That One Thread

Florete

Who said I accepted your battle system in the first place?

This is a Fire Emblem forum, in an empires RP based off Fire Emblem. The laws of Fire Emblem apply to all battle in here.

...Damnit, Where the hell is Amelia? We need to Triangle Attack this [This word was deleted by a Serenes Forest Moderator] and kill him off for good.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

This is a Fire Emblem forum, in an empires RP based off Fire Emblem. The laws of Fire Emblem apply to all battle in here.

Yes, and when you decided to come here and stir up trouble with me, things change.

Also, it's not nice to just show up and attack people out of nowhere. People generally don't like that.

Anyway, I'm bored. Maybe we can have some more fun later, okay?

...Damnit, Where the hell is Amelia? We need to Triangle Attack this [This word was deleted by a Serenes Forest Moderator] and kill him off for good.

....I can't tell if it's real or not.

Anyway, have you forgotten about me?

Hawke. Eagle. Grit. Olaf.

Grit would fit you the most though, for obvious reasons.

Actually, in game, I usually get impatient with the non-move and fire thing. That's why my possibly OP possibly UP CO earlier's SCOP had that thing.

Anyway, apart from having the most calming music in the game (Ahh...Cliff Lee is in control, and all is well with the world) I rarely use him, although he never disappoints.

I'm considering Eagle, as someone else is using Hawke. So Yeah.

Okay that entire combat was bullshit. Well, time to fight fire with fire...

I have to go soon, but if anyone sees this post, I'm waiting with four thousand marksmen and a thousand fire archsages. So Yeah.

And I'll be there too, with my bow. That imbues its arrows with flame. I also double RP. And I'm boosted by caffeine. And if there's any doubt about FE rules, well.....

F3! I sunk your RP!

Actually, in game, I usually get impatient with the non-move and fire thing. That's why my possibly OP possibly UP CO earlier's SCOP had that thing.

Anyway, apart from having the most calming music in the game (Ahh...Cliff Lee is in control, and all is well with the world) I rarely use him, although he never disappoints.

I'm considering Eagle, as someone else is using Hawke. So Yeah.

Even though indirect units can't attack and fire at the same turn, I always felt that Grit was too overpowered. 3-8 range powered up battleships??? It's like Bolting with 100 Hit and 100 Crit.

Eagle is really cool. And Lightning Strike has always been the best SCOP in the games. Get out of here, Meteor Strike.

Well, at least talking to you will calm me down.

Alright then.

Today, my exams are gonna start again. I have a Mechanics 2 exam after 6 hours and yesterday was the first time I opened the Mechanics 2 book in months. Probably the first time this year, actually...

Alright then.

Today, my exams are gonna start again. I have a Mechanics 2 exam after 6 hours and yesterday was the first time I opened the Mechanics 2 book in months. Probably the first time this year, actually...

Well, that sounds pretty awful... :(

Well, that's not cool. I hope you do alright.

And here my problems are pretty minor. I just want to bash a couple of people here into a wall because I'm mad at them.

Well, that sounds pretty awful... :(

Well, that's not cool. I hope you do alright.

And here my problems are pretty minor. I just want to bash a couple of people here into a wall because I'm mad at them.

Not really. There's only about 5 formulas that I need to memorize. I should probably practice more too, but meh, I have 1.5 hours to finish the exam so I don't think time is gonna be an issue.

It's better if you don't.

Not really. There's only about 5 formulas that I need to memorize. I should probably practice more too, but meh, I have 1.5 hours to finish the exam so I don't think time is gonna be an issue.

It's better if you don't.

Well, if you say so.

Of course it would be better if I didn't. But that doesn't mean that I don't REALLY want to.