• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Pretty good Iced. I think we have someone coming over later... o.o Yourself?

you think? are you ever certain bout anything RhyRhy?

Hi Icy!

Hello Amely, I haven't talked to you for ages, how have you been?

you think? are you ever certain bout anything RhyRhy?

I'm certain about the fact that I wanna meet Proto. :P

That's because you're never on

you talk to him every day though. :/

I know... :(

Not the same as actually meeting someone. It's not like I can hold him through the computer screen. Hmm... there's a thought...

*hugs*

It's okay.

So what word ARE you looking for?

They don't love me. They just vote me because I never paid attention to what they do - They can do whatever they want without getting busted because I never reported them anyway. |:

Pretty good. School starts already. >:

They don't love me. They just vote me because I never paid attention to what they do - They can do whatever they want without getting busted because I never reported them anyway. |:

Pretty good. School starts already. >:

Ah. Well. That sucks.

I have 7 weeks left of Maths! :newyears: I'm dropping it completely next year!

Oh shit, we have guests. I'm gone. See ya tomorrow guys!

Pink and frilly. What do you think? Goodie! Proto's getting a dress~

Sounds good. I don't think I ever wore anything frilly though. It better look nice!

I have Mind Read and Move set to L/R.

That's usually what I have too. Mind Read is always there but I sometimes switch Move around with something else if the specific dungeon I'm doing involves using that a lot.

I take any opportunity I can~

And that's why I love you so much, Rhythm~

Lolololol

It totally will be. XD

Yup

Well, I know what country he lives in... but... I don't know if that's his original nationality. :mellow: Why do I not know this?

*asks*

And the answer to that is no

Because you never asked... until now.

Also, hi.

Hey Rhythm~! How are you doing?

I'm certain about the fact that I wanna meet Proto. :P

The feeling is mutual.

That's because you're never on

So true

It's because you never report them that they like you so much. And voted you as the secretary since they won't get in trouble if you're in charge. i.e. they DO love you.

I have 7 weeks left of Maths! :newyears: I'm dropping it completely next year!

Because you'll officially be done with High School Maths then and will be ahead of everyone else?

Oh shit, we have guests. I'm gone. See ya tomorrow guys!

Bye, Rhythm~!

And I missed her again. Because we had to go to the super market and get some food...

Edited by Proto

It's because you never report them that they like you so much. And voted you as the secretary since they won't get in trouble if you're in charge. i.e. they DO love you.

Their love is fake! *shot*

I was just unfriended by Hatari. 'Kay.

She defriended me and Rhythm~ as soon as she came back. I'm surprised you managed to stay in the list for so long, seeing how you don't visit the FE4 Thread.

She defriended me and Rhythm~ as soon as she came back. I'm surprised you managed to stay in the list for so long, seeing how you don't visit the FE4 Thread.

Plus me, Soul and Loony. >:

Well, if anything I'm surprised, if slightly injured. She doesn't show comments or friendlists, so kinda hard to keep track of these things from the outside...

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Well, if anything I'm surprised, if slightly injured.

Like I said, you don't visit the FE4 Thread. And unless you have a PM conversation, that means you don't talk to her much anymore. Which means she doesn't consider you as a friend anymore.

At least that's how I think it is. Because most of the regular FE4 Threaders are still in her list. Even Fia and TheEnd, who rarely post outside FE4.

I'm surprised she got rid of Soluna though.

Edited by Proto

Like I said, you don't visit the FE4 Thread. And unless you have a PM conversation, that means you don't talk to her much anymore. Which means she doesn't consider you as a friend anymore.

Well, that makes sense, even if it does seem slightly ... callous, maybe. Hell, some guy friended me because I critiqued a Lowen recolour, so maybe my standards are too low? Well, regardless, it's kinda a blow to the ego.

Well, that makes sense, even if it does seem slightly ... callous, maybe. Hell, some guy friended me because I critiqued a Lowen recolour, so maybe my standards are too low? Well, regardless, it's kinda a blow to the ego.

This guy, AngelOfDeath, friended me solely because I watched some small parts of Bleach. Not even an entire episode. No joke. Sometimes, there are downsides to being a little too nice.

Oh, and I have absolutely no clue who this I_am_justice in my friend list is.

And on that slightly fractured bombshell, I'm gonna get some sleep.

Night, Teacher.

Edited by Proto