That One Thread

Florete

True. Unfortunately, I don't have the slightest idea how to connect the Wii to the internet, so I'm kind of out of luck with that.

Same here, except I don't want to either, in case Nintendo sends a virus to destroy mod chips.

(Earthbound will be a strong reason why the SNES console will never stop being played, because Nintendo will NEVER port it. Sad but true. Legal issues. :( )

There's always emulation. The other Mother games also have fan-made English translation patches.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Same here, except I don't want to either, in case Nintendo sends a virus to destroy mod chips.

There's always emulation. The other Mother games also have fan-made English translation patches.

Fair enough. But then again, they usually just force you to update the software with all the games themselves these days, so I'm not so sure that's really where they're going to attack your system.

I know about that. I would like to play Mother 2 and 3 sometime. :/

State symbols can come in handy sometimes.

You will have to eventually.

inb4ilikemycakeiced!!!!! So you don't like wearing a skirt, I guess? And what did you wear before? Pants?

Thought as much

Cookies are good enough anyway.

HEY!, you could get sick doing that!

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Not to me. They are just a waste of time. :3

Nope~~

Dark blue trousers and a white shirt. But now... Red/White/Black Plaid skirt. And white shirt.... >.<

>___>

Amely likes cookies. :3

*chews chews chews* nom nom nom nom nom... :'3

Blah. xP

Fair enough. But then again, they usually just force you to update the software with all the games themselves these days, so I'm not so sure that's really where they're going to attack your system.

You never know. If Microsoft does it, Nintendo might try the same thing.

I know about that. I would like to play Mother 2 and 3 sometime. :/

Yeah, I heard they were pretty good.

Not to me. They are just a waste of time. :3

Okay, fine, they are usually useless.

Nope~~

Just wait until 12th grade...

Dark blue trousers and a white shirt. But now... Red/White/Black Plaid skirt. And white shirt.... >.<

So what's wrong with that?

Amely likes cookies. :3

Of course

*chews chews chews* nom nom nom nom nom... :'3

No, seriously, they aren't even edible. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, AMELIA!???

Blah. xP

At least you stopped trying to deny it.

*hic*

Sup, teacher?

Sup, teacher?

The idea of a mandatory skirt in general is sickening. To me, anyway.

Nothing much. Somehow got a link to a FE1 manga. It's kinda jarring reading R-to-L. And, I keep forgetting, out of Abel and Kain, which is the slightly shaded one XD

Okay, fine, they are usually useless.

Just wait until 12th grade...

Of course

No, seriously, they aren't even edible. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, AMELIA!???

At least you stopped trying to deny it.

:3

*waits* :3

Uh... It's kinda... Uhm... Weird. I mean... C'mon, a girl like me in a skirt?! >//////<

I'd prefer shorts and T-Shirt.... </////<

And milk! :3

*still chewing* Cause I feel like it? ouo

*Denies*

*waits* :3

Solvent Extraction, Steam Distillation, Distillation under reduced pressure, RECRYSTALLIZATION!!!!, etc

Uh... It's kinda... Uhm... Weird. I mean... C'mon, a girl like me in a skirt?! >//////<

I'd prefer shorts and T-Shirt.... </////<

Wait, so you HAVE to wear it? That's not right.

And milk! :3

Of course

*still chewing* Cause I feel like it? ouo

I don't think it's good for your gut. Or your head, if you keep headdesking.

*Denies*

DENIAL DENIED

Nah. Mandatory sex-based dress codes are rubbish.

^This

If you want the solid, use filtration. if you want the liquid, distillation.

*writes this down somewhere*

Mine aren't that expensive. I think this one was CASIO fx-991W (I have better models anyway). SVPAM. Felt good breaking it open. I have a strange attraction for the green board inside them.

CASIO ClassPad 330 Plus.

Okay, now that would be pretty stupid. I normally don't break stuff open if they're still working. Actually, I think the Mario 3 cartridge WAS working when I broke it, but eh, no one plays NES cartridges anymore so it doesn't matter.

The GoldenEye Guy still does. Hell, he still has a NES in the box, never opened.

They don't?

Well, I suppose that makes sense. It's pretty rare to see NES's still being used. Even SNES's are getting harder to find. I still have my N64, but in 10 years, that'll be a relic, I imagine.

Hee hee, I wanted to get those, but then I found emulating and Virtual Console, so I have no real desire to any more. There weren't all that many games I wanted, anyway.

