That One Thread

Florete

Blast Heart (ブラストハート Burasutohaato?) is Raven's exclusive mystic arte in Tales of Vesperia, in which he uses the power of his heart to attack his enemies.

Umm...

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Decided I'm not going. I think I just wanna go once a week. I can't be bothered going Thursdays. x.x I've been thinking this for a couple of weeks now.

Oh... so you'll only go on Mondays then? Doesn't that mean you'll be learning at a slower pace?

Oh... so you'll only go on Mondays then? Doesn't that mean you'll be learning at a slower pace?

I'll probably only be going on Mondays, yeah. I can't be bothered on Thursdays. XD I don't think I'll be learning at a slower pace... I'll be going for grading at the same time, at any rate.

I'll probably only be going on Mondays, yeah. I can't be bothered on Thursdays. XD I don't think I'll be learning at a slower pace... I'll be going for grading at the same time, at any rate.

Ah, okay. I'm sure you'll be able to keep up with the rest.

Yo Furetchen, whassup?

Nothing much. Roxas doesn't know who I am, despite my comments on his profile and his 'leaving/returning' threads.

Ah, okay. I'm sure you'll be able to keep up with the rest.

I'm sure I will too. I downloaded a video of the next form I need to learn and I've been practising off that each morning...

Hey Fur!

Hey guys.

Hey Amelia! What's up?

Hiya Amelia.

Rhy Rhy, link to the TKD video please? I might recognise it.

[spoiler=Not the best quality, but on the small iPod screen it's fine.]

[spoiler=Not the best quality, but on the small iPod screen it's fine.]

... I have horrible memories of repeating the chopping part over and over again. But it was admittedly a fun pattern.

So you're going for a blue tip?

... I have horrible memories of repeating the chopping part over and over again. But it was admittedly a fun pattern.

So you're going for a blue tip?

I know the first 4 parts. Baby steps. :)

Yeah, in a couple of months. TKD terms run at the same time as school terms to make it easier on everybody.

I know the first 4 parts. Baby steps. :)

Yeah, in a couple of months. TKD terms run at the same time as school terms to make it easier on everybody.

First 4 are easy. This pattern on the whole is easy. Pattern 7/8? Hell yeah.

I had my gradings during January, April, July and October. The October one was by far the hardest because of exams >_<

In its view, the caning was part and parcel of life in Singapore, "a repressive place whose disgraceful standards of political participation, press freedom and criminal justice are unattractive by any modern democratic gauge".

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I can post something here that will cause some people to hate me, and I'll get a warn along with it, but I feel like saying it. Should I?