• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

This conversation would play out so strangely in real life.

"So Yeah, Kewell's overrated, and Emerton's still kinda injured, and Grella's always been kinda rubbish-"

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"... ... ... Anyway, Australia's still pretty good"

:lol:

Oh yeah, I"M GETTING A DS TOMORROW 8D

FE11, SOULSILVER, HERE I COME

What else is good on the DS, aside from ToI (which will have a translation patch out soon)?

OKAMIDEN COMING OUT NEXT YEAR

Avoid LoZ DS games. They suck.

I like it, so screw you.

Oh yeah, I'm already gonna be adding Ace Attorney, Spectrobes I and Platinum onto the DS from my com, as well as quite a few GBA games.

@ Bold & Underline: Where's ALS? +1 awesome point? More?

Edited by Rhythm

You're here early, Rhythm.

Unfortunately, I'm leaving to play Magic. See you either in a few hours or tomorrow depending on when I get back... :/

Okay, see you later!

I said "You better watch out".

RHYTHM~! You're up unexpectedly early today. How are you doing?

Yeah, there was something on TV I wanted to catch. Behind the scene of Harry Potter 7. There wasn't that much though, unfortunately.

Anyway, what's up? I'm pretty good. I still have 3 exercises left to do in Maths, and I did 2 yesterday...

Hi Sask!

Okay, see you later!

Bye, Fayt.

Yeah, there was something on TV I wanted to catch. Behind the scene of Harry Potter 7. There wasn't that much though, unfortunately.

The seventh movie? Did they show anything?

Anyway, what's up? I'm pretty good. I still have 3 exercises left to do in Maths, and I did 2 yesterday...

One exercise left. 9:30 AM. Yeah, you have more than enough time.

Hi Sask!

Hi Sask!

The seventh movie? Did they show anything?

One exercise left. 9:30 AM. Yeah, you have more than enough time.

Not much. It was mostly talking to the actors. :/

Actually, I had 5 and I did two yesterday. But I wasn't working too hard... I should be able to finish the remaining 3 today.

I BEAT COG OF DESTINY

Edited by Rhythm

Not much. It was mostly talking to the actors. :/

I see. Wasn't the seventh book supposed to have two movies instead of one, since it's so long (and not filled with unnecessary rubbish like Order of the Phoenix)?

Actually, I had 5 and I did two yesterday. But I wasn't working too hard... I should be able to finish the remaining 3 today.

Oh, so you have three left? You have the whole day, I'm sure you'll manage.

I BEAT COG OF DESTINY

Congratulations!

It took you that long? Is this the first time you beat it?

I see. Wasn't the seventh book supposed to have two movies instead of one, since it's so long (and not filled with unnecessary rubbish like Order of the Phoenix)?

Oh, so you have three left? You have the whole day, I'm sure you'll manage.

Congratulations!

It took you that long? Is this the first time you beat it?

Yeah, it is. First part coming out later this year, and the final part coming out mid next year.

Yep! Then I'll be free tomorrow and Monday~

Yes. Now I'm venturing into the unknown.

Yeah, it is. First part coming out later this year, and the final part coming out mid next year.

Yep! Then I'll be free tomorrow and Monday~

Yes. Now I'm venturing into the unknown.

Wow, that's pretty fast. btw what's this one gonna be called? "Deathly Hallows" would be for the eighth movie so they'll need to come up with something new for the seventh.

For you to be free on a Sunday... is the greatest thing that could ever happen in this thread.

DUN DUN DUN you're almost done with the game though, and the rest of the chapters are pretty easy (easier than Night of Farewells, at least). You might even finish it today if you're fast enough!

Hi America

Edited by Proto

Wow, that's pretty fast. btw what's this one gonna be called? "Deathly Hallows" would be for the eighth movie so they'll need to come up with something new for the seventh.

For you to be free on a Sunday... is the greatest thing that could ever happen in this thread.

DUN DUN DUN you're almost done with the game though, and the rest of the chapters are pretty easy (easier than Night of Farewells, at least). You might even finish it today if you're fast enough!

Hi America

Maybe it's "Deathly Hallows Part 1" and "Part 2"?

But we're going out for lunch... :/

Haha, we'll see. :)

Maybe it's "Deathly Hallows Part 1" and "Part 2"?

idk if they would do that, since it's already part of a series. Plus, the first half has nothing to do with Deathly Hallows.

But we're going out for lunch... :/

Oh... but you won't be there throughout the ENTIRE day, will you?

Haha, we'll see. :)

Yeah, you will.

idk if they would do that, since it's already part of a series. Plus, the first half has nothing to do with Deathly Hallows.

Oh... but you won't be there throughout the ENTIRE day, will you?

Yeah, you will.

Yeah, maybe they'll call it "Horcruxes"? Dunno, they're probably just do "part 1" and "part 2" though.

Nope! I'll be here in the morning, and probably when we get home. Depends what time we get back, 'cause we'll be visiting my auntie too.

Stopping for now so I can do Maths.

Hey ALS.

Edited by Rhythm

Yay no response.

Hi ALS

Yeah, maybe they'll call it "Horcruxes"? Dunno, they're probably just do "part 1" and "part 2" though.

Nope! I'll be here in the morning, and probably when we get home. Depends what time we get back, 'cause we'll be visiting my auntie too.

Stopping for now so I can do Maths.

Hey ALS.

Yeah, I guess.

Well, at least you'll be here in the morning.

Alright.

So Astra.

Hi Soluna

lolsleep. It waas midnight when the first game happened, man. I fell asleep after 35 minutes and woke up and saw the result paused on the screen. And now there's eight minutes 'til the next match! SO LET'S GO ALREADY

DDon't read the World Cup THread if you haven't seen the first match. They spoilt the result.

EDIT: Owait, so did Joshy. Like, just then.

It started at 10pm for me. The second match started at 2:30 am >_>

Though I did wake up at 4:40, but I was too tired to go out and watch the match on the TV.

It started at 10pm for me. The second match started at 2:30 am >_>

Though I did wake up at 4:40, but I was too tired to go out and watch the match on the TV.

Hi Joshybear. STAB Seed Flare hurts Groudon and Kyogre a lot. You'll probably be the most useful member of my team.

Yeah, I guess.

Well, at least you'll be here in the morning.

Alright.

Silver lining! :D

Hey Soluna!