True. Unfortunately, I don't have the slightest idea how to connect the Wii to the internet, so I'm kind of out of luck with that.

Do you have wireless? If so, I can talk you through it.

Nah. Mandatory sex-based dress codes are rubbish.

I hate having to wear dresses in summer. I can't jump over things without it being awkward. I wear shorts underneath, but still...

Hi guys!

*writes this down somewhere*

lol. That's only the case if the solid is insoluble.

CASIO ClassPad 330 Plus.

casio_classpad_330_graphing_calculator_w_touch_screen_calculator_source_com_sm.jpg

That actually looks pretty cool. You're sure it has all the important functions like for trigonometry or logarithms?

The GoldenEye Guy still does. Hell, he still has a NES in the box, never opened.

Never opened? Wow, he kept it untouched for that long???

Hee hee, I wanted to get those, but then I found emulating and Virtual Console, so I have no real desire to any more. There weren't all that many games I wanted, anyway.

This, except without the Virtual Console option. Unfortunately, I fail at targeting with the keyboard (Hookshot and Mirror Shield especially) so I really wish I had a C-stick for that.

I hate having to wear dresses in summer. I can't jump over things without it being awkward. I wear shorts underneath, but still...

Yeah, I'd imagine it'd be pretty annoying. It's not like you have to wear them though, right?

Hi guys!

Hihi Rhy Rhy~! How are you doing?

Solvent Extraction, Steam Distillation, Distillation under reduced pressure, RECRYSTALLIZATION!!!!, etc

Wait, so you HAVE to wear it? That's not right.

Of course

I don't think it's good for your gut. Or your head, if you keep headdesking.

DENIAL DENIED

^This

Er-..... .____.

It is A UNIFORM. D:<

Milk? ouo

*chews* *then throws the pillow at his face*

....;~;

YES.

^ And this.

Er-..... .____.

During a mock exam, there was this big 4 mark question on Recrystallization. I left it blank. Seriously, separation gets really tough later on.

It is A UNIFORM. D:<

Why do they have to copy Japan for?

Milk? ouo

Fine. *gives milk*

You're burning holes in my wallet way too fast

*chews* *then throws the pillow at his face*

Ewww... not with your saliva on it... That's not very nice, Amelia! Bad kitty!

....;~;

heheh

YES.

I actually don't even see the point in having school uniforms in general.

^ And this.

Then don't wear them.

lol. That's only the case if the solid is insoluble.

casio_classpad_330_graphing_calculator_w_touch_screen_calculator_source_com_sm.jpg

That actually looks pretty cool. You're sure it has all the important functions like for trigonometry or logarithms?

Never opened? Wow, he kept it untouched for that long???

This, except without the Virtual Console option. Unfortunately, I fail at targeting with the keyboard (Hookshot and Mirror Shield especially) so I really wish I had a C-stick for that.

Yeah, I'd imagine it'd be pretty annoying. It's not like you have to wear them though, right?

Hihi Rhy Rhy~! How are you doing?

Figured. Still handy to remember though.

There's a "keyboard" button that has all those options. : A keyboard with everything you need and more pops up on-screen and take up half of it, leaving the other half of the screen for you to do what you want. It's pretty convenient.

He has one that he plays and one still in the box. He plans to sell the latter in like, 10 years or something. Apparently one in America sold for 6k or something. Dunno if that's true though.

Heh, that's why I like VC. I fail at real-time games with the keyboard.

The dress is compulsory in terms 1 & 4, there's no alternative. In terms 2 & 3 we can wear either a skirt with stockings or pants. I wear pants. :3

Pretty good Proto, yourself?

Then don't wear them.

Given a choice, I wouldn't, and I don't think Amelia would either.

Skirts are essentially ties, awful, antiquated and actually inconvenient. Both are terrible, but one can strangle you and the other can prevent you from outrunning the dude attempting to strangle you.

During a mock exam, there was this big 4 mark question on Recrystallization. I left it blank. Seriously, separation gets really tough later on.

Why do they have to copy Japan for?

Fine. *gives milk*

You're burning holes in my wallet way too fast

Ewww... not with your saliva on it... That's not very nice, Amelia! Bad kitty!

heheh

I actually don't even see the point in having school uniforms in general.

Then don't wear them.

