That One Thread

Florete

Awwwww

Do it like I did. Tell someone else who has some kind of personality dysfunction and has become momentarily interested in you, and suddenly mood-swings and begins a rumour that you and her are in a relationship and force you to get into an actual relationship mostly to stop people talking.

<3

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Spent the whole of yesterday and today out celebrating my dad's birthday. It's 6 more hours to Singapore's National Day (FUCK YES), and I'm busy thinking of how I'll tell my crush about how I feel about her this Friday.

We get a curriculum day tomorrow in Victoria. :)

Haha, good luck with that JB! :3

Awwwww

Do it like I did. Tell someone else who has some kind of personality dysfunction and has become momentarily interested in you, and suddenly mood-swings and begins a rumour that you and her are in a relationship and force you to get into an actual relationship mostly to stop people talking.

<3

You come out with some A-grade shit.

AND IT WORKED!

BUT IT WASN'T CONSE-*shot*

Haha, good luck with that JB! :3

Believe me, I'll need it. And the whole thing (not just telling her) is gonna be hell, because it'll be at her school and I have a stalker who pisses me off that will be following me everywhere I go.

Believe me, I'll need it. And the whole thing (not just telling her) is gonna be hell, because it'll be at her school and I have a stalker who pisses me off that will be following me everywhere I go.

Gotta agree there. Wouldn't work on me. :3

TKD.

Well, the end was oversimplified, and it was...but the laziness and apathy of both myself and my partner precluded us from actually saying anything before Psychological Breakdown Pinball happened.

Physically attack and maim the stalker.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

I try that everyday. It's worked zero times.

...Have you got steelcapped boots? I essentially won a fight against one of the biggest thugs in the school just by quietly kneecapping him in a hallway...

...Have you got steelcapped boots? I essentially won a fight against one of the biggest thugs in the school just by quietly kneecapping him in a hallway...

Closest thing is soccer shoes, but if I wear those I would look retarded. Plus I can't tell my crush how I feel in those >_>

What the hell is wrong with you?

It's 8:33, I'm feeling spiteful against many people who surround me on a regular basis that possibly want to attack me and I was recently diagnosed with epilepsy that will need to be medicated. So you'll forgive me perhaps for being a little on edge.

My personality quirks aside, I wish you luck. Hopefully the relationship will last...although I didn't know you had a crush up until now. I guess everyone does at this age, in some form.

...Why do I get the feeling that I just shot someone in the pub, and am loudly demanding someone to "turn the fucking music back on"? Or is that just me?

Stop trying to be a "typical Aussie" in front of people from elsewhere. It makes me hate Australians even more.

Typical? I've been trying to avoid being typical all my life.

Really, all I am is a blunt speaker. Probably more callous than I need to be. Definitely disrespectful some of the time. But I when I fight against something, I fight against it with everything. When my friends fight, I support them. Maybe I don't act like this in real life. Maybe this persona is a facade to hide behind, an idol to aspire and look up to that is ultimately unachievable. But, if nothing else, I've always acted as I've felt was right. Over the past couple years I've changed, for the better I feel. From an introverted, bookish youth to...well, an introverted, bookish, spirited youth. And if I cross the line, if I act harshly, if I hurl insults uncaringly from above, well...it's a change from doing nothing. And I've despised myself for doing nothing for years, now. If I have the courage to act here...perhaps I'll have the courage to act in the real world, as well.

My self esteem stat just went under -9000.

Don't. Seriously.

Ahhh, and instead of fuming at me, as I thought she was, Rhy was actually finding something. I just wasted my speech of protecting my arse from flaming. Fuck.