*spins at 4000 RPM*

Still not fast enough...

*Is a failure*

*pouts in corner*

/patpat

You are not.

Prize please.

/gives a fresh cake

It was gonna be mine. And I was gonna eat it. But I wasn't hungry. And I had no one to eat it with! /weeps

/rolls off a cliff

Still not fast enough...

/patpat

You are not.

/gives a fresh cake

It was gonna be mine. And I was gonna eat it. But I wasn't hungry. And I had no one to eat it with! /weeps

/rolls off a cliff

*puts down cake**jumps off cliff*

*catches up with* *warps you out*

5 is better.

/sniffs

Those sharp rocks were... scary. Thank you for saving my life! /weep

....oh, right! You saved me like you wanted to~

5 is always better. Actually, 5 is the best.

Whee.

Yes. And yes.

Now, eat your cake. I didn't put in that weird white powdery stuff in it this time, so you shouldn't pass out this time.

*gives the cake to Soluna*

Wait... why? You don't want it?

Open the.... BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

COMET STORM!!!

what

Edited by Starsong

You want it more so I'll give it to you.

But I'm not hungry... And you deserve it anyway.

It's a Tales reference...

I was going to put in a long winded incantation, but it turns out that said incantation isn't necessary...

So it's like...

long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph

long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph

long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph

long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph long pointless paragraph?

Edited by Starsong