• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

25% still isn't shabby. They're not a bad weapon choice during the period your party is still limited to mostly Steel weapons and such.

Still, there's the fact that they're rather weak to think about...

Still, there's the fact that they're rather weak to think about...

Do you use them at the start of the game? That's the only time I use them. Then I just sell them. Brave weapons are the best in that game imo. The only problem is that they're in short supply.

Do you use them at the start of the game? That's the only time I use them. Then I just sell them. Brave weapons are the best in that game imo. The only problem is that they're in short supply.

Eh, I just sell them... Regarding brave weapons, I'd say that though they're good, the short supply holds them back.

Oh, and by the way, Longbows in RD are, in a word, rip-offs. 55-65 accuracy, which takes a nosedive when you try to use them at 3 range??? I'd rather take my chances with regular bows, thank you very much.

Edited by Ein Lanford

Eh, I just sell them... Regarding brave weapons, I'd say that though they're good, the short supply holds them back.

I did that towards the end... I sold all the weapons I didn't take with me into the tower though. I tend to use Blades/Poleaxes/Greatlances for that reason.

Oh, and by the way, Longbows in RD are, in a word, rip-offs. 55-65 accuracy, which takes a nosedive when you try to use them at 3 range I'd rather take my chances with regular bows, thank you very much.

This is also true. :facepalm: Also, the +1 range awarded to Marksmen is pretty awesome. It's amusing watching CPUs trying to hit Ike with a Longbow :awesome:

Hi Iced!

Edited by Rhythm

I did that towards the end... I sold all the weapons I didn't take with me into the tower though. I tend to use Blades/Poleaxes/Greatlances for that reason.

This is also true. :facepalm: Also, the +1 range awarded to Marksmen is pretty awesome. It's amusing watching CPUs trying to hit Ike with a Longbow :awesome:

Hi Iced!

I'm fine with normal steel weapons, to an extent. Also, it seems that the Silver Greatlance got the accuracy that the Silver Poleax should've gotten.

Yeah. That's yet another reason why longbows suck in RD.

I'm fine with normal steel weapons, to an extent. Also, it seems that the Silver Greatlance got the accuracy that the Silver Poleax should've gotten.

Yeah. That's yet another reason why longbows suck in RD.

So am I, but I prefer the others as well. I never seemed to have much of a problem with Silver Greatlances though. Or maybe it's just me.

Yeah, just... I rarely use them.

Hi JB!

On an unrelated note, I just broke the table! :awesome:

Edited by Rhythm

... I leaned on it. :mellow: It's a fairly weak table. That's two now...

You leaned on it and it broke? what kind of table is that!

you must be a walking disaster!

You leaned on it and it broke? what kind of table is that!

you must be a walking disaster!

First line, you blame the table! Second line, you blame Rhythm~! Just make up your mind already.

... I actually lol'd. A lot.

Really? I feel really good now, knowing that I just made you laugh.

First line, you blame the table! Second line, you blame Rhythm~! Just make up your mind already.

I blame everyone! even you!

Oh, hey guys, listen to this.

That sounds good, but I have no idea when they actually play that track. I never played Vesperia. It still sounds nice though.

That sounds good, but I have no idea when they actually play that track. I never played Vesperia. It still sounds nice though.

I never played TOV, too. But that track beats Meaning of birth from TOA hands down.

Oh, hey guys, listen to this.

Didn't sound too bad. It was soothing. I want a Tales game dammit

I blame everyone! even you!

And yourself?