That One Thread

Florete

OH SNAP, I ACTUALLY GOT TO BEAT THE LIZARD BOSS IN SUHALLA DESERT ON MY FIRST TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! while everyone's level was only 20.

Okay, fine, there was some Stun h4x involved but I'm still surprised that I got to do it

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Slower than Mia, lol. Jenna can also heal her entire part while Garet's Impair doesn't work on most bosses.

Yup. I start with the Smoke Bomb. Then I spam Ragnarok until my health runs low. Then Cure Well. If only I could see the look on Navampa's face

Lindwurm is the second easiest boss to S-rank imo. If you have Elfin Bow, then you can Voltage Raid him to oblivion. If you're stuck with Lightning Bow, it still hurts a lot. He's weak to both Bows AND Lightning.

And I assume Mia's slower than Piers?

I just come out swinging with Ragnarok until they are defeated, healing when I get low. But hey, you get to beat them up again in The Lost Age, provided you use the password! :awesome:

Hmmm... I do have a Lightning Bow.

OH SNAP, I ACTUALLY GOT TO BEAT THE LIZARD BOSS IN SUHALLA DESERT ON MY FIRST TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! while everyone's level was only 20.

Okay, fine, there was some Stun h4x involved but I'm still surprised that I got to do it

Storm Lizard or Tempest Lizard? Because I do think the Tempest Lizard is there as well.

*Arrives*

Got third place in the Magic tournament. Would've liked to have gotten second... :/

Hey, that's pretty awesome! :D

Hey, that's pretty awesome! :D

Well, there were 11 people there. So, it's not quite as good as it sounds. Still, that's good for a pack of cards and a few more rating points. Hopefully I'll do well tomorrow and get myself close to 1650... :awesome:

EDIT: Hey, Soluna!!

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Well, there were 11 people there. So, it's not quite as good as it sounds. Still, that's good for a pack of cards and a few more rating points. Hopefully I'll do well tomorrow and get myself close to 1650... :awesome:

EDIT: Hey, Soluna!!

I still think that's pretty good. :)

Hey Soluna!

I still think that's pretty good. :)

It really depends on the matchup. The deck I'm playing is absolutely brutal... if I get lucky. Otherwise, it can be an equally quick defeat. It either wins in the most spectacular fashion, or I get beat down before I get a chance to do anything... :/

It really depends on the matchup. The deck I'm playing is absolutely brutal... if I get lucky. Otherwise, it can be an equally quick defeat. It either wins in the most spectacular fashion, or I get beat down before I get a chance to do anything... :/

Maybe make a more balanced deck?

Maybe make a more balanced deck?

You'd think that would work. But my deck really runs on explosiveness. It wins by getting absolutely gigantic creatures on the battlefield, and literally annihilating the opponent's side of the battlefield.

You'd think that would work. But my deck really runs on explosiveness. It wins by getting absolutely gigantic creatures on the battlefield, and literally annihilating the opponent's side of the battlefield.

What color are you anyway?

I never managed to finish Golden Sun II. I got bored once I got the ship and had no idea where to really go.

Uh, I was talking about Golden Sun Book I. The ship part was the only part of the game that was truly non-linear. I saw that as a positive aspect of the game but it sure explains why you were clueless on what to do.

You're supposed to find the three rocks and complete them. Then do the three towers. And make sure you write down that poem at Yallam.

And I assume Mia's slower than Piers?

Not entirely sure about that. But I think she is.

I just come out swinging with Ragnarok until they are defeated, healing when I get low. But hey, you get to beat them up again in The Lost Age, provided you use the password! :awesome:

That's exactly what I did. You can't go wrong with that strategy. Unfortunately, the reward you get in GS1 for that is the worst item in the entire game imo (who on Weyard would want to INCREASE the encounter rate?) but the GS2 reward is worth it.

I might not use the password though, since VBA now supports linking.

Hmmm... I do have a Lightning Bow.

Use it. It makes him super easy.

Storm Lizard or Tempest Lizard? Because I do think the Tempest Lizard is there as well.

Not sure which one is which. Tempest Lizard, I think. The one from the giant WHITE tornado, not the red one.

*Arrives*

Got third place in the Magic tournament. Would've liked to have gotten second... :/

Hey Fayt

Third place is still really good, you know. Germany and Uruguay are battling each other for third place even when they're officially out of the World Cup. Congratulations!

Sounds like Ike in Brawl.

Sorry for the late reply, I needed a nap. This week was pretty full-on. XD

Aww, bye Fayt!

Hi Amelia!

Sounds like Ike in Brawl.

Aww, bye Fayt!

I suppose that's the case.

I can imagine so. I guess I'll see you tomorrow then... :/ Since I'm planning on sleeping in past your bedtime since it's already pretty dang late as it is...

