That One Thread

Florete

At least you enjoyed yourself today. What's a KillCam?

I normally actually just test the game right here but if it's not downloadable (Wii games), that's when we do all the heavy research. Wikipedia helps at that time.

That's great! It would be better if the tourneys ran at different times so that he could join in as well.

Thinking too much about GoldenEye apparently. You must be pretty excited about tomorrow.

I usually take a nap at noon or at the afternoon, depending on Rhythm~'s online activity. It should compensate for the sleep loss.

Yeah, spectating randoms is fun. Yet I can't watch my friends play. Weird. Probably 'cause I wanna jump in and own them. :lol:

KillCam is a camera that records and plays back epic kills. They have them in Halo a lot.

I look for key words like "turn-based" or "real-time", stuff like that.

They have tourneys in front of everyone at 11:00, and apparently tomorrow's is Goldeneye.

Our GoldenEye Guy is pretty awesome. He's memorised every spawn point for every player and every weapon in every multiplayer map. And he has skills. It'll be fun to watch.

Oh Proto~... XD

*hugs*

I love you~

Anyway, I'm gonna go sleep now, night Oujay's!

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yeah, spectating randoms is fun. Yet I can't watch my friends play. Weird. Probably 'cause I wanna jump in and own them. :lol:

Why not?

KillCam is a camera that records and plays back epic kills. They have them in Halo a lot.

Oh, I see. I think you could record Brawl matches though.

I look for key words like "turn-based" or "real-time", stuff like that.

Oh, those simple stuff could be discovered within five minutes of testing out the actual game. Or even from just a single screenshot.

They have tourneys in front of everyone at 11:00, and apparently tomorrow's is Goldeneye.

But there's also supposed to be a Brawl one, right? Same time or different?

Our GoldenEye Guy is pretty awesome. He's memorised every spawn point for every player and every weapon in every multiplayer map. And he has skills. It'll be fun to watch.

Wow, he must be really good at this game.

Oh Proto~... XD

*hugs*

I love you~

Well, what else am I supposed to do when you go to TKD?

*hugs*

I love you too, Rhythm~!

Anyway, I'm gonna go sleep now, night Oujay's!

Good Night, Rhythm~! See you tomorrow, I hope.

That's good/

It can't be worse than Eirika getting 3 +Strength levels in 19 chances. That's just not cool on so many levels. 16 levels, to be exact...

Considering that what happened to me is 2 +Strength levels in 17 chances... It isn't much better, to be honest.

I'm alright. Woke up way too early again... :(

At least you met Rhythm. =|

Anyway, a question, if you were a FE character, what color would your eyes/hair/clothes be? (Just name the main colors pls. @___@)

Edited by Luke fon Fabre

At least you met Rhythm. =|

Anyway, a question, if you were a FE character, what color would your eyes/hair/clothes be? (Just name the main colors pls. @___@)

That is a good thing.

Blue hair, silver eyes, and white clothes. Why?

That is a good thing.

Blue hair, silver eyes, and white clothes. Why?

Yep. :)

*takes note* Blue hair... Silver eyes... White clothes... Thanks. :3

I'm gonna draw representations of everyone.

Although I still haven't started yet.

I hate drawing with the right scale and anatomy sketches.

This gonna take some time....>___>

And since you're here, I ask you first.

Hello.

Answer this.

NAO.

Btw, I heard you're moody. Why?

Amelia, as for my doubts on the whole "Marisa is easier to recruit on Ephraim route" thing (which I still don't buy), I'm sure you know the implications of luring a unit with a high critical chance.

Amelia, as for my doubts on the whole "Marisa is easier to recruit on Ephraim route" thing (which I still don't buy), I'm sure you know the implications of luring a unit with a high critical chance.

Tsk, tsk... Seth with nothing. Natasha behind him to heal anytime. Next to Natasha is Ewan. Seth lures her to the wall and into the forest. In forest, it's hard to move of course. Ewan does the talking. Done.

Meanwhile. You can kill other enemies or arena abuse. ;3

That works well, but you can do anything similar to that.

Edited by Luke fon Fabre