That One Thread

Florete

I can keep playing it over and over. I love owning people with my awesome decks.

My decks were horrible. I had to savestate my way through the last boss. I liked playing it because I get to use all my favorite Pokemon without ever having to train them.

That's the plan. Intimidation for the win.

Indeed. Time to show them who's boss!

How long did that last one live for?

Two years. We got it in October 2007 and the last time I used it was near the end of last year. But I don't think power failures were as frequent back then as they are now.

Hang with me in my MMO... wait, I don't play them. >_<

lol. Me neither but I wouldn't be surprised if people do that over Shoddy.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Awesome. XD

:newyears:

My decks were horrible. I had to savestate my way through the last boss. I liked playing it because I get to use all my favorite Pokemon without ever having to train them.

Indeed. Time to show them who's boss!

Two years. We got it in October 2007 and the last time I used it was near the end of last year. But I don't think power failures were as frequent back then as they are now.

lol. Me neither but I wouldn't be surprised if people do that over Shoddy.

Heh heh, I know what pretty much every card is capable of and all the different types of one Pokemon in that game. Except Pikachu. Too many Pikachus. x.x

:awesome:

Oh, okay. Will you be taking the Wii with you when you move, or does it belong to someone else? I wonder if they have many power outages in Malaysia...

I wonder... XD

Heh heh, I know what pretty much every card is capable of and all the different types of one Pokemon in that game. Except Pikachu. Too many Pikachus. x.x

Wow, really? Makes sense why they'd have so much Pikachus. Annoying mouse got too popular after the anime.

Oh, okay. Will you be taking the Wii with you when you move, or does it belong to someone else? I wonder if they have many power outages in Malaysia...

Well, it actually belongs to my brother, who already left the country but kept the Wii with me. So I guess I CAN take it anywhere with me. And no, Malaysia doesn't have these frequent power failures so it should work fine there.

I wonder... XD

I've seen a lot of nuts there, I think it's definitely possible.

The only MMO I played was Runescape, and I stopped playing it......3 years ago? |:

@Bold: Bad ALS.

@Underline: Good ALS.

Wow, really? Makes sense why they'd have so much Pikachus. Annoying mouse got too popular after the anime.

Well, it actually belongs to my brother, who already left the country but kept the Wii with me. So I guess I CAN take it anywhere with me. And no, Malaysia doesn't have these frequent power failures so it should work fine there.

I've seen a lot of nuts there, I think it's definitely possible.

I like Pikachu. On Platinum I'm keeping my Pikachu as a Pikachu and not evolving it 'cause I like it that much. :awesome:

Awesome! No more random interruptions when you're online!

Reminds me of a saying...

"My family tree is full of nuts".

I like Pikachu. On Platinum I'm keeping my Pikachu as a Pikachu and not evolving it 'cause I like it that much. :awesome:

Female Ash?

Awesome! No more random interruptions when you're online!

Yeah, but I'm still in Bangladesh right now...

Reminds me of a saying...

"My family tree is full of nuts".

Pure. Win.

Female Ash?

Yeah, but I'm still in Bangladesh right now...

Pure. Win.

Actually I usually go with the males in the Pokemon games 'cause the females look stupid. Especially the HG/SS one, her hair drives me nuts.

I'm still looking forward to that time.

Hey JB!

If only he had Odyssey...

Oh, right. I guess that's the neutral status effect then.

Even more :awesome:

It is. Oh, and on a side note, more often than not I have someone besides Ein land the battle winning attack.

BTW, Proto, there's approximately a 0.5% chance of you being hit by a power outage in Malaysia. And if you go to KL, make sure you either have the prawn noodles or anything with chicken. It's heavenly.

Actually I usually go with the males in the Pokemon games 'cause the females look stupid. Especially the HG/SS one, her hair drives me nuts.

Do they, now? I never really noticed. Wasn't the HGSS one the one where I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! said you should copy her hairstyle?

I'm still looking forward to that time.

Me, too, Rhythm~

Even more :awesome:

Yup. If you ask me, the unitargeting Psynergy are the ONLY attack Psynergy that are actually good. The others are only good for generic enemies and nothing else.

It is. Oh, and on a side note, more often than not I have someone besides Ein land the battle winning attack.

Try to finish it off with Disaresta as much as possible, even if it's not at Lv 3. It maximizes your chance of getting some really good stuff. I got extra Rosiers that way.

BTW, Proto, there's approximately a 0.5% chance of you being hit by a power outage in Malaysia. And if you go to KL, make sure you either have the prawn noodles or anything with chicken. It's heavenly.

0.5% is nothing. And I doubt it would last long.

And I have tasted Malaysian chicken before. Nando's chicken was really tasty. Kenny Roger's and KFC were really good there too.

Do they, now? I never really noticed. Wasn't the HGSS one the one where I Like My Cake Iced!!!!! said you should copy her hairstyle?

Me, too, Rhythm~

And I have tasted Malaysian chicken before. Nando's chicken was really tasty. Kenny Roger's and KFC were really good there too.

... I'd forgotten about that. :facepalm:

:)

Ew, KFC. I haven't had that stuff in years.

