• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I hope you two do realize that I check the thread

...I am here, now... SO WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ALREADY?

Hi Rhythm~, Proto!, Joshy and everyone who is online. :'3

:newyears:

What's up?

Hi Rhythm~! Enjoyed the Gaming Boot Camp, eh?

Yes. I even fought a few people in Pokemon. I didn't lose. Groudon, Rayquaza, Suicune, Raikou, Charizard, Venusaur. :awesome: All level 100.

Hi Joshaymin. And yes, you should play them both. I prefer Golden Sun but Riviera had this one music that was just too good.

Yeah, and THEN you go to Lemuria. I feel sorry for all those people that tried to enter Lemuria immediately. I feel even more sorry for those who realized what the poem was and used it to reach Poseidon BEFORE GETTING THE TRIDENT!

In terms of default classes, I think it's something like Sheba = Ivan > Jenna > Felix = Isaac > Piers > Mia > Garet. Obviously, that can change with different classes. Garet as a Ninja is fast.

Latest version apparently. In all three of my GS2 runs, I had to input the Gold Password. Yeah, I know, I could have stuck with Bronze but I just wanted to transfer everything. I didn't enjoy it at all.

Not sure about that, you can check. I know that Lightning is his biggest weakness and that he's naturally weak to bows due to having wings.

Yup, the green one. In my first run, I had to avoid the tornado in my first trip and killed it later after I grinded some more. I didn't really think I could do it this time. I love you, Squall

Generally, yes. Other ones require specific combinations which usually leave at least one character in a class that you don't want him/her to be. Also, my favorite bosskilling strategy involves two broadsword attackers, one Impacter, and one user of Wish/Aura, and the default classes of both sets of teams fulfills this. Besides, Odyssey, Liquifier, Serpent Fume and Diamong Berg are awesome.

I wonder just what music you're referring to?

Right. Though you have to fight a boss there (Avimander). And even with the Trident, you still need to watch out for Watery Grave and Ocean Fist (the former has a chance to instantly down an Adept, the latter can potentially reduce their HP to 1).

I was about to put an order similar to that in my last post.

OK.

Alright, though I'd usually check before setting up formation.

Got it.

Same here. Also, there's Dragon Fume. And I agree, all those moves are awesome.

I realized it during that long conversation chain we had.

Tell you what, Aunt Amelia!?

Same old aunt

Same old kitty aunt

idk if they're in the same breeding group. I wouldn't expect Charizard to mix with cats.

Some of the conversations were definitely worth it though.

Eh?

Hi Aunt Amelia!

Good

Your colors.

>__>

>___>

lol

Hmm?

Hi.

Yes. I even fought a few people in Pokemon. I didn't lose. Groudon, Rayquaza, Suicune, Raikou, Charizard, Venusaur. :awesome: All level 100.

Awesome. It seems like a pretty solid team if you ask me. Especially if Venusaur has Solarbeam.

I wonder just what music you're referring to?

Yggdrassil. Chapter 6. I don't know if you'd enjoy it as much though, because I just tend to prefer these calm and soft BGMs

Right. Though you have to fight a boss there (Avimander). And even with the Trident, you still need to watch out for Watery Grave and Ocean Fist (the former has a chance to instantly down an Adept, the latter can potentially reduce their HP to 1).

Yup, I remember those. Watery Grave annoyed me a lot. Poseidon is still tough with the Trident.

I was about to put an order similar to that in my last post.

Heh, it's pretty apparent. I'm not sure about Piers vs Mia though, since I rarely (probably never) put them on the same team.

Alright, though I'd usually check before setting up formation.

Yeah, it's good to see the elemental resistance bar graph before deciding your characters and weapons.

Same here. Also, there's Dragon Fume. And I agree, all those moves are awesome.

Yeah, that too, except I never had Jenna hit Level 48 until I reached the Sea of Time Islet Cave. There are still occasions where I use different classes, like in Jupiter Lighthouse. Whirlwind uses up 5 PP (too much) so I temporarily reclass someone to a Ninja because Gale only requires 3 PP. And of course, I have to constantly teach someone Growth whenever I see a sapling. I actually gave Isaac one Mars Djinn during the Colosso just for that.

