That One Thread

Florete

Lol, I like seeing large amounts of EXP appear on the screen. Although, that doesn't happen in Zelda games.

Oh wow, that sucks. What game was this again?

I love enemies like that. I found some in this game, but I can't be bothered going out to find them again. Thieves are like that in FE.

Yeah. And then you put a level 1 character in and watch that player gain 49 levels at once... :)

Wild Arms 3.

Got to love the EXP-loaded enemies. ;)

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Heh, yeah. Okami's boss battles were still epic though.

Veil of Mist makes the game sooooooo easy. They'll need to nerf it up a lot if they want to balance Okamiden.

Too bad Zelda doesn't have EXP. That's probably one of the reasons why it's not classified as an RPG game, even though it should be.

I remember in some FE games, thieves ended up giving more EXP than regular enemies. Even though they're much easier to kill and don't pose any actual threat.

Yep. I was disappointed with the final one though. It didn't have the same feel, and it was ridiculously easy, even if it was long.

Lol. That plus the thing that makes your pots fill up faster = win.

What would they use it for? Replace Heart Containers with it? Use it to increase magic gauge?

*shrug*

Dude, in FE11, they give almost triple the amount.

Yeah. And then you put a level 1 character in and watch that player gain 49 levels at once... :)

Wild Arms 3.

Got to love the EXP-loaded enemies. ;)

:lol: Gotta love it.

Okay.

Really do. :newyears:

Level 1 to 50 in one battle. Pretty amazing, eh?

Well, if you have a PS2 and can find it, give it a try. I've heard it's the best in the series.

:awesome:, right?

Sure is! :awesome:

I do have a PS2. See if I can find it, hey?

Yup! :D

Yep. I was disappointed with the final one though. It didn't have the same feel, and it was ridiculously easy, even if it was long.

The battle itself didn't feel as epic, yeah, but the video between the fourth and fifth forms was awesome.

Lol. That plus the thing that makes your pots fill up faster = win.

Oh, right, I forgot about the Astral Pouch. And you could get more than one

What would they use it for? Replace Heart Containers with it? Use it to increase magic gauge?

*shrug*

Eh, it probably wouldn't fit in Zelda actually.

Dude, in FE11, they give almost triple the amount.

Wow... best targets for low-levelled units, eh? It feels so good when you encounter one in the arena. You don't have to worry about dying and you get a lot of EXP.

Sure is! :awesome:

I do have a PS2. See if I can find it, hey?

Yup! :D

Well, like I said, it might be trouble to find it since it's a... I think it's 8 years old now. eBay might be your best bet. Or a website for some video game store... But you should give it a shot. And don't be afraid to ask for advice - a lot of puzzles will take a lot of time to solve without some help.

Well, like I said, it might be trouble to find it since it's a... I think it's 8 years old now. eBay might be your best bet. Or a website for some video game store... But you should give it a shot. And don't be afraid to ask for advice - a lot of puzzles will take a lot of time to solve without some help.

Puzzles are better solved by the player themselves though. It feels really good being able to solve them without external assistance.

Puzzles are better solved by the player themselves though. It feels really good being able to solve them without external assistance.

Well, the hours of frustration spent doing them wrong just seems to take away from that fact.

The battle itself didn't feel as epic, yeah, but the video between the fourth and fifth forms was awesome.

Oh, right, I forgot about the Astral Pouch. And you could get more than one

Eh, it probably wouldn't fit in Zelda actually.

Wow... best targets for low-levelled units, eh? It feels so good when you encounter one in the arena. You don't have to worry about dying and you get a lot of EXP.

For once, Issun isn't annoying.

Oh yeah. I think I had... 3/4 by the end of it. All of them full. I always had a ridiculous amount of healing items.

I don't think it would, really. :/

Yeah, Sothe thieves are awesome to kill for training. Weak and lots of EXP. I used to arena abuse in FE11.

Have you played Okami?

Psh, Ebay. XD Puzzles are fun~

Also, hi Fur.

