That One Thread

Florete

Of course. Cut down to 20, and get Rhy Rhy/Lux to sign up.

I'm not very persuasive though.

I have... so many... @_@ I'll never get bored at least. :newyears:

Good enough for you. Just try not to rush through the games since that usually ruins it. You can always keep a game paused.

They did. He captures the part really well. And he just LOOKS like Snape.

Yeah. I think JK Rowling chose the actors for the first movie so it makes sense that the guy would fit the role.

And I have a really awesome teacher to help me with everything else... @_@

Everything else...?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I'm not very persuasive though.

Good enough for you. Just try not to rush through the games since that usually ruins it. You can always keep a game paused.

Yeah. I think JK Rowling chose the actors for the first movie so it makes sense that the guy would fit the role.

Everything else...?

I just don't like Mafia

I know. But if you keep it paused for too long, when you get back to it, you forget what you were doing. :lol:

She did a good job.

Pretty much everything else in Maths when I need it.

*hugs*

We're gonna be getting a tutor...

I just don't like Mafia

Maybe if you had a really awesome role...

I know. But if you keep it paused for too long, when you get back to it, you forget what you were doing. :lol:

Oh, right. Speaking of which, try not to pause a Zelda game. It takes way too long to get the feeling to return. Some games though, like Mario, could be played from anywhere from anytime.

She did a good job.

Yeah, she did.

Pretty much everything else in Maths when I need it.

Heh, I'm always glad to help

*hugs*

*hugs Rhythm~*

We're gonna be getting a tutor...

There goes my only chance of being useful...

Maybe if you had a really awesome role...

Oh, right. Speaking of which, try not to pause a Zelda game. It takes way too long to get the feeling to return. Some games though, like Mario, could be played from anywhere from anytime.

Heh, I'm always glad to help

*hugs Rhythm~*

There goes my only chance of being useful...

I'd have no idea how to use it. x_x

This I know. I've paused OoT twice 'cause I don't actually have the game. It fails miserably.

Tee hee~

:D

Hey, you're just awesome.

I'd have no idea how to use it. x_x

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

This I know. I've paused OoT twice 'cause I don't actually have the game. It fails miserably.

Zelda games, especially the big epic ones like OoT and TP are best played in one straight uninterrupted run. At least they do a very good job of preventing you from getting bored.

Tee hee~

<3 Rhythm~

Hey, you're just awesome.

Am I, now?

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Zelda games, especially the big epic ones like OoT and TP are best played in one straight uninterrupted run. At least they do a very good job of preventing you from getting bored.

<3 Rhythm~

Am I, now?

Hey, I use that line!

Yup yup. I really wanna play it. And Smash.

<3 Proto~

Yes, you are.

Sorry about the late post, I was called away to eat. :/

I just found someone on Facebook called Micaiah. It's a guy.

Edited by Rhythm

Hey, I use that line!

Heheh. it's so fun using someone's own advice against them

Yup yup. I really wanna play it. And Smash.

Smash is fun provided you have at least one person to play it with. If you have three other people, then Mario Party is really fun too.

Yes, you are.

You're the most awesome user of oujay's though, don't forget that.

Sorry about the late post, I was called away to eat. :/

Two consecutive power failures so I didn't even notice, lol.

I just found someone on Facebook called Micaiah. It's a guy.

I remember reading something like this in the FE4 Thread. Apparently, Micaiah IS a guy's name actually.

Heheh. it's so fun using someone's own advice against them

Smash is fun provided you have at least one person to play it with. If you have three other people, then Mario Party is really fun too.

I remember reading something like this in the FE4 Thread. Apparently, Micaiah IS a guy's name actually.

That it is

The thing about Brawl is that you can have tons of fun on your own. I unlocked Captain Falcon last night on the VC after one Classic playthrough. Lol.

... It sounds like a girl's name to me.

Wow, this thread is dead...

That it is

Yup

The thing about Brawl is that you can have tons of fun on your own. I unlocked Captain Falcon last night on the VC after one Classic playthrough. Lol.

Yeah, the single player mode is pretty fun while it lasts. At least you got Captain Falcon instead of Jigglypuff (who you unlock if you didn't fulfill any requirements)

... It sounds like a girl's name to me.

You played too much FE10

Wow, this thread is dead...

Because you were gone during that time

Yeah, the single player mode is pretty fun while it lasts. At least you got Captain Falcon instead of Jigglypuff (who you unlock if you didn't fulfill any requirements)

You played too much FE10

Because you were gone during that time

Fox is awesome in the original. One of my friends did an experiment; he'd get two level 9 COMs, on 99 lives, to fight it out while he was sleeping, and when he woke up, Fox would ALWAYS win by something like 60/70 lives. Like, wow. And when he did Fox vs. Fox, the winner had 1 or 2 lives left or something.

I actually asked a non-gamer friend who hasn't even heard of FE is she thought it was a guy's or a girl's name. She said female.

:lol:

Fox is awesome in the original. One of my friends did an experiment; he'd get two level 9 COMs, on 99 lives, to fight it out while he was sleeping, and when he woke up, Fox would ALWAYS win by something like 60/70 lives. Like, wow. And when he did Fox vs. Fox, the winner had 1 or 2 lives left or something.

Wow, really? I should try something like that. The AI must be really good with Fox apparently. Second fastest character in the game and has a very reliable projectile. And he has a Reflector to destroy Samus.

I actually asked a non-gamer friend who hasn't even heard of FE is she thought it was a guy's or a girl's name. She said female.

Well, yeah, it does sound like a female name. But I don't think it's that common anymore.

:lol:

Of course, you're the Light of Oujay's.

Wow, really? I should try something like that. The AI must be really good with Fox apparently. Second fastest character in the game and has a very reliable projectile. And he has a Reflector to destroy Samus.

Well, yeah, it does sound like a female name. But I don't think it's that common anymore.

Of course, you're the Light of Oujay's.

Let me know how it goes if you do it. I don't think I would. XD

I hadn't heard the name until I played FE. :/

But you're the light in my heart, so what does that say about you?

Let me know how it goes if you do it. I don't think I would. XD

Alright then.

I hadn't heard the name until I played FE. :/

Me neither.

But you're the light in my heart, so what does that say about you?

That's supposed to be my line! :wub:

Hello RhyRhy~

How are you today then?

Pretty good. Getting a Maths tutor, she's coming tomorrow for half and hour to figure out where I'm at and a day that's good for both of us. Then she'll start coming in weekly to give me a bit of extra help. So, pretty :awesome:

That's supposed to be my line! :wub:

XD

Pretty good. Getting a Maths tutor, she's coming tomorrow for half and hour to figure out where I'm at and a day that's good for both of us. Then she'll start coming in weekly to give me a bit of extra help. So, pretty :awesome:

Hold on, I thought you were really good at math? why do you need a tutor?

That's great! Looks like your Maths problems will finally be over!

Hold on, I thought you were really good at math? why do you need a tutor?

Because the stuff we're doing at the moment is beyond me. And I learn better one-on-one. Like, if I ask my teacher to explain something after class, I get it. So, yeah.

That's great! Looks like your Maths problems will finally be over!

Hopefully! :awesome:

Because the stuff we're doing at the moment is beyond me. And I learn better one-on-one. Like, if I ask my teacher to explain something after class, I get it. So, yeah.

Still, I'm pretty sure that once you clearly understand the concept, you'll be able to easily solve ANY problem involving it no matter how complex it may appear. You're just awesome like that. Either way, a tutor should greatly help you in overcoming your first and (hopefully) only barrier.