That One Thread

Florete

Then you didn't see Greece in Euro 2004... tongue.gif

I did. It was traumatising.

Well, if I'm allowed flippancy, maybe you'll be able to 1-0 your way through.

Edited by Furetchen Arrowroot

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Okay...not sure how your squad has really progressed since then, but if it's the same kind of team you might be able to stonewall Nigeria (who will be in their element and are probably strong offensively) and South Korea (who are probably going to do something) ... yeah, can't see a draw against Argentina. But I don't think you'll disgrace yourselves...I mean, you made it in, right?

Group G will be interesting. A Portugal side that will still field C.Ronaldo (AHAHHAHAHAHA), a possibly still Drogba-less (did he end up making it?) Ivory Coast, Brasil and North Korea. Remember '66, people...last time NKorea made it to the finals, Brasil came third in their group (mostly because Bulgaria kicked the shit out of Pele and everyone else was rubbish)

Okay...not sure how your squad has really progressed since then, but if it's the same kind of team you might be able to stonewall Nigeria (who will be in their element and are probably strong offensively) and South Korea (who are probably going to do something) ... yeah, can't see a draw against Argentina. But I don't think you'll disgrace yourselves...I mean, you made it in, right?

Group G will be interesting. A Portugal side that will still field C.Ronaldo (AHAHHAHAHAHA), a possibly still Drogba-less (did he end up making it?) Ivory Coast, Brasil and North Korea. Remember '66, people...last time NKorea made it to the finals, Brasil came third in their group (mostly because Bulgaria kicked the shit out of Pele and everyone else was rubbish)

I guess so...

Australia, Ghana, Serbia and Germany...hmmm

Australia are in general old, defensively stable, and favour counterattacking. Our best offensive players are in midfield, and Harry Kewell is ... indescribably fragile. On the upside, we once more have a foreign coach (we've never actually had an Australian coach in the finals. 2006 had Hiddink, currently we have Verbeek and in '74 we had a guy called Radislav Rasic, or something, who was listed as Yugoslavian)

Australia are in general old, defensively stable, and favour counterattacking. Our best offensive players are in midfield, and Harry Kewell is ... indescribably fragile. On the upside, we once more have a foreign coach (we've never actually had an Australian coach in the finals. 2006 had Hiddink, currently we have Verbeek and in '74 we had a guy called Radislav Rasic, or something, who was listed as Yugoslavian)

Our Coach is German...

This conversation would play out so strangely in real life.

"So Yeah, Kewell's overrated, and Emerton's still kinda injured, and Grella's always been kinda rubbish-"

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"... ... ... Anyway, Australia's still pretty good"

This conversation would play out so strangely in real life.

"So Yeah, Kewell's overrated, and Emerton's still kinda injured, and Grella's always been kinda rubbish-"

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"... ... ... Anyway, Australia's still pretty good"

LOL XD

*Keeps spinning Amelia*

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~!!

Actually, the thing with Australian football is that most of the player's are of Italian, Eastern European (Croatia in particular) and Greek descent...

Ah, the match is about to start!

Actually, the thing with Australian football is that most of the player's are of Italian, Eastern European (Croatia in particular) and Greek descent...

Ah, the match is about to start!

Have fun Furret! I have to go guys...