Never heard of it... :/

Puzzles are only fun for the first half hour. Then when you keep fouling up, it keeps getting harder... :(

I highly recommend it. You can get it for Wii or PS2. The Wii version is better, but harder to find. It's my all-time favourite game.

I still like them.

I highly recommend it. You can get it for Wii or PS2. The Wii version is better, but harder to find. It's my all-time favourite game.

I still like them.

Well, if I should stumble upon it, I will give it a shot. (Assuming that I'm not too broke...)

Well, we'll see if they don't wear you down... :/

For once, Issun isn't annoying.

^This. Actually, I stop being annoyed at Issun when they were about to enter the Ark. I felt so sad when I watched that. And then there was the part between the 4th and 5th Yami forms.

Oh yeah. I think I had... 3/4 by the end of it. All of them full. I always had a ridiculous amount of healing items.

I always have mine full. It's really frustrating when I'm inside a dungeon and I find one those golden peaches or whatever which completely fills the Astral Pouch, because they're essentially being wasted when the pouch is already filled.

I don't think it would, really. :/

Yeah, you're right. Zelda, unlike Mario, should stick to their genre. inb4zeldahorseracinggame

Yeah, Sothe thieves are awesome to kill for training. Weak and lots of EXP. I used to arena abuse in FE11.

Isn't arena abuse kinda risky because if you die, you'll have to restart the entire chapter and start grinding all over again?

Never heard of it... :/

It's extremely similar to Zelda but is still very unique. It's truly a work of art, as some reviewers put it.

Puzzles are only fun for the first half hour. Then when you keep fouling up, it keeps getting harder... :(

Yup, and then when you finally solve it after spending hours on it, you feel relived that you finally got it and more importantly, you realize how stupid you were for not figuring out earlier when it was so obvious. I was stuck in one room of Hero's Cave in Oracle of Ages of at least one day. Even my sister tried it and couldn't do it. Then when I finally figured it out, I began to appreciate the designing of the puzzles much more.

Well, if I should stumble upon it, I will give it a shot. (Assuming that I'm not too broke...)

Get a job

Well, we'll see if they don't wear you down... :/

You definitely should. ;)

Indeed.

*strokes beard*

^This. Actually, I stop being annoyed at Issun when they were about to enter the Ark. I felt so sad when I watched that. And then there was the part between the 4th and 5th Yami forms.

I always have mine full. It's really frustrating when I'm inside a dungeon and I find one those golden peaches or whatever which completely fills the Astral Pouch, because they're essentially being wasted when the pouch is already filled.

Yeah, you're right. Zelda, unlike Mario, should stick to their genre. inb4zeldahorseracinggame

Isn't arena abuse kinda risky because if you die, you'll have to restart the entire chapter and start grinding all over again?

It's extremely similar to Zelda but is still very unique. It's truly a work of art, as some reviewers put it.

Yup, and then when you finally solve it after spending hours on it, you feel relived that you finally got it and more importantly, you realize how stupid you were for not figuring out earlier when it was so obvious. I was stuck in one room of Hero's Cave in Oracle of Ages of at least one day. Even my sister tried it and couldn't do it. Then when I finally figured it out, I began to appreciate the designing of the puzzles much more.

I got used to him after a little while. I liked his entrance; he just jumps out of Kushi's kimono. :lol: I felt sad when Issun left too. :/ The part between the 4th and 5th forms was awesome. :awesome:

I know. I find them and I wish it was something else. I think I had, like, 10 by the end of the game.

:lol: I like Double Dash, I still have it and I still play it. Plus it's great for parties. So is Brawl, actually. Would Super Mario 64/Sunshne/Galaxy be considered spin-offs?

Yeah. but it's also strangely addictive.

So true. And the entire game flows seamlessly.

Also true. I find the same thing happens in Maths.

ALS! HI!

Almost done grinding my Spectrobes...

:lol: My Wii Remote had disconnected itself 'cause I wasn't using it while chatting, and my dog rested her head on it, which caused it to reconnect and make an echo sort of sound and scare the crap out of her.