0.5% is nothing. And I doubt it would last long.

... Actually, on second thought, reduce it to about 0.05%. I can't remember the last time it happened.

I had McDonalds chicken there (yeah, I know :facepalm: ). Their chicken is miles better than the chicken here.

... I'd forgotten about that. :facepalm:

lol, I think he said that before you even got the game.

Ew, KFC. I haven't had that stuff in years.

I stopped eating at KFC a few years back. Nowadays, I just stick to Pizza Hut.

... Actually, on second thought, reduce it to about 0.05%. I can't remember the last time it happened.

I never saw it happening in Malaysia.

I had McDonalds chicken there (yeah, I know :facepalm: ). Their chicken is miles better than the chicken here.

Oh, yeah, I had that too. I don't think I liked it that much, or I wouldn't have forgotten the experience.

Yup. If you ask me, the unitargeting Psynergy are the ONLY attack Psynergy that are actually good. The others are only good for generic enemies and nothing else.

Try to finish it off with Disaresta as much as possible, even if it's not at Lv 3. It maximizes your chance of getting some really good stuff. I got extra Rosiers that way.

In other words, you mean Psynergy like Ragnarok? Because that (and Odyssey in The Lost Age) is among my most spammed Psynergy.

Though that depends in the enemy that was defeated last. Also...

The Sage's note: "Bee-envenido a Tetyth! from the Red Sage"

I love their chocolate sundaes. :awesome:

lol, I think he said that before you even got the game.

I stopped eating at KFC a few years back. Nowadays, I just stick to Pizza Hut.

I just lost the game That long ago? I dunno about that, I got the game the weekend after its release.

I can't have take away much, it makes me sick. Step-dad usually cooks.

In other words, you mean Psynergy like Ragnarok? Because that (and Odyssey in The Lost Age) is among my most spammed Psynergy.

Yup. Ragnarok, Odyssey, Diamond Berg, Liquifier, the entire Fume series (Jenna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Garet), Skull Splitter, Annihilation, etc. Maybe stuff like Plume Edge and Thunder Mine but I never tried those out.

I don't think you can even win the Colosso without spamming Ragnarok.

Though that depends in the enemy that was defeated last. Also...

Yeah, but you'll still get something good.

The Sage's note: "Bee-envenido a Tetyth! from the Red Sage"

Eh, you already reached Tethyth?

I love their chocolate sundaes. :awesome:

Never tasted them. They don't have McDonalds over here.

I just lost the game That long ago? I dunno about that, I got the game the weekend after its release.

And you just HAD to make me lose it as well. Well, I think you guys were talking about how HGSS is gonna come out and stuff. That's when the girl's hairstyle came up.

I can't have take away much, it makes me sick. Step-dad usually cooks.

Homemade food is always the best.

Never tasted them. They don't have McDonalds over here.

And you just HAD to make me lose it as well. Well, I think you guys were talking about how HGSS is gonna come out and stuff. That's when the girl's hairstyle came up.

Homemade food is always the best.

Not missing much. It's only Macdonalds.

Of course. I think it was after I got it, I don't think I saw her hairstyle until after I bought it...

Always.

Yup. Ragnarok, Odyssey, Diamond Berg, Liquifier, the entire Fume series (Jenna >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Garet), Skull Splitter, Annihilation, etc. Maybe stuff like Plume Edge and Thunder Mine but I never tried those out.

I don't think you can even win the Colosso without spamming Ragnarok.

Yeah, but you'll still get something good.

Eh, you already reached Tethyth?

Okay. And yeah, Garet's agility is... well... >_>

Well then. That's usually my strategy anyhow.

Right.

No. Just felt like being random. Still need to fry and zap that Lindwurm into submission. However, I'm not leaving without that Golden Egg.

Not missing much. It's only Macdonalds.

Yeah, I didn't find it that special.

Of course. I think it was after I got it, I don't think I saw her hairstyle until after I bought it...

And I was able to survive for so long... Yeah, maybe you're right. Sorry about that.

Always.

Agreed.

Yeah, I didn't find it that special.

And I was able to survive for so long... Yeah, maybe you're right. Sorry about that.

Fair enough.

What're you apologising for? XD

*hugs*

Okay. And yeah, Garet's agility is... well... >_>

Slower than Mia, lol. Jenna can also heal her entire part while Garet's Impair doesn't work on most bosses.

Well then. That's usually my strategy anyhow.

Yup. I start with the Smoke Bomb. Then I spam Ragnarok until my health runs low. Then Cure Well. If only I could see the look on Navampa's face

No. Just felt like being random. Still need to fry and zap that Lindwurm into submission. However, I'm not leaving without that Golden Egg.

Lindwurm is the second easiest boss to S-rank imo. If you have Elfin Bow, then you can Voltage Raid him to oblivion. If you're stuck with Lightning Bow, it still hurts a lot. He's weak to both Bows AND Lightning.

Fair enough.

What're you apologising for? XD

*hugs*

Nothing, just that I was wrong about what I was saying.

*hugs Rhythm~*