That One Thread

Florete

Ah, okay. Good luck with FE4. It's gonna take you some time to get used to.

You're welcome, Rhythm~

Yeah... it's pretty awkward...

:)

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yeah... it's pretty awkward...

:)

Maps are pretty huge and the first few chapters require you to rush through the enemies pretty fast. It'll be pretty tough at first but eventually, it'll get easier.

Maps are pretty huge and the first few chapters require you to rush through the enemies pretty fast. It'll be pretty tough at first but eventually, it'll get easier.

Alright, thanks. I'm enjoying this.

That's it. If Rhythm~ is gonna do FE4, then I'm gonna start again as well and overcome my abnormal fear of C2.

GOGOGOGO

Race ya

Hi again Amelia!

Alright, thanks. I'm enjoying this.

Hey, Rhythm. When it's done (which could be anywhere between around summer and never) you should try the hack that pretty much everyone in oujay's has been at least slightly involved in.

LOWEST TURNCOUNT GOGOGO

What about Love Growth? :mellow:

Hey, Rhythm. When it's done (which could be anywhere between around summer and never) you should try the hack that pretty much everyone in oujay's has been at least slightly involved in.

I think I will, just because pretty much everyone in Oujay's was apart of it.

Hello Rhythm~ Enjoying your time after your exam eh?

Hell yeah~ One more week of school until holidays~

Love Growth occurs for the first 50 turns. You generally will be taking longer than that.

Okay. Awesome.

O_o?

Is it not accurate?

Edited by Rhythm

Over 50 turns is too much if you're not abusing or trying to get pairings done earlier (in which case you should only have 50 turns anyway).

Oh, okay.

Meh, what I did was have Levin run ahead of everyone with the Leg Ring and execute all the enemies with Elwind. I swear the thing got more kills than the Silver Sword in the end >_>

Meh, what I did was have Levin run ahead of everyone with the Leg Ring and execute all the enemies with Elwind. I swear the thing got more kills than the Silver Sword in the end >_>

In my case, doing that would result in me having to build up the love points in chapter 5 which I will simply not do. That chapter is to be fought with Sigurd, Fury and Levin with a Leg Ring,

That's it. If Rhythm~ is gonna do FE4, then I'm gonna start again as well and overcome my abnormal fear of C2.

I think C2 is the longest chapter in the game anyway so you shouldn't have any problems with the ones after that.

Actually, from here, it's just ALS, Enjolras!!!!!, Amelia!, me, you, and Ether who were involved. Pretty sure all traces of Joshybear and I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!'s characters are gone.

What about Love Growth? :mellow:

You'll have plenty of stuff to do in each chapter to use enough turns for yielding maximum love points.

Love Growth occurs for the first 50 turns. You generally will be taking longer than that.

Longer than 50 turns without intentionally prolonging it for love points? That seems pretty slow. I don't think even Chapter 2 took that long.

Overuse Sigurd moar

I beat the Prologue!

Okay, I'm off. Night guys.

Congratulations!

Good Night, Rhythm~! See you tomorrow, I hope.