You definitely should. ;)

^

Indeed.

*strokes beard*

wat?

I got used to him after a little while. I liked his entrance; he just jumps out of Kushi's kimono. :lol: I felt sad when Issun left too. :/ The part between the 4th and 5th forms was awesome. :awesome:

Issun leaving was one of the saddest moments I ever felt in playing video games. The part between the 4th and 5th forms is the only reason to finish the game imo. The ending itself was nothing.

I know. I find them and I wish it was something else. I think I had, like, 10 by the end of the game.

I keep thinking that I should have saved them instead and opened them later on when I DO end up using an Astral Pouch. I don't think I ever did actually.

:lol: I like Double Dash, I still have it and I still play it. Plus it's great for parties. So is Brawl, actually. Would Super Mario 64/Sunshne/Galaxy be considered spin-offs?

Mario Kart, Mario Party, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, Smash Brothers are all really good imo. 64/Sunshine/Galaxy are still "Super Mario" so I'm sure they still count as being part of the same line with Super mario Bros 1-3, Mario World, and Yoshi's Island.

Yeah. but it's also strangely addictive.

I only remember arena abusing in FE3. Dismounted promoted units have a really easy time there and unpromoted units could get loads of EXP from thieves. I only abused in FE4 but those arenas have fixed opponents so that probably won't count.

So true. And the entire game flows seamlessly.

Yup. And it's actually a really big achievement when you think about how unrelated each of the various segments of the game are.

Also true. I find the same thing happens in Maths.

Mindbending math problems are the best. ESPECIALLY when the solution is so much simpler than you would initially think.

Now back to that Rallen mug. GOD I HAVEN'T BEEN ON A COMPUTER ALL DAY ._.

ALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALS! HI!

Almost done grinding my Spectrobes...

:lol: My Wii Remote had disconnected itself 'cause I wasn't using it while chatting, and my dog rested her head on it, which caused it to reconnect and make an echo sort of sound and scare the crap out of her.

lol, I like your dog.

Was it any good?

By the way, killed KH1 OedipusRoth a few times today. :awesome:

Yes, the ending was epic and full of lulz

In the middle it was lulz to the max

and at the beginning it has more emotion, though late-mid had an emotional scene.

Good job.

wat?

Issun leaving was one of the saddest moments I ever felt in playing video games. The part between the 4th and 5th forms is the only reason to finish the game imo. The ending itself was nothing.

I keep thinking that I should have saved them instead and opened them later on when I DO end up using an Astral Pouch. I don't think I ever did actually.

Mario Kart, Mario Party, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, Smash Brothers are all really good imo. 64/Sunshine/Galaxy are still "Super Mario" so I'm sure they still count as being part of the same line with Super mario Bros 1-3, Mario World, and Yoshi's Island.

I only remember arena abusing in FE3. Dismounted promoted units have a really easy time there and unpromoted units could get loads of EXP from thieves. I only abused in FE4 but those arenas have fixed opponents so that probably won't count.

Yup. And it's actually a really big achievement when you think about how unrelated each of the various segments of the game are.

Mindbending math problems are the best. ESPECIALLY when the solution is so much simpler than you would initially think.

lol, I like your dog.

:lol:Because I TOTALLY have a beard

Yeah, the ending was pretty average. The satisfaction of beating it with all Stray Beads, everything fully upgraded, etc. was an awesome feeling though.

I used it... once. While fighting for a Stray Bead. I got hit from behind and lost, I think, 4 health? Didn't see it coming AT ALL.

I have Mario Party 5 (great) and 8 (not so great). I love the pirate level in 5. Smash Bros. are wicked as well.

Yoshi's Island? Really?

Haven't played FE3, and after FE12 was announced I don't think I'll actually get 'round to it.

Yeah. Then they all meld together into one... so awesome!

Yup. I like the really difficult problems whose answer is "1" or something like that.

My dog is indeed a great dog.