Kraden is a fucking douche. "Go do this, I'll stay in the Luna room where it's safe for me~"

FUCK HIM

Kraden has some really funny lines actually.

Jenna: *asks some question which contains minor spoilers*

Kraden: "I don't know...I wish you could tell me."

Jenna: "Sheesh...You're no help in times like this."

Kraden: "Hey, I'm hungry..."

Kraden has some really funny lines actually.

Jenna: *asks some question which contains minor spoilers*

Kraden: "I don't know...I wish you could tell me."

Jenna: "Sheesh...You're no help in times like this."

Kraden: "Hey, I'm hungry..."

wat

Damn, Felix looks nice~

Yggdrassil. Chapter 6. I don't know if you'd enjoy it as much though, because I just tend to prefer these calm and soft BGMs

Yup, I remember those. Watery Grave annoyed me a lot. Poseidon is still tough with the Trident.

Heh, it's pretty apparent. I'm not sure about Piers vs Mia though, since I rarely (probably never) put them on the same team.

Yeah, it's good to see the elemental resistance bar graph before deciding your characters and weapons.

Yeah, that too, except I never had Jenna hit Level 48 until I reached the Sea of Time Islet Cave. There are still occasions where I use different classes, like in Jupiter Lighthouse. Whirlwind uses up 5 PP (too much) so I temporarily reclass someone to a Ninja because Gale only requires 3 PP. And of course, I have to constantly teach someone Growth whenever I see a sapling. I actually gave Isaac one Mars Djinn during the Colosso just for that.

I guess I'll see when I get there.

Indeed.

Same here.

Right.

And there's stuff like trying to find the path to the Serpent in Gaia Rock. Which reminds me, the Serpent is a huge pain in the ass even when weakened.

Now tell me his colors pls~

Patching hack! Reading book! Reading manga! Spriting! = Happy Amely. :'3

I shall... let me think a little first... :P

GOGOGOGO

Awesome. It seems like a pretty solid team if you ask me. Especially if Venusaur has Solarbeam.

It does. And so does Groudon. 8D Drought + Solarbeam = win

wat

Damn, Felix looks nice~

Yes, he does. Which part are you in btw?

I guess I'll see when I get there.

Yup, you still have two more chapters before that.

And there's stuff like trying to find the path to the Serpent in Gaia Rock. Which reminds me, the Serpent is a huge pain in the ass even when weakened.

Stupid Growth Maze took up all my PP (not that I needed PP anyway). And the Move puzzle, while it was easy, was quite time-consuming.

Serpent was one of the more difficult bosses of GS2. I can see why people compare it with Fusion Dragon. Still, I had more trouble with Dullahan (Djinn Storm), Doom Dragon (Cruel Ruin), and Briggs (Signal Whistle). I would actually call Briggs the toughest boss in Golden Sun history actually.

Should I give Flint to Isaac or Garet?

ISAAC!!! Don't ever make anyone a Brute except for Growth purposes.

It does. And so does Groudon. 8D Drought + Solarbeam = win

That combination is so awesome.

That combination is so awesome.

Yes. Yes it is. Also, Groudon totally tromped this n00b who thought he could win simply because he had Arceus. :lol: He should've won that match, but he needs to learn his types.

Yup, you still have two more chapters before that.

Stupid Growth Maze took up all my PP (not that I needed PP anyway). And the Move puzzle, while it was easy, was quite time-consuming.

Serpent was one of the more difficult bosses of GS2. I can see why people compare it with Fusion Dragon. Still, I had more trouble with Dullahan (Djinn Storm), Doom Dragon (Cruel Ruin), and Briggs (Signal Whistle). I would actually call Briggs the toughest boss in Golden Sun history actually.

Yeah.

Yeah... It stunk.

I never could beat Dullahan. Three turns, Djinn Storm, uses Charon whenever it wants... Man oh man. The Doom Dragon also uses Djinn Storm after it's down to its last head. And Briggs can hit pretty hard. And those Sea Fighters that he summons don't help things any. But hey, he gets an :awesome: theme (which also plays against Moapa). Also, Karst and Agatio are pretty hard. Agatio has access to Rising Dragon and Meteor Blow, which really hurt, and Karst is fast, in addition to having Death Scythe.

Edited by Ein Lanford