That One Thread

Florete

Yep! :awesome:

Also, I tested the screenshot system in Crystal Bearers. Here's one I took. Not that far into it. But now that I'm satisfied that it works, I'mma play Spectrobes!

Crystal Bearers looks pretty good actually. Enjoy grinding in Spectrobes!

I quit because I got bored of the saying... [insert you know what]

And since I'm free now. I feel like playing that game again.

Okay, you ask for it. Don't question me why I'm evil. I'm online from 12 PM til 10 PM, do you want more?

BK: "LightBrand, which is why you add some spice to the greeting."

New User (let's see if you can guess who it is): "What kind of spice? My step-mum adds spice to everything. It tastes horrible."

^lol, Win.

Alright, but don't expect to be beating Soluna anytime soon.

You're not evil. Biggest meanie, sure, but in a very cute adorable way.

I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! is no longer anonymous!

Edited by Proto

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Crystal Bearers looks pretty good actually. Enjoy grinding in Spectrobes!

New User (let's see if you can guess who it is): "What kind of spice? My step-mum adds spice to everything. It tastes horrible."

^lol, Win.

I shall~

Who is this new user? We have something in common. Seriously, I like my food PLAIN. <_<

True.

^lol, Win.

Alright, but don't expect to be beating Soluna anytime soon.

I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! is no longer anonymous!

I have no idea who that is. But he/she won.

Trust me, I have already beaten her. Hehe. >: 3

I am evil, ask Enjo for more information.

YAY!

EDIT: OH WAIT... IT'S... IT'S... RHYTHM!

What

Edited by Luke fon Fabre

Dead for more than an hour? Must every power failure be the same situation every single time?

The upside to grinding is that you find a whole bunch of useful items. Or stuff you can sell.

I don't normally see generic enemies dropping a "whole bunch" of "useful items but yeah, you could get a lot of money out of it. Although by this point, that money probably wouldn't be very useful anyway.

I don't normally see generic enemies dropping a "whole bunch" of "useful items but yeah, you could get a lot of money out of it. Although by this point, that money probably wouldn't be very useful anyway.

No money in this game, oddly. And enemies don't drop items. But I'm getting my Spectrobe to find items in the ground, so it's proving pretty handy.

I'm fine. A bit of a sore back, but that's probably from me getting up early more than anything... :/

There are no problems that arise from getting up early. I think you mean "lack of sleep". If you plan to get up early, you should either sleep earlier than usual or take a nap sometime during the middle of the day (noon, afternoon, etc)

Hi!

Χαιρετισμούς

*scowls at RP*

Anyways, World Cup '10 Opening Ceremony! It's...long! And has dung beetles!

You're planning on watching the World Cup, eh? And isn't the match supposed to start after 70 minutes?

There are no problems that arise from getting up early. I think you mean "lack of sleep". If you plan to get up early, you should either sleep earlier than usual or take a nap sometime during the middle of the day (noon, afternoon, etc)

Well, I should be able to sleep from 11:30 to 7:30 without problems. I can sleep from 1:00 to 9:00 without problems, but if I shift it back, I have back problems... Who knows?

Seventy? Well, it's been around half an hour so far.

I said the "match". You're talking about the opening ceremony. Unless it kicked off already...

idk about the timings, I'm not watching it myself.

I said the "match". You're talking about the opening ceremony. Unless it kicked off already...

idk about the timings, I'm not watching it myself.

Yeah, as in, if the Opening Ceremony lasts for 70 minutes it'll be about 40 more minutes until SAfrica vs. Mexico begins.