• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Thankie... *sniffs sniffs*

Nothing~ 8D

It's okay Amelia. You'll get a new screen and it'll all be better. :)

<_<

Ah, just in general.

Also I need to learn preeeetty much an entire swordfight off by heart from scratch two days from now.

What for?

Drama performance. Been workin' on it for two terms, now. And it got moved forwards, and then everything went wrong.

Next Monday is the premiere.

Drama performance. Been workin' on it for two terms, now. And it got moved forwards, and then everything went wrong.

Next Monday is the premiere.

How far forward?

Ouch.

We were meant to have...I believe around twenty weeks on it. Then a pivotal actress revealed she was goin' on holiday through that time. So it got moved forward two weeks. "Ah, it doesn't matter" I said "we'll be fine after the dedicated three days in some farm to work on this thing". Which got moved forward. Then cancelled.

We were meant to have...I believe around twenty weeks on it. Then a pivotal actress revealed she was goin' on holiday through that time. So it got moved forward two weeks. "Ah, it doesn't matter" I said "we'll be fine after the dedicated three days in some farm to work on this thing". Which got moved forward. Then cancelled.

:facepalm:

Thanks. I appreciate that.

Hey, maybe you can make the six/seven-hour journey in time for the performance. I'm the short, bitter-looking guy with the hair that looks like a mixture between Lowen's and a Tangela.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

Hey, maybe you can make the six/seven-hour journey in time for the performance. I'm the short, bitter-looking guy with the hair that looks like a mixture between Lowen's and a Tangela.

No problem.

I'd like to, but I have school that day. :P

Too bad, you're coming anyway, and making use of that lovely airport we built for no particular reason

I forgot to mention the tech crew. We had three. One's house burnt down. Another was caught smoking pot at school and got suspended. The other one ran off.

Edited by Furetchen Arrowroot

Too bad, you're coming anyway, and making use of that lovely airport we built for no particular reason

I forgot to mention the tech crew. We had three. One's house burnt down. Another was caught smoking pot at school and got suspended. The other one ran off.

Maybe I could just teleport.

The guys at our school always turn up, but they fail at their job.

We went out. Mum and Andrew had to go get some stuff for home renovations and I went to Gametraders. I now have 4 Gamecube Controllers, and I managed to get rid of all my unwanted PS2 games. So, I'm pretty happy. :D

RHYTHM~! How are you doing?

I suppose my help isn't needed then?

(It's only relaxing until after calculus. Then, not so much.)

Calculus... is easy?

......Is it bad that I use female hair parts in a males hair? ._.

No. I remember using Karla's hair for my own mug. And there was a bit of Lloyd in every single mug I made, including the Alf one made from Rebecca/Lyn/Farina.