cheating with all the assistance the bow gives you.

Lol@missing the point completely.

Hm.... Mid August, I think. Coming back school isn't bad. I'm kinda bored right now. School has a lot of fun. :D

Actually I never used to think of school as fun, I don't know why...

School without work would be awesome. Work IS the deal-breaker. I wouldn't mind work if there's no homework though. That way you can get teacher assistance if you're stuck. :)

Hey Lux!

Edited by Rhythm

Still long Lux. Still long. *patpat*

Why?

Three hours, three minutes. Or 183 minutes. Or 10980 seconds. But who's counting?

Much as I like a few of the people at school, I can't stand the work. My school is uptight and you need to actually apply yourself to do well.

Besides: I'm one of those few people who are truly and completely content with lazing around and doing nothing but surfing the web all day, perhaps a bike ride and some tennis in between.

School without work would be awesome. Work IS the deal-breaker. I wouldn't mind work if there's no homework though. That way you can get teacher assistance if you're stuck. :)

Hey Lux!

Actually school without work would be horrible. And before you pull the response of "but what about the fun things we could do?" let me tell ya: it gets irksome (I'd know, believe me). I would prefer we have no homework. I honestly don't mind working at school, but once I leave, and to some extent still: afterschool before I'm gone, my brain sorta shuts off.

And hi.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Actually school without work would be horrible. And before you pull the response of "but what about the fun things we could do?" let me tell ya: it gets irksome (I'd know, believe me). I would prefer we have no homework. I honestly don't mind working at school, but once I leave, and to some extent still: afterschool before I'm gone, my brain sorta shuts off.

And hi.

Yeah, I get it. There'd be nothing to do if you had NO work. Why even go, why not have your mates over so you can play Wii all day?

We've had parenting groups here try to stop homework. Happens every few years, but it never catches on.

8D

What's new with you, Blasied? :D

Between the excitement of FE3DS and the sadness of losing my FE7 cartridge, I broke and have been declared useless.

Between the excitement of FE3DS and the sadness of losing my FE7 cartridge, I broke and have been declared useless.

What do you mean?

Bye Amelia?