That One Thread

Florete

I had everything spoiled for me. Cedric, Sirius, Dumbledore. Lucky for me, I read Book 7 before everyone else (finished it on the day after it was out) but there wasn't much to spoil there anyway.

[spoiler=Harry Potter]It was just after the 6th book was released iirc. But did she say she's gonna write any more books? I think she earned enough money already to last a lifetime...

Lol, I was the first in my family to read HP7 too. And none of my friends spoiled for me. :awesome: Good book.

[spoiler=Harry Potter]She's not writing any more HP books. But I'm pretty sure she is writing another book, something political.

:]

I was spoiled the whole series. Thanks to them. <__<

They read the books before me! ;A;

:3

Gah, I hate people that do that, in games and in books.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Lol, I was the first in my family to read HP7 too. And none of my friends spoiled for me. :awesome: Good book.

[spoiler=Harry Potter]She's not writing any more HP books. But I'm pretty sure she is writing another book, something political.

That's great! Reading "Flight of the Prince" without knowing anything about it felt really good. My favorite chapter of the entire series.

[spoiler=Harry Potter?]Oh, she is? Is it also a novel series?

Gah, I hate people that do that, in games and in books.

^This. And in movies and comics and cartoons and just about every form of entertainment.

Okay, you win. :] *gives cookies*

I KNOW!

SCORE!!!!!

Thanks for the cookies Amelia. :3

My step-bro is one of them. No matter how many times I tell him I HATE spoilers, he doesn't get it.

That's great! Reading "Flight of the Prince" without knowing anything about it felt really good. My favorite chapter of the entire series.

[spoiler=Harry Potter?]Oh, she is? Is it also a novel series?

^This. And in movies and comics and cartoons and just about every form of entertainment.

Yeah, that was a good twist to the story. I liked that.

[spoiler=J.K. Rowling]Yeah, I saw a documentary about her after the final book came out, and that's what they said.

<_< Pretty much.

They like cookies more than milk. There are people who hates milk. AKA Joshymin and Soluna.

I like milk. But cookies are better. Milk is best with Oreos

Okay, I'm off, see you all on Sunday when I get back!

Edited by Rhythm

SCORE!!!!!

Thanks for the cookies Amelia. :3

My step-bro is one of them. No matter how many times I tell him I HATE spoilers, he doesn't get it.

LOL

You're welcome Rhythm~

lolsame. Stupid cousins. <_<

Yes! Chocolate milk with bread. :3

Bye Rhythm!

God dammit, I forgot to write "A" in "Amelia" in capital... <__<

Edited by amelia

I'd prefer the words "manga" and "anime" :]

Typical Amelia!

They like cookies more than milk. There are people who hates milk. AKA Joshymin and Soluna.

Joshaymin makes kitty faces?

Ouch. You should spoil stuff for him back then.

Yeah, that was a good twist to the story. I liked that.

Yeah, I totally didn't expect something like that. It's the only thing I really liked about Book 7.

[spoiler=J.K. Rowling]Yeah, I saw a documentary about her after the final book came out, and that's what they said.

Oh, I see. I wonder when she'll do it...

Yup. EXACTLY

Goodbye, Rhythm~! Enjoy your weekend with Dad's! I'm gonna miss you...

Yes! Chocolate milk with bread. :3

Okay, that's something I haven't tried yet.

God dammit, I forgot to write "A" in "Amelia" in capital... <__<

Watch your language, Amelia! And you can always ask Sirius. Comment on his profile.

Typical Amelia!

Joshaymin makes kitty faces?

Okay, that's something I haven't tried yet.

Watch your language, Amelia! And you can always ask Sirius. Comment on his profile.

Okay, mean Amelia! Cute Amelia! Evil Amelia! Then Typical Amelia! Now what? <_<

Yes. He does. On MSN.

DO IT

Done. PM'd.

Why?

It has to do with a chance which I turned down 8 months ago which I really should have accepted, and I would have if I had known what would have happened if I did...

Drafting Tournament Birds of a Feather pissed me off so much that I had a dream about it :awesome:

Apparently, I managed it in 32 turns, plus 4 for the appearance and subsequent javelin-lobbing antics of promoted Heath, who I used to curb the eastern paladins and nomadic troopers. The swarms of like 30 mercs and slightly fewer soldiers (who seemed to use the unit art as their map icon) did not help my case; fortunately, level 12 General Osw1n had a mighty 112 HP. Seriously. I remember thinking to myself, 'what IS the other cap?" I believe 112 was subconsciously chosen on account of 60+52 (FE3 and possibly other games' cap).

Looking forward to my ultimate meatwall next chapter, and if Heath can take out the Pirates quickly he may be worth the penalty.

Drafting Tournament Birds of a Feather pissed me off so much that I had a dream about it :awesome:

Apparently, I managed it in 32 turns, plus 4 for the appearance and subsequent javelin-lobbing antics of promoted Heath, who I used to curb the eastern paladins and nomadic troopers. The swarms of like 30 mercs and slightly fewer soldiers (who seemed to use the unit art as their map icon) did not help my case; fortunately, level 12 General Osw1n had a mighty 112 HP. Seriously. I remember thinking to myself, 'what IS the other cap?" I believe 112 was subconsciously chosen on account of 60+52 (FE3 and possibly other games' cap).

Looking forward to my ultimate meatwall next chapter, and if Heath can take out the Pirates quickly he may be worth the penalty.

http://www.serenesforest.net/general/misconception.html

The only reason Lyon as an enemy (and other enemies) can have higher HP is because enemies do not have a HP cap (aside from 127, which is the maximum stat value).

Still an awesome dream though. At least now you know how to handle that chapter. I think the only FE-related dream I ever had involved me attempting to recruit Xavier. Did I just say dream? I meant nightmare.

The only reason Lyon as an enemy (and other enemies) can have higher HP is because enemies do not have a HP cap (aside from 127, which is the maximum stat value).

Still an awesome dream though. At least now you know how to handle that chapter. I think the only FE-related dream I ever had involved me attempting to recruit Xavier. Did I just say dream? I meant nightmare.

My subconscious is awesome.

*makes mental note to give up on Xavier*