• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I've only played 3. However, when I get more $, I'm going to buy 4 (and possibly 5).

I heard 4 was kind of lame, which is why I skipped it. 5 is pretty good, though (even though I never finished it).

I heard 4 was kind of lame, which is why I skipped it. 5 is pretty good, though (even though I never finished it).

Would you recommend playing 5 then?

Anyway, I really like 3. I just finished a file with 12/15 EX file keys (missing the one from Ragu, Arioch, and... I can't remember the third one... :( )

How can you like a character that much and call her sexy when you.... know almost nothing about her. @_@

Because people here like to wank off to fictional characters as long as they're drawn good and they're given huge tits by their artists.

Would you recommend playing 5 then?

Anyway, I really like 3. I just finished a file with 12/15 EX file keys (missing the one from Ragu, Arioch, and... I can't remember the third one... :( )

Yeah, 5 is definitely worth playing, although its battle system is much different from 3's.

I don't remember how many EX File keys I had. Probably not many.

How can you like a character that much and call her sexy when you.... know almost nothing about her. @_@

I like her character design.

edit: lol Joey.

Edited by Mr. Lonely

Yeah, 5 is definitely worth playing, although its battle system is much different from 3's.

I like her character design.

Alright, if I find it and some money, I'll give it a shot.

Raquel vs. Ragu. The OHKO

I feel oddly compelled to post here for some reason.

I've been feeling the same way lately, which is strange since I have no connection to this topic at all.

Not much to discuss in particular. But I guess if I must....

I'm making more stupid mistakes in Ch4 of FE4 than I did in most earlier chapters. I'm kind of hungry. The hot water in my apartment doesn't seem to be working at all, and I'm not looking forward to a cold shower tomorrow morning.

Maybe I should post in this thread more. Imagine all of the fun that could be had!

Fun WILL be had.

Not much to discuss in particular. But I guess if I must....

I'm making more stupid mistakes in Ch4 of FE4 than I did in most earlier chapters. I'm kind of hungry. The hot water in my apartment doesn't seem to be working at all, and I'm not looking forward to a cold shower tomorrow morning.

As in? Death?

Get something to eat.

._. Damn.

There's nothing wrong with liking Raquel. After all, I like her even though I have yet to play Wild Arms 4.

Nel, Marta AND Raquel, now?

Wow. A lot of fictional characters are not gonna be happy with him.

Wow. A lot of fictional characters are not gonna be happy with him.

Indeed, I smell fictional breakups!

You feel compelled to post here because it's FE4THREAD: Toddler Edition.

Bigger siblings have to give some attention to their younger siblings at times, y'know.

Indeed, I smell fictional breakups!

Bigger siblings have to give some attention to their younger siblings at times, y'know.

8D

Always.

And the more attention they get the more influenced they get as well. :newyears:

CF!Hilda go