That One Thread

Florete

Also... Something is wrong with my MSN. Or my internet... I can't sign in. >__>;;

msn_virus_flowchart.jpg

... Where does it start?

Edited by Rhythm

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Didn't that only last two episodes?

Yup

It's a great site. :3

Indeed, it is. No wonder someone like you uses it.

Haha. XD

No, seriously, why would your parents force you to wear a skirt?

Pink and frilly. Must be pink and frilly. Probably because they would have! :awesome:

Right when I thought it couldn't get more embarassing... Well, at least I won't have to worry about what I say then

... I've beaten the first one and gone through Mogall Woods.

Yup, I knew you would have already beaten Mercury. At least you knew what Ply meant so you didn't get stuck in that part. Also, make sure you have Force before you enter Mogall Woods. And congrats on beating Tret without Mia and for beating Saturos in general.

:lol:

Yes! I made you laugh!

Okay~ *Sety Proty~* ouo

OUCH, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, YOU CRAZY KITTY???

Don't think so. It's more than 2k students in my school. And each one bought about 2~3 uniforms. It'd be a mess to refunds. >__>

That was a joke actually.

>___> NOOOOOOOOO

Well, you're the one who got rid of my first pillow so why not?

Also... Something is wrong with my MSN. Or my internet... I can't sign in. >__>;;

I noticed. You keep logging in and out.

HOLY FUCK

MATTHIS IS BADASS IN THE FE1 MANGA

The same Machis that is Rena's brother? Not possible.

OUCH, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, YOU CRAZY KITTY???

That was a joke actually.

Well, you're the one who got rid of my first pillow so why not?

I noticed. You keep logging in and out.

Nope. I'm just pissed off. >__>

Bad Proto.

B-but... You're heavy. D:

Exactly. What now? >__>;;;

msn_virus_flowchart.jpg

... Where does it start?

*shrugs*

Beat me. .____.

Edited by Amelia

Indeed, it is. No wonder someone like you uses it.

No, seriously, why would your parents force you to wear a skirt?

Right when I thought it couldn't get more embarassing... Well, at least I won't have to worry about what I say then

Yup, I knew you would have already beaten Mercury. At least you knew what Ply meant so you didn't get stuck in that part. Also, make sure you have Force before you enter Mogall Woods. And congrats on beating Tret without Mia and for beating Saturos in general.

Yes! I made you laugh!

Psh. :P

:lol: I was talking about the dresses. I DO wear the pants. I don't own a skirt at all.

Mum's threatened to get me one as a punishment before. :3 Lol

Probably should have got Mia first so that she'd be on a higher level, but too late now. XD She's owning anyway. My step-bro was stuck on the Ply bit, haha.

You do that a lot.

What is this MSN virus thingy I keep hearing about?

Joshy got a MSN virus which ended up ripping through the whole forest. :3

Oh dear. D:

What does it do?

Not much. Stops you logging into your account and sends a link to all your friends to infect them too.

Won't harm your computer, but it's annoying.

Not much. Stops you logging into your account and sends a link to all your friends to infect them too.

Won't harm your computer, but it's annoying.

Ouch!

Well, at least there's no lasting harm.

That said, I hope I don't get it.

The same Machis that is Rena's brother? Not possible.

BUT HE IS

He looks nothing like his in-game version though. In fact, the main difference between Matthis, Abel, Kain and Ogma is that Ogma has a scar. The other three are pretty much identical, but Matthis has slightly cooler hair and Cain slightly larger eyes.

Ahh! Matthis actually appears to be replacing Malodreovianthe old dude. "Matise...if I had a tactician like you..."

Yeah.

And Crash? Be wary of the silver sun.

Nope. I'm just pissed off. >__>

Well, watch yourself with that book. Don't go waving around such a dangerous object here.

Bad Proto.

Bad kitty for Holsetying everything.

B-but... You're heavy. D:
Exactly. What now? >__>;;;

Maybe it's actually your internet that's unstable? Either way, idk what you should do.

*shrugs*

Beats me. .____.

It's fairly simple to interpret. Make a new account or change your password. Also, the greatest of life's answer can all be found in Google.

Psh. :P

Eh?

:lol: I was talking about the dresses. I DO wear the pants. I don't own a skirt at all.

Same thing. Why force you to wear dresses?

Mum's threatened to get me one as a punishment before. :3 Lol

Really? But it shouldn't matter if YOU wear it. And here I was hoping I'd be able to borrow yours since I don't have one

Probably should have got Mia first so that she'd be on a higher level, but too late now. XD She's owning anyway. My step-bro was stuck on the Ply bit, haha.

Yeah, my Mia had a head start over Garet and Ivan in my second run (first run, I went with Tret first). Isaac always stays ahead no matter what. And most people I know ended up being stuck on the Ply part, including my brother.

You do that a lot.

Oh, Rhythm~

Joshy got a MSN virus which ended up ripping through the whole forest. :3

. . .

Note to self: never IM Joshaymin on MSN

Oh, and not only is Matthis badass, but Sheeda is a total ditz, Cain spends most of his time fucking up, Abel spends most of his time laughing at Kain, Julian is like thirteen, and Gordin/Draug/Wrys/Rickard/Axe Bros. don't actually exist. Well, actually I think Gordin and Draug may have appeared as background figures, but I wasn't certain, and they got no speaking parts.

Hardin has an awesome moustache and costume although none of his flunkies have been referred to by name yet (though I think Roshea/Vyland has made a brief appearance) and the wyverns are kinda overweight.

EDIT: Speak of the devil, he just referred to all four of the Wolfguard by name. Only the horsemen are actually following Hardin though.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Oh, and not only is Matthis badass, but Sheeda is a total ditz, Cain spends most of his time fucking up, Abel spends most of his time laughing at Kain, Julian is like thirteen, and Gordin/Draug/Wrys/Rickard/Axe Bros. don't actually exist. Well, actually I think Gordin and Draug may have appeared as background figures, but I wasn't certain, and they got no speaking parts.

WHY MACHIS OF ALL PEOPLE?????

Hardin has an awesome moustache and costume although none of his flunkies have been referred to by name yet (though I think Roshea/Vyland has made a brief appearance) and the wyverns are kinda overweight.

Hardin is awesome in Book 2.

EDIT: Speak of the devil, he just referred to all four of the Wolfguard by name. Only the horsemen are actually following Hardin though.

All four are mounted though. Or do you mean only the Cavaliers (Roshe and Biraku)?

XD I thought a guy had just randomly popped in and I had no clue who he was; turned out that it was Cain in his day clothes. GODDAMN IDENTICAL KNIGHTS

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fire_emblem_ankokuryuu_to_hikari_no_ken/v02/c010/10.html

All you need to know about the comedy duo.

All four are mounted though. Or do you mean only the Cavaliers (Roshe and Biraku)?

I meant the Horsemen. As in, the class. Wolf and Sedgar.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper