• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I don't know. I think that the x2 coefficient is more fair than x3. It saves your fliers and armors from dying painful, gruesome deaths.

I will disagree and say that I like the x2 coefficient more.

I understand where you're coming from, but looking at how a Longsword in FE9 fails to match up to a Silver Sword when it's being used on something it's strong against really brings into perspective just how bad effective weapons are in PoR.

I understand where you're coming from, but looking at how a Longsword in FE9 fails to match up to a Silver Sword when it's being used on something it's strong against really brings into perspective just how bad effective weapons are in PoR.

Well, I think that speaks for the poor weapons more so than the fact that the critical coefficient is the problem.

But maybe it's just because I don't like seeing Naesala 1-shotted by crossbows in RD. Seriously, they needed to drop the critical coefficient to x2 for crossbows, because >100 effective might with the most powerful ones is just plain broken.

I don't know. I think that the x2 coefficient is more fair than x3. It saves your fliers and armors from dying painful, gruesome deaths.

Isn't that kind of like the point of effective weapons? For example, in FE6, enemies with Horseslayers were menaces because it had something like 33/36 might when effective. In FE7, something like 18. waaaaaaaaaaat

No happy level? Bad Joshymin. >__>

:'3

Soon~

<3

But maybe it's just because I don't like seeing Naesala 1-shotted by crossbows in RD. Seriously, they needed to drop the critical coefficient to x2 for crossbows, because >100 effective might with the most powerful ones is just plain broken.

Nullify Nullify Nullify. And before you ask for it to go to Haar, he'd rather have Fortune because he can heal off damage from a Thunder Sage on PP, and he's more afraid of the sage drawing a little 3-pronged triangle before electrocuting him to death.

Isn't that kind of like the point of effective weapons? For example, in FE6, enemies with Horseslayers were menaces because it had something like 33/36 might when effective. In FE7, something like 18. waaaaaaaaaaat

And that's where opinions differ. You like it that way, I don't like it.

Chrono Trigger?

In the DS one it always freezes when Chrono jumps into the dimensional warp after Marie disappears and I still can't get past that part. I've tried waiting and it also didn't work >_>

In the DS one it always freezes when Chrono jumps into the dimensional warp after Marie disappears and I still can't get past that part. I've tried waiting and it also didn't work >_>

It means you have a pirated game. It's some sort of lock placed on it to keep people from pirating. You might have to emulate.

Well, I think that speaks for the poor weapons more so than the fact that the critical coefficient is the problem.

Well, there's always Nullify. Though to be honest, the effective coefficient for crossbows being 2 would be much better.

It means you have a pirated game. It's some sort of lock placed on it to keep people from pirating. You might have to emulate.

It also froze when I emluated it >_>

Playing ToP now anyway. *points middle finger at THE TRANVESTITE Dhaos*

Well, there's always Nullify. Though to be honest, the effective coefficient for crossbows being 2 would be much better.

Yes, but that's one scroll for Tibarn, Naesala, the other birds, and the pegasus girls to fight over. A crossbow should not leave Naesala at 2 HP - I'm sorry.

Yes, but that's one scroll for Tibarn, Naesala, the other birds, and the pegasus girls to fight over. A crossbow should not leave Naesala at 2 HP - I'm sorry.

Hence why I said that the effective coefficient for crossbows being lowered to 2 would be better.

Hence why I said that the effective coefficient for crossbows being lowered to 2 would be better.

Agreed. Naesala would be 2HKO'ed at base, but a single point of defense or HP makes it a 3HKO. I think that's manageable in terms of overall power. Also keeps the pegasus girls from a OHKO at capped stats versus a crossbow.

*puts him back into the Pokeball*

Zzz... zzz...

inb4someonesaysjoshyiswhipped

>_>

Naesala/Tibarn usually avoid then well enough anyway, so...

Staying up to watch the Uruguay vs Germany match is gonna be fun~