That One Thread

Florete

Neimi is awesome. I still can't believe she caps some of her stats. Unlike useless Innes.... >__>

Wil.. er-... I'd rather use Rebecca... because my Wil just suck... =P

Oh wow... Hector had 11 Str, 11 Skl and 18 Def? That's more Skl then my hector... Although mime capped 20 Def... ;~;

Lol.

Innes is way better than Neimi.

This was at around level 13.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

ProtoXRhythm, And to a lesser extent the fanboying/fangirling of ALSXSoluna also the reason this place exists is because it is a center for people to gather.

You wish.

2u9nwxi.jpg

s4xe11.jpg

bct4n.jpg

30k7x1c.jpg

j9831u.jpg

/spams Lucia

IIRC Hatari didn't leave because of this thread.

OH WOW THANKS

Soul Yesterday, 07:27 PM

Wait, what the hell is this shit about you wanting Soluna.

Fayt Zelpher Yesterday, 07:32 PM

I don't know. You tell me.

Soul Yesterday, 07:33 PM

You didn't deny when I said you wanted her assuming you would say "No".

Fayt Zelpher Yesterday, 07:33 PM

That's your problem, isn't it.

Soul Yesterday, 07:48 PM

No. I am your problem.

Fayt Zelpher Yesterday, 07:50 PM

I suppose the whole thing about turning over a new leaf and being less annoying was just a bunch of empty words then?

Soul Yesterday, 07:53 PM

It wasn't. It just bothered me how you couldn't come up with a straight answer. Such as simple "Yes" or "No".

Then I asked if I was that person you always tend to mention, the one you apparently hate.

Fayt Zelpher Yesterday, 07:55 PM

Well, it would have been easier to ask in private than to just expect me to admit/deny a question from some random post.

The answers are no, not trying to be Soluna's BF.

And no, you're not the one I hate.

Soul Yesterday, 07:57 PM

Well...I'm sorry.

I'm also glad about both answers...but I don't want to be that person either, so I'll just do the usual.

Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Fayt Zelpher Yesterday, 07:50 PM

I suppose the whole thing about turning over a new leaf and being less annoying was just a bunch of empty words then?

I feel insulted.

You feel insulted?

RP has two faces. With one hand he causes shitstorms, insults people at random, is a total hypocrite and is kinda an asshole in general. This is the less annoying half. With the other half he is ALWAYS apologising, he censors out his own 'cuss words' and behaves like a Sunday School teacher in a Narnia novel. He keeps saying he's sorry...about shit that we'd FORGET about if he didn't constantly bring it up again. The first time he caused a massive argument he defriended himself from EVERYONE. Including myself, but I kinda got over that.

I'll give you an example. Recently he started a fight with gIO (alternatively, provoked or responded to...my memory's pretty vague of the beginings), then proceeded to bring out some Tales bullshit...basically, he fights like a six-year old.

RP...if you can swallow your fucking pride, just lie back, remember not to emulate Crash, try to at least imitate human behavior once in a while, and while the depressed act was cute for maybe about half a minute it's kinda wearing thin now. I got where I was in this forum by making my personality set in stone, then rolling with it. When someone disagrees with this persona, I neither change positions, nor do I demand the rights I apparently have. When someone puts me on an obvious joke tier list, I accept my position with a smile. When someone baits me, if I decide to bite, I will fucking bite, but I can let things pass by. Learn to fucking relax. Maybe then people will actually start to think of you as a whole new person and you can get this redemption thing you've been seeking for the past month or two.

Yeah. I feel insulted.

Hey Reprisal, what's up? Lovely PM you sent me, threatening to beat me and Janice up? How delightful.

Also, are you really telling me to get laid? lulz

:')