That One Thread

Florete

Question. What was everyone here doing when they were 10 years old?

Me. I was in a therapist's office being told that life would get better. So far this has been proven wrong.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Me. I was in a therapist's office being told that life would get better. So far this has been proven wrong.

I'm not even going to comment on this, beyond saying that negativity is not what I need this month.

Or for that matter, what any Australian needs this month...

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Don't. Seriously.

Ahhh, and instead of fuming at me, as I thought she was, Rhy was actually finding something. I just wasted my speech of protecting my arse from flaming. Fuck.

If I was fuming at you, I'd tell you.

Finishing up a case with the police. Completing Grade 4, like anyone else. Chin up Blasied.

I'm not even going to comment on this, beyond saying that negativity is not what I need this month.

Or for that matter, what any Australian needs this month...

Agreed.

I really don't need my negativity, especially if I want to keep my scholarship. However, my happy drugs don't work so all I'm running on is pessimism and sheer hatred for other people.

If I was fuming at you, I'd tell you.

I felt that

What the hell is wrong with you?
followed by an ominous silence fuelled my paranoia nicely.

I really don't need my negativity, especially if I want to keep my scholarship. However, my happy drugs don't work so all I'm running on is pessimism and sheer hatred for other people.

Save it for the election. Trust me, we're gonna have a surplus of sheer hatred for other people if this isn't pulled off. And I may move back to safe, 24.9% buffer Grayndler.

I felt that

followed by an ominous silence fuelled my paranoia nicely.

Save it for the election. Trust me, we're gonna have a surplus of sheer hatred for other people if this isn't pulled off. And I may move back to safe, 24.9% buffer Grayndler.

Okay, fair enough.

*hugs*

Sorry Fur...

I REALLY hope Abbott doesn't get in... x_x

Okay, fair enough.

*hugs*

Sorry Fur...

I REALLY hope Abbott doesn't get in... x_x

Right. Paranoia under control. Fear of Proto jealousy? Less so.

Follow me to Grayndler! Second-safest Labour seat in the nation! AND its mostly populated by Italian immigrants and for every two houses there is a cafe.

Right. Paranoia under control. Fear of Proto jealousy? Less so.

Follow me to Grayndler! Second-safest Labour seat in the nation! AND its mostly populated by Italian immigrants and for every two houses there is a cafe.

It's all good. You'll be fine. *patpat*

Lololol maybe I'll find my grandparent's old house

It's all good. You'll be fine. *patpat*

Lololol maybe I'll find my grandparent's old house

Right. Now I can breathe again. I'm still kinda pissed that I expended my defensive epic soliloquay XD

Inner-Western Sydney, primarily Leichhardt but with a bit of, like, Lilyfield? It's got some other suburb, but my memory of Sydney is very shaky.

Right. Now I can breathe again. I'm still kinda pissed that I expended my defensive epic soliloquay XD

Inner-Western Sydney, primarily Leichhardt but with a bit of, like, Lilyfield? It's got some other suburb, but my memory of Sydney is very shaky.

Hey, it was pretty cool. You should file it away in case paranoia strikes again. XD

Never been to Sydney. D:

I live near some cliffs, I'll figure something out if Abbott wins.

No jumping off cliffs. Stay away from the cliffs.

You survived Howard, and Abbott is even less electable. Even if he gets in through Labour's incompetence, the inevitable Green surge will likely block many of his 'reforms', and he won't last another term. Remember, most of his campaign promises are essentially "Won't change X populist Labour policy until second term", so...

Hey, it was pretty cool. You should file it away in case paranoia strikes again. XD

Never been to Sydney. D:

I intend to. Hell, it's the reason we have a Notes thing.

You should go. But stay away from Parramatta Road. Which isn't actually in Parramatta. You'll get used to it, eventually. You'll recognise Leichhardt by the Street of Cafe's, which I believe is Norton Street but can't actually remember.

The only good cliff is Cliff Lee.

Barely. And life actually went downhill from there. I don't need another negative thrown at my face.

Okay, to put it another way, Abbott will NOT be able to pass nearly as much shit as Howard did. Even if he does make it through then the inevitably enlarged Greens vote will stand in his way AND he has prevented himself from changing many policies and if he breaks his word he can kiss Tony13 goodbye AND he might not win anyway AND the Coalition has an even worse record for sacking leaders than Labour.

I intend to. Hell, it's the reason we have a Notes thing.

You should go. But stay away from Parramatta Road. Which isn't actually in Parramatta. You'll get used to it, eventually. You'll recognise Leichhardt by the Street of Cafe's, which I believe is Norton Street but can't actually remember.

The only good cliff is Cliff Lee.

Excellent.

... Okay.

Pay that!

Okay, to put it another way, Abbott will NOT be able to pass nearly as much shit as Howard did. Even if he does make it through then the inevitably enlarged Greens vote will stand in his way AND he has prevented himself from changing many policies and if he breaks his word he can kiss Tony13 goodbye AND he might not win anyway AND the Coalition has an even worse record for sacking leaders than Labour.

THANK YOU

Why the hell us everyone slagging shit on Gillard when fucking Abbott did the same thing!?

That's reassuring. I'll still have a whiny sister to deal with, though. She hates Abbott even more than I hate myself and is VERY vocal about it. Hopefully the Greens will actually get some seats in parliament this time around. Politics frustrate me, maybe I should log off... or change the subject.

THANK YOU

Why the hell us everyone slagging shit on Gillard when fucking Abbott did the same thing!?

I'll admit I preferred Turnbull to Rudd, but not enough to have voted for Liberal, ever. As much as I disliked Rudd and liked Turnbull, the Coalition is a little too...Wilson Tuckeyed. And entireNationalpartied.

That's reassuring. I'll still have a whiny sister to deal with, though. She hates Abbott even more than I hate myself and is VERY vocal about it. Hopefully the Greens will actually get some seats in parliament this time around. Politics frustrate me, maybe I should log off... or change the subject.

Trust me. With the rampant disillusionment of the 18-25 crowd, Greens WILL get a massive boost in power.

Anyway, 'night.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Oh, wow, I left the tower at around 6 and I arrived home at 8:30. Two and a half hours to travel within the same city.

Awwwww

Do it like I did. Tell someone else who has some kind of personality dysfunction and has become momentarily interested in you, and suddenly mood-swings and begins a rumour that you and her are in a relationship and force you to get into an actual relationship mostly to stop people talking.

<3

This is why ALS rated you so high

newton_and_leibniz.png

lol, win

^This

I'm gonna go sleep too. Night Fur and Blasied.

Good Night, Rhythm~

Hi BK, Pahn, and whoever else is online.