• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Hi Richter Lanford! Still on Ch 3?

Afraid so. I just started playing again not too long ago.

EDIT: What do Heat and Purify do, if anything at all?

"Reveal... Not enough PP."

Ivan running out of PP, lolwut?

Is Ivan supposed to be the one with the most PP?

Edited by Ein Lanford

Afraid so. I just started playing again not too long ago.

Ah, okay. Good luck with the forest maze because it's gonna be very frustrating until you figure it out.

Is Ivan supposed to be the one with the most PP?

Second most but still a lot. Apparently, I used Mind Read and Reveal way too much.

Ah, okay. Good luck with the forest maze because it's gonna be very frustrating until you figure it out.

Second most but still a lot. Apparently, I used Mind Read and Reveal way too much.

Already got through. And since you probably missed it, what do Heat and Purify do, if they do anything at all, that is?

Oh. Mia has more PP than Ivan does.

Well, I got the original starter decks for Harry Potter with the rulebook and all so I had no trouble getting into it. I played the Pokemon TCG game for Game Boy color on emulator though.

You're welcome. You still won a shirt,, which is awesome.

Mine doesn't even light up when I connect it. It's either a problem with the Adaptor or the Wii itself.

It's already a cross between a lizard and a dragon. A cat doesn't fit in. Still, I could already imagine it in my head.

It already became one the moment you logged in, Rhythm~

Oh, awesome.

Hey, I love that game! I have it in a drawer in my room. :awesome:

Yes, and the logo design is awesome. I can't wait for it. Can't forget the Ipod!

Oh snap. That doesn't sound good at all. :/ Maybe it doesn't like all the power outages?

It would be pretty random. Something I'd like to see once.

:D

"Reveal... Not enough PP."

Ivan running out of PP, lolwut?

Oh snap, it actually happened!

Already got through. And since you probably missed it, what do Heat and Purify do, if they do anything at all, that is?

I think heat is like poison, except the intervals are longer and it damages more. I think. I have never figured out what purify does but I'm pretty sure they only made it so that Light has a status effect.

Oh. Mia has more PP than Ivan does.

Frost takes up 5 PP though and Mia would be your primary healer too since Isaac has way too less PP (and Quake Sphere costs 15 PP, ouch). Mind Read and Reveal only take up like 1 or 2 PP so I really didn't expect something like this to happen.

Edited by Proto

Oh, awesome.

Hey, I love that game! I have it in a drawer in my room. :awesome:

The original? I don't think that's something I would actually buy.

Yes, and the logo design is awesome. I can't wait for it. Can't forget the Ipod!

Your team logo, right? And yeah, winning the iPod also shows how amazing you are, even if you already have one.

Oh snap. That doesn't sound good at all. :/ Maybe it doesn't like all the power outages?

Possible. But it was working fine last year when I finished Okami. It probably DID get ruined from the power outages. Might have to buy a new adaptor.

It would be pretty random. Something I'd like to see once.

Randomness is your specialty.

:D

And seeing that smile on your face completes it.

Oh snap, it actually happened!

Eh, I'll walk around some more and take care of that.

I think heat is like poison, except the intervals are longer and it damages more. I think. I have never figured out what purify does but I'm pretty sure they only made it so that Light has a status effect.

Frost takes up a lot of PP though and Mia would be your primary healer too since Isaac has way too less PP (and Quake Sphere costs 15 PP, ouch). Mind Read and Reveal only take up like 1 or 2 PP so I really didn't expect something like this to happen.

From what I've seen, though, heat doesn't seem to do anything.

Oh. Also, what other attack Psynergy does Isaac have at the point you're in? Because I probably would find something else to use instead of Quake Sphere.

From what I've seen, though, heat doesn't seem to do anything.

Oh. Also, what other attack Psynergy does Isaac have at the point you're in? Because I probably would find something else to use instead of Quake Sphere.

Hmmm, maybe it doesn't. Poison deals damage over time, Dazzle ruins your accuracy and Freeze immobilizes you for a while. idk about Heat and Purify.

From his Psynergy list:

Cure, Cure Well, Revive, Move, Retreat, RAGNAROK, Quake, Earthquake, Quake Sphere, Spire, Clay Spire, Gaia

Oops, he has Clay Spire. Must have learnt it very recently. Sorry about that.

Hmmm, maybe it doesn't. Poison deals damage over time, Dazzle ruins your accuracy and Freeze immobilizes you for a while. idk about Heat and Purify.

From his Psynergy list:

Cure, Cure Well, Revive, Move, Retreat, RAGNAROK, Quake, Earthquake, Quake Sphere, Spire, Clay Spire, Gaia

Oops, he has Clay Spire. Must have learnt it very recently. Sorry about that.

Bold: :awesome:

There's also Sleep, which immobilizes you, but wears off once you're attacked.

The original? I don't think that's something I would actually buy.

Your team logo, right? And yeah, winning the iPod also shows how amazing you are, even if you already have one.

Possible. But it was working fine last year when I finished Okami. It probably DID get ruined from the power outages. Might have to buy a new adaptor.

Randomness is your specialty.

Eh, I'll walk around some more and take care of that.

I love that game. Plus I got it free from a friend. :awesome:

Yep. It's epic. One of the guys designed it, he pretty much organised the team. Free money :newyears:

Yeah, it probably just couldn't take any more. :/

Damn straight.

Good Proto.

sample_84868b97888c2efcf17fb52aed7c.png

I blame boredom.

Bold: :awesome:

If only he had Odyssey...

There's also Sleep, which immobilizes you, but wears off once you're attacked.

Oh, right. I guess that's the neutral status effect then.

I love that game. Plus I got it free from a friend. :awesome:

I enjoyed it a lot until I finished it. It was on emulator so it was free.

Yep. It's epic. One of the guys designed it, he pretty much organised the team. Free money :newyears:

Cool, and now you get to show it to everyone. You should wear it during next year's boot camp. $$$

Yeah, it probably just couldn't take any more. :/

Even if I get a new adaptor, it probably won't last long, since they cut the power like eight times per day.

Damn straight.

Indeed.

Good Proto.

Oh, Rhythm~

Awesome song is hilariously awesome.

I enjoyed it a lot until I finished it. It was on emulator so it was free.

Cool, and now you get to show it to everyone. You should wear it during next year's boot camp. $$$

Even if I get a new adaptor, it probably won't last long, since they cut the power like eight times per day.

Oh, Rhythm~

Awesome song is hilariously awesome.

I can keep playing it over and over. I love owning people with my awesome decks.

That's the plan. Intimidation for the win.

How long did that last one live for?

:awesome:

Hang with me in my MMO... wait, I don't play them. >_<