Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Normal, Eli, because I lost my save that had everything unlocked. >_>

Ouch... that sucks.

Psh, HM. MM is where it's at.

It's too bad it was removed from the NA release. There was no good reason to do that, either.

It's too bad it was removed from the NA release. There was no good reason to do that, either.

Yeah. It's basically because they thought it would be too hard for Americans. It's actually not that bad. Titania/BEXP can still somewhat make the game considerably easier.

Yeah. It's basically because they thought it would be too hard for Americans. It's actually not that bad. Titania/BEXP can still somewhat make the game considerably easier.

Still, they could have left it in as an option. Nobody has to try it if they can't handle it.

FE7 report:

Lyn: Level 10

Hector: Level 11

Sain: Level 20/1

Eliwood: Level 20, wait wtf

Chapter 19 btw. @_@

That's nothing. Chapter 17 and my Oswin was 20/6.

For some reason, I like Natasha's Bishop battle sprite.

Me too It's because she wears sandals and you can see her feet! :awesome:

I always make her and Artur Bishops, L'rachel a Valkyrie, and Lute a Sage. Add in Saleh and you got the Might Morphin' Magic Rangers right there (with Druid!Ewan as the White Ranger. Knoll? Who's Knoll?)

Edited by El Rey León

Me too It's because she wears sandals and you can see her feet! :awesome:

tbh I never ever noticed that.

I always make her and Artur Bishops, L'rachel a Valkyrie, and Lute a Sage. Add in Saleh and you got the Might Morphin' Magic Rangers right there (with Druid!Ewan as the White Ranger. Knoll? Who's Knoll?)

To me, Artur is a Sage for coolness value. Natasha a Bishop for the same reason except this time it's also the superior choice gameplay-wise. Lute varies from game to game and iirc there was one run where I didn't even use her at all. I prefer Ewan as a Mage Knight but if I'm not using Knoll, I make Ewan my Summoner instead.

Draw... as in splice? Or actual drawing like the Luke/Tear ones?

One question. How is luring Marisa to a forest and bringing in an extremely frail unit with lower movement to talk to her easiER than using a Lv 10 Mercenary that has the same movement?

Luke/Tear one.... Now your colors?

Terrain: Forest : Def + 1, Avoid + 20. Meh.

12b.png

Red : Seth

Yellow: Natasha

Blue: Ewan.

Pink: Marisa standing somewhere around that place.

(Arena abused in chapter 5. Seth got to lvl 5. HP is quite high. Around 30~35. And since Marisa is only lvl 5. Crit doesn't hurt Seth much)

When you put everyone in place. End your turn. Then the monster strike Seth first. Next is Marisa.

Your turn come. Move Seth out. Natasha heals him. Ewan moves into Seth's place. Talk. Done.

Let Marisa kills the monster. :3

BTW, at this time. My Ewan was already on lvl 10. Due to killing the shamans on the other side of the wall.

(Wall helps much because there's only one Shaman can hurt Ewan in one phrase. Let L'Arachel heal him, so Ewan doesn't die.)

Why not?

Oh, I see. I think you could record Brawl matches though.

But there's also supposed to be a Brawl one, right? Same time or different?

Wow, he must be really good at this game.

Because my friends aren't fantastic Brawl players and I feel the need to jump in and show them how it's done

Matches under 3 minutes can be saved. The fail part is that they're on .bin format. You can't do anything with it outside of the Wii.

Brawl was at 3:30, Goldeneye was at 11. I thought the Goldeneye would be at 3:30 too, but thankfully that wasn't the case. We came second, and the couple that beat us were apart of our team, the Default Squad, so we didn't really care. It was best match I've EVER had, I had so much fun.

It was first to 20. When Goldeneye Guy got to 20, the guy that came in 2nd had 11 kills.

Anyway, a question, if you were a FE character, what color would your eyes/hair/clothes be? (Just name the main colors pls. @___@)

Red/orange hair with a kink in it, green eyes, blue clothes Lol ranga

Uh, why wouldn't you be using Orson anyway?

He ends up as your enemy. All he does is steal experience.

Hi Oujay's!

Edited by Rhythm

Red/orange hair with a kink in it, green eyes, blue clothes Lol ranga

He ends up as your enemy. All he does is steal experience.

Hi Oujay's!

Thanks Rhy Rhy. That looks kinda messy but hot. :'3

Little bastard. But if we don't use him, Forde or Kyle or even Ephraim will easily die

Hi Rhythm~

what? no hug for me?

Expected/10.

She wasn't on the bus today when I expected her to be =(

So?

Thanks Rhy Rhy. That looks kinda messy but hot. :'3

Little bastard. But if we don't use him, Forde or Kyle or even Ephraim will easily die

Hi Rhythm~

Sounds about right. ;)

What's up Amelia?

Haha.

Nothing much. I have a pretty good day so far. And reading one of my favorite mangas - Detective Conan. :'3

Sweet, I'm just catching up on homework.