Uh, I was talking about Golden Sun Book I. The ship part was the only part of the game that was truly non-linear. I saw that as a positive aspect of the game but it sure explains why you were clueless on what to do.

You're supposed to find the three rocks and complete them. Then do the three towers. And make sure you write down that poem at Yallam.

Not entirely sure about that. But I think she is.

That's exactly what I did. You can't go wrong with that strategy. Unfortunately, the reward you get in GS1 for that is the worst item in the entire game imo (who on Weyard would want to INCREASE the encounter rate?) but the GS2 reward is worth it.

I might not use the password though, since VBA now supports linking.

Use it. It makes him super easy.

Not sure which one is which. Tempest Lizard, I think. The one from the giant WHITE tornado, not the red one.

And you have to go to Champa after you have the Trident pieces.

Hmmm... I know Ivan and Sheba are the fastest, and Garet is the slowest. That's about it.

VBA supports linking? Hmmm.

And Lindwurm also is weak against fire, isn't he?

It's the Storm Lizard that's in the giant white tornado. It's green as opposed to the Tempest Lizard's purple coloration.

Also, it seems you prefer the default class series for the characters, which is the same as myself.

Doesn't matter, Aunt Amelia! isn't on yet

Okay then. :)

I hope you two do realize that I check the thread

...I am here, now... SO WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ALREADY?

Saturday, she should come online early.

Awww, cute kitty

I know. A Charizard+Persian breed might result in a Charmander that knows how to purr.

It's gonna take a while though.

Eh?

And i woke up late again... @___@

Meow~ :'3

Yes~

Yup.

Nothing~

sample_84868b97888c2efcf17fb52aed7c.png

I blame boredom.

*saves*

Damn, cute kitties. :'3

Aww, bye Fayt!

Hi Amelia!

Bye bye Fayt!

I've been spotted. =P

Hi Rhythm~, Proto!, Joshy and everyone who is online. :'3

Good night, everyone. It's almost 1 AM and I've got somewhere to be at noon... :/

Night, Fayt

Hi Rhythm~! Enjoyed the Gaming Boot Camp, eh?

I really ought to start playing Golden Sun again. Or Riviera.

And hi.

Hi Joshaymin. And yes, you should play them both. I prefer Golden Sun but Riviera had this one music that was just too good.

And you have to go to Champa after you have the Trident pieces.

Yeah, and THEN you go to Lemuria. I feel sorry for all those people that tried to enter Lemuria immediately. I feel even more sorry for those who realized what the poem was and used it to reach Poseidon BEFORE GETTING THE TRIDENT!

Hmmm... I know Ivan and Sheba are the fastest, and Garet is the slowest. That's about it.

In terms of default classes, I think it's something like Sheba = Ivan > Jenna > Felix = Isaac > Piers > Mia > Garet. Obviously, that can change with different classes. Garet as a Ninja is fast.

VBA supports linking? Hmmm.

Latest version apparently. In all three of my GS2 runs, I had to input the Gold Password. Yeah, I know, I could have stuck with Bronze but I just wanted to transfer everything. I didn't enjoy it at all.

And Lindwurm also is weak against fire, isn't he?

Not sure about that, you can check. I know that Lightning is his biggest weakness and that he's naturally weak to bows due to having wings.

It's the Storm Lizard that's in the giant white tornado. It's green as opposed to the Tempest Lizard's purple coloration.

Yup, the green one. In my first run, I had to avoid the tornado in my first trip and killed it later after I grinded some more. I didn't really think I could do it this time. I love you, Squall

Also, it seems you prefer the default class series for the characters, which is the same as myself.

Generally, yes. Other ones require specific combinations which usually leave at least one character in a class that you don't want him/her to be. Also, my favorite bosskilling strategy involves two broadsword attackers, one Impacter, and one user of Wish/Aura, and the default classes of both sets of teams fulfills this. Besides, Odyssey, Liquifier, Serpent Fume and Diamong Berg are awesome.

I hope you two do realize that I check the thread

...I am here, now... SO WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ALREADY?

I realized it during that long conversation chain we had.

Tell you what, Aunt Amelia!?

And i woke up late again... @___@

Same old aunt

Meow~ :'3

Same old kitty aunt

Yes~

idk if they're in the same breeding group. I wouldn't expect Charizard to mix with cats.

Yup.

Some of the conversations were definitely worth it though.

Nothing~

Eh?

I've been spotted. =P

Hi Rhythm~, Proto!, Joshy and everyone who is online. :'3

Hi Aunt Amelia!

Golden Sun it is, then. Or Tales of Phantasia... hmm...

GOLDEN SUN

Also, check the dictionary for the meaning of the word "Ply". 99% of all the GS players I met (including my brother) got stuck during a certain point in the game which was only because they didn't know what the word "Ply" meant. For some reason, they preferred to check a walkthrough instead of a dictionary.