Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

/applause

....wait a minute....

He passed me!

RP has two faces. With one hand he causes shitstorms, insults people at random, is a total hypocrite and is kinda an asshole in general. This is the less annoying half. With the other half he is ALWAYS apologising, he censors out his own 'cuss words' and behaves like a Sunday School teacher in a Narnia novel. He keeps saying he's sorry...about shit that we'd FORGET about if he didn't constantly bring it up again. The first time he caused a massive argument he defriended himself from EVERYONE. Including myself, but I kinda got over that.

I'll give you an example. Recently he started a fight with gIO (alternatively, provoked or responded to...my memory's pretty vague of the beginings), then proceeded to bring out some Tales bullshit...basically, he fights like a six-year old.

RP...if you can swallow your fucking pride, just lie back, remember not to emulate Crash, try to at least imitate human behavior once in a while, and while the depressed act was cute for maybe about half a minute it's kinda wearing thin now. I got where I was in this forum by making my personality set in stone, then rolling with it. When someone disagrees with this persona, I neither change positions, nor do I demand the rights I apparently have. When someone puts me on an obvious joke tier list, I accept my position with a smile. When someone baits me, if I decide to bite, I will fucking bite, but I can let things pass by. Learn to fucking relax. Maybe then people will actually start to think of you as a whole new person and you can get this redemption thing you've been seeking for the past month or two.

So much goddamn win.

Hey Rhythm.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Not the point. If she starts thinking about it, she might just realize that there really is absolutely nothing special about me and that I'm just a big idiot that's not worthy of someone as awesome as herself.

Also,

togetic.gif

I should probably put that in my About Me...

Not true at all. I think about it all the time actually. You're sweet, kind to everyone, thoughtful... and just all-around the greatest guy I've ever met.

I got Togetic too! :D

*pokes About Me*

But it doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt...

And it doesn't mean that I should have to sit and take it either... :/

Talk to someone about it through PM. Seriously. It helps.

Hey ALS and Soluna!

FAYT! :awesome:

Edited by Rhythm

Hyper Rhythm seems hyper.

Rhythm is always hyper. :mellow:

*turns on Wii*

Cruel. I don't even know why, seeing as I didn't do anything bad recently.

That's probably why. You need to let it out. On ALS.