That One Thread

Florete

There is no Formation button in FE3. BUT the formation does depend on the order of the selected units. So if you wanna control the formation, you should first check who goes where. Then you select the units in the proper order to put them where you want to put them. It's not very convenient but hey, at least it's better than FE5 where the list doesn't change AT ALL even if you go back. One of the problems of playing such an old game.

Well, uh, I didn't actually say that, did I?

Yeah. I tried that. With limited success. I don't think it worked out right when I did that. But I guess that I can try again... :/

No, but it was heavily implied, and I feel owed an apology.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Yeah. I tried that. With limited success. I don't think it worked out right when I did that. But I guess that I can try again... :/

Select a unit. Go back. Then come back to the list and select another unit. Go back. Repeat until your entire party is in the proper order.

No, but it was heavily implied, and I feel owed an apology.

Sorry about that. I didn't think you'd feel offended.

Select a unit. Go back. Then come back to the list and select another unit. Go back. Repeat until your entire party is in the proper order.

Sorry about that. I didn't think you'd feel offended.

Oh! I didn't do that. Yeah, thanks for that!

Well, you apologized, so I guess I forgive you.

It's just that this whole pedophilia thing has come up several times before, and I'd really appreciate it if people just stop with it. Including kidding/joking around.

You must hate Japanese music very much then.

Probably. I despise all Western pop and from what I hear Japanese pop is like that squared.

Speed Boost or Tinted Lens?

Dunno, haven't checked his ability yet.

It's a Japanese Yanma, too. I forgot if I can rename it, because I know I won' be able to pronounce it. .__.

That sounds exciting. Glad that you're doing well. :awesome:

Haha, yeah. Thanks~

Are you doing alright?

Probably. I despise all Western pop and from what I hear Japanese pop is like that squared.

You'll listen to Japanese songs that aren't pop, right?

Name the genre.

Augh, the first one, I don't think it's pop... I mean, really, I'm not good with genres, but it's not like Justin Bieber shit or anything if that's what you want to know.

Second is just pretty in general.

Augh, the first one, I don't think it's pop... I mean, really, I'm not good with genres, but it's not like Justin Bieber shit or anything if that's what you want to know.

Second is just pretty in general.

I am unconvinced. Anything that could possibly inspire any kind of 'not bieber' disclaimers is probably out of my sphere of tolerance.

Edited by Yossarian

How distant is it from Black Sabbath? (I find this works nicely for most things, with the exception of hair, death and [insert hate group here])

It's not even a song sung by a band...

But, uh, the song itself is moons away from anything Black Sabbath makes, so I guess this means you won't listen to it. Oh well. :<

Unfortunately, it seems that way. Fridays are the exception because of Magic.

Anything I can do to help?

Pretty much. I don't play Magic nor do I want to....

No, there is no cure for my boredom.