• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hey Fur!

"No need to say who you are. Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley"

Three guesses what I'm watching right now.

Edited by Rhythm

Nope! try again~

A - You're still awake at... (looks at time and converts it)... 10:32 PM? Of course, it's Friday night, which is understandable.

B - Second guess. Based on the quote in your previous statement, Harry Potter seems logical.

A - You're still awake at... (looks at time and converts it)... 10:32 PM? Of course, it's Friday night, which is understandable.

B - Second guess. Based on the quote in your previous statement, Harry Potter seems logical.

Yeah, just so I can watch the end of the movie. It is Harry Potter, and it's the first one. :awesome: We're up to the chess scene.

Also, my internet has been dropping in and out tonight. :/ Just warning you.

Anyway, how are ya Fayt?

Yeah, just so I can watch the end of the movie. It is Harry Potter, and it's the first one. :awesome: We're up to the chess scene.

Also, my internet has been dropping in and out tonight. :/ Just warning you.

Anyway, how are ya Fayt?

Well, you get to see You-Know-Who... Well, his face, anyway...

Ick. Sorry to hear that.

On to less pressing matters, I'm alright. Just woke up maybe 10-15 minutes ago. Which means that not much is happening so far. Except that I don't have class, which would be relevant to you except for the fact that you're asleep by the time I leave at what would be for you 12:40 AM.

Well, you get to see You-Know-Who... Well, his face, anyway...

Ick. Sorry to hear that.

On to less pressing matters, I'm alright. Just woke up maybe 10-15 minutes ago. Which means that not much is happening so far. Except that I don't have class, which would be relevant to you except for the fact that you're asleep by the time I leave at what would be for you 12:40 AM.

Yeah, we're up to that bit now. Which means I'll be off soon. I like that you actually call him "You-Know-Who". :lol:

Yeah... it's REALLY bad when I'm in my room, which is where the Wii/PS2 is.

I'll definitely be off by then, probably within the next 15 minutes. So, yeah.

Yeah, we're up to that bit now. Which means I'll be off soon. I like that you actually call him "You-Know-Who". :lol:

Yeah... it's REALLY bad when I'm in my room, which is where the Wii/PS2 is.

I'll definitely be off by then, probably within the next 15 minutes. So, yeah.

Would you prefer "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"? ;)

I'm sorry, Rhythm. I'd like to offer my help, but I'm afraid that's beyond my ability to do anything...

Well, if I don't see you again, I wish you a good night and I'll see you either when you wake up tomorrow or if not then Saturday Night (me) / Sunday morning (you).

Would you prefer "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"? ;)

I'm sorry, Rhythm. I'd like to offer my help, but I'm afraid that's beyond my ability to do anything...

Well, if I don't see you again, I wish you a good night and I'll see you either when you wake up tomorrow or if not then Saturday Night (me) / Sunday morning (you).

Maybe "The Dark Lord". :P

"Ah. Alas. Earwax."

Yeah, I know. It sucks though.

Yeah, alrighty then Fayt. I might take off now, night! See you then!

Maybe "The Dark Lord". :P

"Ah. Alas. Earwax."

Yeah, I know. It sucks though.

But that epithet is reserved for Sauron (Lord of the Rings).

Ew... :(

Sorry I can't help. :/

Good night, and see you... well, I'm not sure, but sometime.

Anyway, hi! If anyone's there...

Hi Rhythm~!

It's okay. I don't want to make Proto angry.

wat?

Hey Fur!

"No need to say who you are. Red hair, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley"

Three guesses what I'm watching right now.

Harry Potter

I don't know about the other two, but my first guess is definitely Pokemon.

*facepalm*

Bye Rhythm~!

And I completely missed her. And today's exams were definitely the worst ones I ever had. June 18th 2010 would probably remain as the the saddest day of my entire life...

My desktop screen is screwed. No computer or internet til the end of the month then.

I hope my brother will kindly share his laptop with me...

I'm going to miss you... :(

I hope to see you here every now and again... :/

Internet or not is fine with me. But the big thing is Joshy's mini mafia game will start tomorrow, and I don't even know what gonna happen. Cause I've already signed up. *headdesk*

Internet or not is fine with me. But the big thing is Joshy's mini mafia game will start tomorrow, and I don't even know what gonna happen. Cause I've already signed up. *headdesk*

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that...

So, are you going to be able to stay for a little bit?

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that...

So, are you going to be able to stay for a little bit?

I know. I have already told this to Josh on MSN. Dunno how he gonna react.

Uhm, I think so. =D

Anyway, anything happening with you?

I just gave the two worst exams ever. I left around fifteen marks completely blank in one of those exams. And in the other, I filled up loads of answers with rubbish. Electricity questions have never been so evil.

My desktop screen is screwed. No computer or internet til the end of the month then.

I hope my brother will kindly share his laptop with me...

._.

That doesn't sound good. How are you posting right now then?

Also, can you make puppy dog eyes? That's bound to help.

You can always be replaced, you know. In fact, in this forum that I used to go to, there was a rule that any player that was not active in 24 or 48 hours (depending on the mod) and doesn't respond to PMs will become replaced by someone else.

That doesn't sound good. How are you posting right now then?

Also, can you make puppy dog eyes? That's bound to help.

You can always be replaced, you know. In fact, in this forum that I used to go to, there was a rule that any player that was not active in 24 or 48 hours (depending on the mod) and doesn't respond to PMs will become replaced by someone else.

I don't know. It's a big problem. *headdesk*

Meh, he'll share. At least that's what I think. Since he borrowed me 200 000 VND. (Big number) Heheh. >3 *evil laugh*

Alright, that's good. I don't wanna spoil the game.

Bed time. Sorry Fayt! >__<