Stop messing with my head... @__@

No. They don't. ALL VIETNAMESE STUDENTS HAVE TO WEAR UNIFORM. And my school just changed from pants to skirt. >__>

*chugs milk*

More. ouo

*hides in corners, cries*

>__>

I don't either.

Uniform is compulsory. Compulsory. COMPULSORY.

Skirts are essentially ties, awful, antiquated and actually inconvenient. Both are terrible, but one can strangle you and the other can prevent you from outrunning the dude attempting to strangle you.

We have to wear ties too. 8D In terms 2 and 3.

Figured. Still handy to remember though.

Yeah, I suppose. And there's evaporation or Crystallization for a soluble solid and a lot of different types of distillation for liquids that can't be obtained from normal distillation.

There's a "keyboard" button that has all those options. : A keyboard with everything you need and more pops up on-screen and take up half of it, leaving the other half of the screen for you to do what you want. It's pretty convenient.

Ah, no wonder. A touch-screen calculator seems pretty cool too. And a big screen.

He has one that he plays and one still in the box. He plans to sell the latter in like, 10 years or something. Apparently one in America sold for 6k or something. Dunno if that's true though.

It would sell that much. Collectors and museums would want it pretty badly. The later, the better.

Heh, that's why I like VC. I fail at real-time games with the keyboard.

Same here. Unless there's no strict accuracy or targeting involved. 2D games and stop-time usually work okay.

The dress is compulsory in terms 1 & 4, there's no alternative. In terms 2 & 3 we can wear either a skirt with stockings or pants. I wear pants. :3

Why can't they just let you wear pants all the time?

Pretty good Proto, yourself?

I'm doing good as well. There were a lot of power failures recently, but at least it's okay after you came online.

Given a choice, I wouldn't, and I don't think Amelia would either.

Nor would I

Where do you come up with so much win?

Stop messing with my head... @__@

I'm not messing with your head... OR AM I???

No. They don't. ALL VIETNAMESE STUDENTS HAVE TO WEAR UNIFORM. And my school just changed from pants to skirt. >__>

Now why did they have to do that?

*chugs milk*

More. ouo

...*gives milk*

You sure drink a lot for a kitty.

*hides in corners, cries*

Why are you crying?

I don't either.

You should have freedom on what you can wear. They could put restrictions but it's not right to force the students to wear something specific no matter what.

Uniform is compulsory. Compulsory. COMPULSORY.

Okay, okay, I get your point, sheesh.

Yes. I know. I HAVE TO WEAR THIS RED TIE UNTIL THE END OF SECONDARY. And it is again... compulsory. >__>

I'm not messing with your head... OR AM I???

Now why did they have to do that?

...*gives milk*

You sure drink a lot for a kitty.

Why are you crying?

You should have freedom on what you can wear. They could put restrictions but it's not right to force the students to wear something specific no matter what.

Okay, okay, I get your point, sheesh.

*Holsety* ouo

I know I die. |:

*chugs*

Moar. Cause I'm hungry. And I haven't eaten lunch. -w-

You're mean. D:

Exactly.

-w-

I don't think I ever wore a tie in my life. Hopefully, I'll never have to.

Well, lucky you.

We have to wear it when we're 3rd grader until the end of 9th year. .___.

Edited by Amelia

*Holsety* ouo

Ouch, what was that for?

I know I die. |:

Maybe if enough people complain about it, they'll change it back

*chugs*

Moar. Cause I'm hungry. And I haven't eaten lunch. -w-

Can't you just catch a rat or something? Fine. *gives milk*

You're mean. D:

You're the one who threw the half-chewed pillow on me!

Ouch, what was that for?

Maybe if enough people complain about it, they'll change it back

Can't you just catch a rat or something? Fine. *gives milk*

You're the one who threw the half-chewed pillow on me!

For fun~

*whole school is complaining* Good enough for you?

*kills rat with Holsety* *chugs, climbs on bed, sleeps*

I did, didn't I? -w-

Ah, no wonder. A touch-screen calculator seems pretty cool too. And a big screen.

It would sell that much. Collectors and museums would want it pretty badly. The later, the better.

Why can't they just let you wear pants all the time?

I'm doing good as well. There were a lot of power failures recently, but at least it's okay after you came online.

Nor would I

Yes. And it sketches graphs for us. Fantastic.

Yeah, it's pretty cool.

We've been asking that for years. <_<

XD

Lol