That One Thread

Florete

How far did you go? It gets good after you get to play as a goron.

I was trying to find the first giant dude.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I assume you're in Woodfall, then.

I can't remember the name of the place because it's been ages, but it sounds right. I remember that it was a really green area.

I suppose I mean the most common battle theme. I know some of the bosses have their own themes (though which ones, I won't say, partially because of SPOILERS), and some event battles (e.g. Red Dragon in Chapter 1) have their own.

Just checked the Sound Test. There's "Battle Against Demons" for generic enemies, "Inescapable" for inescapable enemies, and I think "Fierce Clash" is for sub-boss battles and stuff like that. And you know the others.

I was trying to find the first giant dude.

Woodfall Temple? You haven't seen anything yet. After this dungeon, you'll get to play as a Goron soon and that's when it gets better. 3rd and 4th dungeons are awesome.

I can't remember the name of the place because it's been ages, but it sounds right. I remember that it was a really green area.

Yeah, that's Woodfall.

By the way, do you have the Bremen Mask? If so, you really should get the Bunny Hood.

Just checked the Sound Test. There's "Battle Against Demons" for generic enemies, "Inescapable" for inescapable enemies, and I think "Fierce Clash" is for sub-boss battles and stuff like that. And you know the others.

Hmmm. But is the first one you named the one that plays in chapter 1 or the one that plays in chapter 2?

Edited by Ein Lanford

Hmmm. But is the first one you named the one that plays in chapter 1 or the one that plays in chapter 2?

Ch 1 and 2 have different battle themes?

I got all names from the Riviera Sound Test inside the game. I'm pretty sure "Battle Against Demons" is for the generic enemies of Ch 2 and onwards. I would expect Ch 1 to have the same battle theme but maybe those battles are classified under inescapable or something. Not sure if you CAN escape from them though, since there's no point when Ledah could just Lost Seraph and incinerate everyone.

Edited by Proto

Woodfall Temple? You haven't seen anything yet. After this dungeon, you'll get to play as a Goron soon and that's when it gets better. 3rd and 4th dungeons are awesome.

I don't own it; my friend does. I'll probably have to borrow it off her.

But she lives 6 hours away. 6 hour drive. :/

Yeah, that's Woodfall.

By the way, do you have the Bremen Mask? If so, you really should get the Bunny Hood.

Can't remember. :/

At any rate, I'm gonna go since I've gotta get ready for TKD. See you tomorrow guys!

Edited by Rhythm

Ch 1 and 2 have different battle themes?

I got all names from the Riviera Sound Test inside the game. I'm pretty sure "Battle Against Demons" is for the generic enemies of Ch 2 and onwards. I would expect Ch 1 to have the same battle theme but maybe those battles are classified under inescapable or something. Not sure if you CAN escape from them though, since there's no point when Ledah could just Lost Seraph and incinerate everyone.

Yes.

I second the suggestion of getting the Bunny Hood. Running speed x1.5 is great.

Especially since you can get it within an hour of completing the first three-day cycle.

And why has no one been on here in the past 4 hours?

I don't own it; my friend does. I'll probably have to borrow it off her.

But she lives 6 hours away. 6 hour drive. :/

Well, there's always emulation...

Can't remember. :/

At any rate, I'm gonna go since I've gotta get ready for TKD. See you tomorrow guys!

Alright then. Bye Rhythm~!

Yes.

I see... I'll probably look into it later and check what battle theme they use on Ch 1.

I second the suggestion of getting the Bunny Hood. Running speed x1.5 is great.

^This. It's almost always in one of those three equipped items.

Especially since you can get it within an hour of completing the first three-day cycle.

And why has no one been on here in the past 4 hours?

I had a power failure almost immediately after my last post and then I had to go and give an exam. After I came back, there was ANOTHER power failure.

I had a power failure almost immediately after my last post and then I had to go and give an exam. After I came back, there was ANOTHER power failure.

I'm not blaming you or anyone else specifically. It's just odd for this little activity to occur.

Nah, after Rhythm~ goes offline and before the other regulars come online, this thread remains pretty inactive.

Well, okay.

Just fighting the fifth form of Xenmas. (The one after you defeat both dragon forms)

I haven't fought a boss with more forms since Wild Arms 3 and Nega Filgaia.

Well, okay.

Just fighting the fifth form of Xenmas. (The one after you defeat both dragon forms)

I haven't fought a boss with more forms since Wild Arms 3 and Nega Filgaia.

idk who those are. The only KH game I played was Chain of Memories.

Not too bad, though when I swallow anything it kinda hurts. Except for chrysanthemum tea.

Also, Bugsy and the rival are down. I had to sacrifice Ekans (fucking Metapod crit) and my Pidgey (though the retard had Tangled Feet, so it's fine), but at least I've beaten two of the tougher enemies~

Not too bad, though when I swallow anything it kinda hurts. Except for chrysanthemum tea.

Also, Bugsy and the rival are down. I had to sacrifice Ekans (fucking Metapod crit) and my Pidgey (though the retard had Tangled Feet, so it's fine), but at least I've beaten two of the tougher enemies~

Even water?

Ekans lost to a Metapod? Congrats on beating Bugsy. Next up is Whitney, which shouldn't be too tough since Geodude resists both Rock and Normal. And if the Geodude is female, then Whitney can't hurt her.

Even water?

Ekans lost to a Metapod? Congrats on beating Bugsy. Next up is Whitney, which shouldn't be too tough since Geodude resists both Rock and Normal. And if the Geodude is female, then Whitney can't hurt her.

Kind of hurts a bit. Chrysanthemum tea goes down the smoothest.

I was a cheapskate and I didn't bother with using a Potion when it had 8 HP (Metapod does 5 damage a pop). Ekans uses Bite, hits it down to be killed by poison, Metapod crits it with a Tackle.

Awesome, though my Geodude got the worst nature it ever could have (Calm). And it's female as well.